Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,938 members, 7,817,747 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:30 PM

Checkout The Snake Killed Inside My Office Today (Photos) - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Checkout The Snake Killed Inside My Office Today (Photos) (42356 Views)

Big Snake Killed In My Office Compound Last Night / See The Snake That Was Killed Inside My Friend's Toilet / Snake We Killed At Our Office Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Checkout The Snake Killed Inside My Office Today (Photos) by yusluvad(m): 3:31pm On Nov 15, 2021
Rydermaverick:

Sorry what do you mean by "here in SA"?
Re: Checkout The Snake Killed Inside My Office Today (Photos) by femi4: 3:34pm On Nov 15, 2021
Odewaleadesoye:

Don't mind the ugly creature. God pass am.
The night guard is a liar...how come he didn't tell anybody about the snake till it was found in the morning
Re: Checkout The Snake Killed Inside My Office Today (Photos) by Odewaleadesoye(m): 3:35pm On Nov 15, 2021
Re: Checkout The Snake Killed Inside My Office Today (Photos) by BarrElChapo(m): 3:36pm On Nov 15, 2021
Clearly a lie. I
Re: Checkout The Snake Killed Inside My Office Today (Photos) by GENES11S: 3:50pm On Nov 15, 2021
Herbephe1:
.. Just to divert a bit, there's something I don't really understand about these creatures and I would be pleased if I can be schooled here..
please how do snakes climb palm trees?? Or Snakes do fall from sky?? Many of the tappers l know do tell me how they frequently come in contact with snakes on palm trees

Snake don't have legs but have lots of muscle. They use this muscle to move their scales against objects in other for motion to occur.

As long as the object they want to climb is not very smooth (e.g a painted wall), they will be able to climb it.

Palm trees are rough in texture and quite easy to wrap their muscles around. Hence climbing up is easy. Climbing down is a different story... depending on the size of the snake. Gravity can be b**ch sometimes.
Re: Checkout The Snake Killed Inside My Office Today (Photos) by Togokenya: 3:59pm On Nov 15, 2021
Abeg make you no vex. Na for jungle your office dey? Because this kind snake na for forest them de see am
Re: Checkout The Snake Killed Inside My Office Today (Photos) by mrkings84(m): 4:09pm On Nov 15, 2021
Odewaleadesoye:

Now another 30m or more would have been swallowed!

Snakes are endangered specie....
Re: Checkout The Snake Killed Inside My Office Today (Photos) by MansoryMX(m): 4:45pm On Nov 15, 2021
Coolliot:

This is carpet viper....more aggressive than cobra and puff adder, this 3 mark the highest number of snake bites I'm Nigeria...only this carpet viper snake attacks without provocation.

That’s not a carpet viper. Carpet viper are short and fat with a V shape head
Re: Checkout The Snake Killed Inside My Office Today (Photos) by stanisbaratheon: 5:53pm On Nov 15, 2021
Looks like a rattle snake but the tail says otherwise.
Re: Checkout The Snake Killed Inside My Office Today (Photos) by Blueelf: 6:18pm On Nov 15, 2021
I think that is a carpet viper

I may be wrong though
Re: Checkout The Snake Killed Inside My Office Today (Photos) by Zendinho(m): 7:02pm On Nov 15, 2021
[quote author=Gravity56 post=107640096]TVC Keke in good working condition up for sale ....

Send a DM
Can you drop your number for a serious business deal?
Re: Checkout The Snake Killed Inside My Office Today (Photos) by Fantazy(m): 7:04pm On Nov 15, 2021
The poor creature only came to assist you, but u killed it.
It's unfair
Re: Checkout The Snake Killed Inside My Office Today (Photos) by WADZAS: 8:03pm On Nov 15, 2021
When ur office no get floor but sand wall to wall na so e be
Re: Checkout The Snake Killed Inside My Office Today (Photos) by Gravity56: 8:09pm On Nov 15, 2021
[quote author=Zendinho post=107650590][/quote]

Re: Checkout The Snake Killed Inside My Office Today (Photos) by Zendinho(m): 4:34pm On Nov 16, 2021
[quote author=Gravity56 post=107652314]

Bro I asked for your number cos I needed to buy from you rather you posted a fake digits to me......
That's too bad my brother....
Re: Checkout The Snake Killed Inside My Office Today (Photos) by Gravity56: 8:53pm On Nov 16, 2021
[quote author=Zendinho post=107677823][/quote]

Ok sorry I didn't notice the typo error

Sorry I missed one digit

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ilorin Cemetery Rejects Corpse Of Civil Servant Killed By Lightning / The New Year Snake I Killed Today 1/1/2021 / Kano Girl With No Limbs Carried In A Bowl (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.