Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,297 members, 7,836,299 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:51 AM

How Telemedicine Can Help You Minimise Healthcare Cost - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How Telemedicine Can Help You Minimise Healthcare Cost (238 Views)

6 Ways Telemedicine Can Treat Diabetes / Coronavirus: How Nigeria Can Minimise The Risk Of Infection / Coronavirus: WHO Advocates Cashless Transactions To Minimise Transmission (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Telemedicine Can Help You Minimise Healthcare Cost by Geraldsergio95(m): 9:01am On Nov 15, 2021
With telemedicine, you have healthcare services right at your doorstep with more efficiency and at a lesser cost.
Telemedicine, also called telehealth, can be defined as the use of technology by medical professions to deliver healthcare services (such as diagnoses, examinations and treatments) over a distance.

It involves virtual services and is one of the top current healthcare trends that have come to stay.

The idea that people can spend less to receive better healthcare all from the convenience of the home and with the use of mobile devices sounds impractical, but, in reality, it can be a game-changer, particularly for people living with chronic illnesses, people in the rural areas and healthcare professionals.
[Read more]

https://clacified.com/health/16/how-telemedicine-can-help-you-reduce-healthcare-cost

(1) (Reply)

I'm Confused Of The Cause / What I Noticed After Using Close-up / Maryanne: I Lost Over 20kg Of Weight With This Particular Tea.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.