Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,300 members, 7,819,018 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:02 AM

Youth Success Camp 2007 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Youth Success Camp 2007 (1827 Views)

Deeper Life National Youth Success Camp(NYSC) 2015 / Youth Success Camp 12 / Catch All The Best From The Deeper Life Bible Church Youth Success Camp (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Youth Success Camp 2007 by edisha(m): 9:39am On Jul 26, 2007
[b]THE YOUTH SUCCESS CAMP 2007 WILL SOON COME UP[/b]
, BE PREPARED
BE A PARTICIPANT,
THERE'S A LOT OF BENEFITS

THE DATE IS 21ST TO 25TH AUG 2007
VENUE WILL BE DISCLOSE TO YOU LETTER
Re: Youth Success Camp 2007 by Papa(m): 3:47am On Jul 28, 2007
Thank you, can you please give some more details,
Re: Youth Success Camp 2007 by edisha(m): 10:23am On Aug 01, 2007
hope it's cool,
The Youth Success camp 2007 is a program organized by the DEEPER LIFE CHRISTIAN MINISTRY for the youth of this generation.
It will be coming up on the 21st to 25th Aug. 2007
the venue is at various Deeper Life Bible Church Camp Ground.
As for my Region here in Lokoja, Kogi State, we have the Deeper Life Headquarters Church, opposite Government Science Secondary School As the venue.
Pastor W. F Kumuyi will Be Ministring Life via the Satellite.
thanks.

Re: Youth Success Camp 2007 by benit(f): 3:13pm On Aug 02, 2007
I appreciate this programme (success camp) by Deeper Life as success in the life of a christian cannot be overemphasized.
Our youths have to know that there is a successful future for them so that they can square up and walk tall rather than sneaking through life. In fact what is Christianity without success - bad news instead of the good news it is meant to be.
Re: Youth Success Camp 2007 by atasha: 3:45pm On Nov 25, 2010
I wish I could have made it, sounds like it was fun!  We were driving through that weather Friday night on the way to the Youth success camp. I've heard the camp program for teens was a success. Congratulations to all. visit this page for more details about the youth camp!

(1) (Reply)

Can A Born Again Christian Work With A Cigarette Or Beer Producing Company? / Prometheus Vs Lucy / PHOTOS: Pastor Feeds His Followers With Snakes In The Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.