Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,171 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:25 AM

Ohaneze: We're Building Alliance With The North To Achieve Igbo Presidency - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ohaneze: We're Building Alliance With The North To Achieve Igbo Presidency (12003 Views)

FFK Reacts To Blocking Of Food Supplies From The North To The South / Umahi: I Want To Be A Martyr, Sacrificed To Achieve Igbo Presidency / SDP Disowns Omisore’s Alliance With APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ohaneze: We're Building Alliance With The North To Achieve Igbo Presidency by paulolee(m): 8:38am On Nov 15, 2021
k
Re: Ohaneze: We're Building Alliance With The North To Achieve Igbo Presidency by alfred007(m): 8:39am On Nov 15, 2021
Nice to know
Re: Ohaneze: We're Building Alliance With The North To Achieve Igbo Presidency by assent: 8:39am On Nov 15, 2021
Small time, they will say the north is against them. Now, they are building an alliance with the same North.

8 Likes

Re: Ohaneze: We're Building Alliance With The North To Achieve Igbo Presidency by DFERENCE: 8:40am On Nov 15, 2021
BeeBeeOoh:

https://www.thecable.ng/ohanaeze-worldwide-were-building-alliance-with-north-to-achieve-igbo-presidency
hmmm desperation, the igbo man is ready to kiss a serpent to be president, is IPOB a political maneuver or a cry of people yawning for freedom, getting in bed with your supposed enemy is a recipe for disaster

2 Likes

Re: Ohaneze: We're Building Alliance With The North To Achieve Igbo Presidency by Golan007: 8:41am On Nov 15, 2021
Igbo presidency?

What year are we talking about?

3 Likes

Re: Ohaneze: We're Building Alliance With The North To Achieve Igbo Presidency by Codes151(m): 8:42am On Nov 15, 2021
Do you hv to beg?

Lol
Igbos. Lol. Alway feeling important but they not.
Presidency if going to south is not specific for east. Sorry.

2 Likes

Re: Ohaneze: We're Building Alliance With The North To Achieve Igbo Presidency by Skyclub14: 8:44am On Nov 15, 2021
If you are yoruba and you are advocating for an igbo man to be president of Nigeria … if that happens as a yoruba man just carry your bag and move abroad to live (I feel you even live abroad right now because if you live in Nigeria right now you will not spill that presidency should go to SE) , because if you don’t leave these ibos you are seeing now . They are the number 1 enemy of Yorubas in Nigeria ..I am akoko edo from edo state so I have yoruba names,I know the mix feelings I get from ibos because they think I’m yoruba ..igbos will finish yoruba if they become president..people that are not president yet and they can confidently tell you right now that they own lagos …
meolaniyi:
why would a Yoruba man who took away power from the South and gave the north want SS and SE to support Yoruba presidency? Let's not call others fools

Why can't we support SE for the presidency? If power must come to the South, it must go to SE. That's what is called equity and fairness. Don't think other Southerners are fools. No SS or SE will support a Yoruba presidency

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ohaneze: We're Building Alliance With The North To Achieve Igbo Presidency by Caseless: 8:44am On Nov 15, 2021
Alliance is good, but don't use threatening language like "Nigeria will fall" and all those nonsense.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ohaneze: We're Building Alliance With The North To Achieve Igbo Presidency by Trumann: 8:44am On Nov 15, 2021
Fulani slaves grin

7 Likes

Re: Ohaneze: We're Building Alliance With The North To Achieve Igbo Presidency by Trumann: 8:45am On Nov 15, 2021
Skyclub14:
If you are yoruba and you are advocating for an igbo man to be president of Nigeria … if that happens as a yoruba man just carry your bag and move abroad to live (I feel you even live abroad right now because if you live in Nigeria right now you will not spill that presidency should go to SE) , because if you don’t live these ibos you are seeing now are the number 1 enemy of Yorubas in Nigeria ..I am akoko edo from edo state so I have yoruba names,I know the mix feelings I get from ibos because they think I’m yoruba ..igbos will finish yoruba if they become president..people that are not president yet and they can confidently tell you right now that they own lagos …

