Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,179 members, 7,821,991 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:57 PM

Tips For Paraphrasing And Standard Style - 2021 Guide - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Tips For Paraphrasing And Standard Style - 2021 Guide (176 Views)

How To Get Quillbot Premium Account For Free For A Lifetime | Free Paraphrasing / 100 Ways To Make Money In Nigeria As A Student (2021 Guide) / NDA Application Form 72nd Regular Course 2020/2021 Guide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tips For Paraphrasing And Standard Style - 2021 Guide by sidneey(m): 8:26am On Nov 15, 2021
Are you nervous or worried about write my essay without plagiarism? The process of paraphrasing is one of the most important processes in essay writing. It is not just about making sentences more concise, but it also includes adding more information to the sentence that you are paraphrasing.

Paraphrasing is a great way to maintain a healthy balance between plagiarism and originality. It can be done by following these steps:

Find the key idea of the paragraph - this is usually the main writing strategy you want to get across.

Look for synonyms or closely related words that you can use in your paraphrase.

Replace keywords like “I” and “we” with pronouns like “you” and “they.”

Rewrite sentences in your own words, including the same grammatical structure as the original sentence.

Add or remove commas and conjunctions, but avoid changing word order too much.

Tips for an essay writer to practice in paraphrasing:

A paraphrase can be something that follows the original sentence word for word or it can be more complex, but either way, it will require a lot of skill on your part.

The skills required here are understanding the topic and making sure that you have done enough research on it so that you can add more information to your sentence without breaking any rules or including any errors.

To paraphrase your content, you should use the same words and not just use other synonyms. This will help to convey the same meaning as the original text.

A good way to summarize a sentence is to not just say that it was bad or good, but to provide some context for what happened and why it was good or bad.

This way the reader can get a better understanding of what you are trying to convey. Also, it is important to take care when paraphrasing so that you don’t change the meaning of your text too much.

Isn’t paraphrasing plagiarism?

We understand the concern of our readers. We have produced multiple content on this topic as well. Here we are again elaborating a crux to make sure you get the answers of your queries.

Well, if you are taking someone’s full content to use in your paper or essay then it is.

Taking the ideas of other authors is also considered plagiarism.

Anyhow, there are some unintentional plagiarisms too.

In this category the reader is not aware. They accidently use the same phrases and terms while utilizing their essay writer.

Do you know the reason? Because they have read somewhere or seen used or applied somewhere.

While reading it is not possible to put focus on whether I am using already used phrases or if they are unique.

As either the writer can write well and stay focused on idea shaping and creating engaging content or involved in comparing again and again.

That is why if you find similarity then please practice above mentioned solutions, tips and suggestions.

For sure you will get expected outcomes in order to excel in perfect essay writing.
Re: Tips For Paraphrasing And Standard Style - 2021 Guide by dettemanon(m): 12:15am On Mar 14, 2022
I always paraphrase my sentences if they're boring grin grin
Re: Tips For Paraphrasing And Standard Style - 2021 Guide by tweasderd: 12:28am On Mar 14, 2022
I still don't get it. So you're saying that everyone should always rephrase all their thoughts on their own and never resort to online means? Perhaps it enriches our vocabulary because then we start digging in the recesses of our memory in search of the right beautiful word. But isn't it better to use the best free paraphrasing tool for this purpose? Using the paraphrasing tool, you also learn the corrected text because you begin to think about the meaning of the new words. I believe paraphrasing tools can serve users as explanatory dictionaries that add more words to their vocabulary. I always remember new words I see when I correct my texts online.

(1) (Reply)

If A Pupil Knowingly Refused To Greet U, What Will U Do? / Discrete Mathematics Assignment Help Online / Waec Announced Date To Release 2021 Results - See Details

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.