The fool you quoted is an Igbo boy who uses slaps to wake up his mother in the morning. As you're seeing him, his parents are drinking kerosene in Abia.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ohaneze: We're Building Alliance With The North To Achieve Igbo Presidency by anonymous1759(m): 8:46am On Nov 15, 2021
grin
Is this post for real ? I thought yeboozs don’t Assslick. They taunt d Yorubas who make alliances as asslickers. Funny people.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ohaneze: We're Building Alliance With The North To Achieve Igbo Presidency by Trumann: 8:47am On Nov 15, 2021
meolaniyi:
why would a Yoruba man who took away power from the South and gave the north want SS and SE to support Yoruba presidency? Let's not call others fools

Why can't we support SE for the presidency? If power must come to the South, it must go to SE. That's what is called equity and fairness. Don't think other Southerners are fools. No SS or SE will support a Yoruba presidency

Yorubas voted for GEJ in 2011 and Yorubas made Ọmọ Agege DSP in 2019.
Igbos have NOTHING to bargain with. You are politically worthless and economically insignificant.
You won't become president, if you like burn down the entire Igboland, that is your problem.
SS will support SW in 2023 and you will cry hatred and betrayal as always.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ohaneze: We're Building Alliance With The North To Achieve Igbo Presidency by Trumann: 8:48am On Nov 15, 2021
Golan007:
Igbo presidency?

What year are we talking about?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ohaneze: We're Building Alliance With The North To Achieve Igbo Presidency by BafanaBafana: 8:50am On Nov 15, 2021
Malory:
Nice one from Ohanaeze. Even though I'm Yoruba but Igbo presidency is what Nigeria needs at the moment to salvage our dear country from the claws of vulture parading as leader. Buhari has destroyed Nigeria and brought it at its knees and it is only a competent hand that is needed in this perilous time we found ourselves in. Every sensible person should help make Igbo presidency to come to fruition and let's make our country great again. Never again shall people like Buhari lead us in God's name. Never again
You shouldn't have said that. It gave you away

11 Likes

Re: Ohaneze: We're Building Alliance With The North To Achieve Igbo Presidency by johnmartus(m): 8:51am On Nov 15, 2021
Continue pressuring your mother she will tell you your biological father.
Malory:
Nice one from Ohanaeze. Even though I'm Yoruba but Igbo presidency is what Nigeria needs at the moment to salvage our dear country from the claws of vulture parading as leader. Buhari has destroyed Nigeria and brought it at its knees and it is only a competent hand that is needed in this perilous time we found ourselves in. Every sensible person should help make Igbo presidency to come to fruition and let's make our country great again. Never again shall people like Buhari lead us in God's name. Never again

16 Likes

Re: Ohaneze: We're Building Alliance With The North To Achieve Igbo Presidency by Okutanla1: 8:51am On Nov 15, 2021
Skyclub14:
If you are yoruba and you are advocating for an igbo man to be president of Nigeria … if that happens as a yoruba man just carry your bag and move abroad to live (I feel you even live abroad right now because if you live in Nigeria right now you will not spill that presidency should go to SE) , because if you don’t live these ibos you are seeing now are the number 1 enemy of Yorubas in Nigeria ..I am akoko edo from edo state so I have yoruba names,I know the mix feelings I get from ibos because they think I’m yoruba ..igbos will finish yoruba if they become president..people that are not president yet and they can confidently tell you right now that they own lagos …

Don't disturb yourself. That guy you quoted is a confam ibo/ipob online miscreant. You can check his post history if in doubt. There are many of them like that on this forum, that use yoruba sounding moniker to create confusion and talk nonsense.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ohaneze: We're Building Alliance With The North To Achieve Igbo Presidency by Banter1(m): 8:52am On Nov 15, 2021
Yeah! But after Osibanjo might have completed his 8yr tenure. #IbelieveInIgboPresidency

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ohaneze: We're Building Alliance With The North To Achieve Igbo Presidency by Gireiboy(m): 8:52am On Nov 15, 2021
mmanwuijele:

You're a lie my man. "Referendum Nonsense". Anyone who truly believes that Ohanaeze and the oath sworn Government officials who have vested interests in Nigeria speak for the people is a simpleton.

A referendum is not a crime. Its is just like and election. It is the only way to hear the true voices of masses. C'mon man. Even if you're not for Biafra, say the truth! The Brits did it, the Scots even Nigerians did it with Cameroon. It is the diplomatic way, the opposite of which is armed conflict.
We northerners prefer armed conflict,that will enable us to finish what we started in 1967 wink wink wink

1 Like

Re: Ohaneze: We're Building Alliance With The North To Achieve Igbo Presidency by mrvitalis(m): 8:53am On Nov 15, 2021
Olakunleyakub:
I have no business with igbo presidency so far the person is qualified but my problem is those ipop causing pains to their people.

You can't blackmail others just because you want power.

You cant keep shut when it favours you and start causing trouble when it is not.

They should borrow sense pls
But u want presidency zoned to south right ?
Re: Ohaneze: We're Building Alliance With The North To Achieve Igbo Presidency by walefresh3(m): 8:53am On Nov 15, 2021
Malory:
I am in support of Igbo presidency... But Igbo should stop abusing tinubu

1 Like

Re: Ohaneze: We're Building Alliance With The North To Achieve Igbo Presidency by Skyclub14: 8:53am On Nov 15, 2021
The weyre don run..once they want to drag you to start arguing about Biafra don’t go that low with them because it will look as if you are believing the Biafra ..their format don cast for my side lol
Okutanla1:

Don't disturb yourself. That guy you quoted is a confam ibo/ipob online miscreant. You can check his post history if in doubt. There are many of them like that on this forum, that use yoruba sounding moniker to create confusion and talk nonsense.

1 Like

Re: Ohaneze: We're Building Alliance With The North To Achieve Igbo Presidency by Pepperoni001: 8:54am On Nov 15, 2021

1 Like

Re: Ohaneze: We're Building Alliance With The North To Achieve Igbo Presidency by kindlyheart: 8:55am On Nov 15, 2021
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin angry grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin angry cheesy grin

The Hausa people will not vote an igbo president. ohanaeze should know that it is a sin for an infidel to lord over a muslim. you guys are begging for one Nigeria they northern are obsessed with Islam and what will favor Islam.
Re: Ohaneze: We're Building Alliance With The North To Achieve Igbo Presidency by Patrioticman007(m): 8:56am On Nov 15, 2021
Olakunleyakub:
I have no business with igbo presidency so far the person is qualified but my problem is those ipop causing pains to their people.

You can't blackmail others just because you want power.

You cant keep shut when it favours you and start causing trouble when it is not.

They should borrow sense pls

What do you expect from Mkpurumiri takers ?, if not delusion & narcissistic view.
I pity these elders that will be murdered by ipobians, just like they murdered Dr Akunyili

1 Like

Re: Ohaneze: We're Building Alliance With The North To Achieve Igbo Presidency by kolaaderin: 8:56am On Nov 15, 2021
Good and great to hear that from them, but they will have to learn the rope to success, the 2031 election would be a great test of whatever the achievement they might have gathered. As for 2023, it's too late for igbo presidency now.
That is the masquerading truth, you may hate this comment all you like, no one can jump the fence.

5 Likes

Re: Ohaneze: We're Building Alliance With The North To Achieve Igbo Presidency by Gireiboy(m): 8:57am On Nov 15, 2021
mmanwuijele:

Hahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahaha grin grin grin the gworo eating North? hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah

10 years post Biafra. We'll show you what a nation really ought to be.
Which nation? Drug-dealing republic of Biafra grin

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Soludo Presents Cheque Worth ₦‎1.524 Billion Naira To Anambra Mission Schools / NLC To DSS: Don't Blackmail Us, No Going Back On Nationwide protest / Fuel Scarcity: FG Begins 15-day Emergency Fuel Supply

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.