Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,402 members, 7,819,429 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:05 PM

Ogun Directs Industries To Vaccinate Workers - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Ogun Directs Industries To Vaccinate Workers (5210 Views)

Buhari Directs Health Minister To Turn Brain Drain To Brain Gain / COVID-19: FG To Vaccinate Nigerians In Church On Sundays / FG Directs Tertiary Hospitals To Treat Casualties Of Protest Free Of Charge (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ogun Directs Industries To Vaccinate Workers by WibusJaga: 10:46am On Nov 15, 2021

I just don't see any good reason why the vaccine should be made mandatory or why one should be denied certain rights for not taking it?
From what I heard, the vaccine doesn't stop one from contracting Covid-19 but only possibly reduces the severity.
So what risk does the Unvaccinated pose to the Vaccinated people?
It's as if these people feel they are being used as experimental Guinea pigs for this controversial vaccine & therefore want to forcefully drag as many people as possible into the experiment.

1 Like

Re: Ogun Directs Industries To Vaccinate Workers by Afamsi: 10:49am On Nov 15, 2021
grogolin:
I will not take no COVID-19 vaccine, I will not be among those that will turn to zombies in the upcoming zombie apocalypse.
Funny but true

2 Likes

Re: Ogun Directs Industries To Vaccinate Workers by planetx: 10:50am On Nov 15, 2021
Do this dumb African leaders know that this vaccine doesn't work and a lot of the most vaccinated European countries are now experiencing Covid surges. Who is paying this idiots to kill their own people.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ogun Directs Industries To Vaccinate Workers by TMANO: 10:51am On Nov 15, 2021
Shame on these agents. USA is putting a hold on forced vaccination, this one is looking for who must vaccinate.

1 Like

Re: Ogun Directs Industries To Vaccinate Workers by sharone21(f): 10:52am On Nov 15, 2021
BrandSpurNG:

SOURCE:https://brandspurng.com/2021/11/14/ogun-directs-industries-to-vaccinate-workers/

Pfizer, Modern a very good...Johnson & Johnson not bad too....the other Azeneca not too trusted.

Now it is free, it is better to take advantage of it especially those who have plans to travel, soon money will have to be exchanged to get vaccinated.

The Delta variant is real and very deadly, it is wise to get vaccinated once the opportunity arises.
Re: Ogun Directs Industries To Vaccinate Workers by planetx: 10:55am On Nov 15, 2021
TMANO:
Shame on these agents. USA is putting a hold on forced vaccination, this one is looking for who must vaccinate.
People should ask why this is been pushed worldwide if there is no agenda behind it.

1 Like

Re: Ogun Directs Industries To Vaccinate Workers by planetx: 10:56am On Nov 15, 2021
sharone21:

Pfizer, Modern a very good...Johnson & Johnson not bad too....the other Azeneca not too trusted.

Now it is free, it is better to take advantage of it especially those who have plans to travel, soon money will have to be exchanged to get vaccinated.

The Delta variant is real and very deadly, it is wise to get vaccinated once the opportunity arises.
Go and sit down none of those shitty vaccines work. The delta variant is from the vaccinated, go and do your research instead of repeating the propaganda you heard through the media. All the most vaccinated countries are experiencing heavy Covid surges.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ogun Directs Industries To Vaccinate Workers by sharone21(f): 10:59am On Nov 15, 2021
planetx:
Go and sit down none of those shitty vaccines work. The delta variant is from the vaccinated, go and do your research you are being played.

Try researching from those outside the country...
Truth is bitter....Your choice anyway
Re: Ogun Directs Industries To Vaccinate Workers by prizeless(m): 11:00am On Nov 15, 2021
condralbedez:
Why are they mandating us to take this vaccine for pet sakeI dnt trust this Government , whatever that's their agenda won't work.

You wonder why this insistent on being vaccinated. Something really fishy
Re: Ogun Directs Industries To Vaccinate Workers by Pinkyposh(f): 11:02am On Nov 15, 2021
Show us the link where we can read it too
Re: Ogun Directs Industries To Vaccinate Workers by Afamsi: 11:12am On Nov 15, 2021
sharone21:

Non of the vaccines is good. Delta variant ko Osun variant ni
Re: Ogun Directs Industries To Vaccinate Workers by BigYash: 11:16am On Nov 15, 2021
If nobody talk,them go take am.. So,make una tell the useless government .... NO...
Re: Ogun Directs Industries To Vaccinate Workers by Nobody: 11:24am On Nov 15, 2021
condralbedez:
Why are they mandating us to take this vaccine for pet sakeI dnt trust this Government , whatever that's their agenda won't work.
Cos covid is real and you need to get vaccinated..
Re: Ogun Directs Industries To Vaccinate Workers by condralbedez: 11:25am On Nov 15, 2021
prizeless:

You wonder why this insistent on being vaccinated. Something really fishy
Honestly man,same thing they did to me at MTN switch in Ibadan,that I have to present my vaccinated card before I can go in and work!!
Re: Ogun Directs Industries To Vaccinate Workers by Nobody: 11:26am On Nov 15, 2021
Afamsi:
Our Church member wanted to go take the vaccine. He told Pastor, my Pastor prayed earnestly and God said to tell the man not to go for the vaccination. This one happened for my presence. Who has ear should stay away from that evil vaccine
Don't be ignorant..pastor don take em own vaccine oo..
Make Dem say Dem say no put you for wahala..
The disease is real man..
Re: Ogun Directs Industries To Vaccinate Workers by Nobody: 11:26am On Nov 15, 2021
Everyone should be vaccinated by now..
Re: Ogun Directs Industries To Vaccinate Workers by condralbedez: 11:28am On Nov 15, 2021
Rydermaverick:

Cos covid is real and you need to get vaccinated..
When did the Government Start caring for us like thatIt should not be mandated plz.
Re: Ogun Directs Industries To Vaccinate Workers by Afamsi: 11:29am On Nov 15, 2021
Rydermaverick:
Don't be ignorant..pastor don take em own vaccine oo.. Make Dem say Dem say no put you for wahala.. The disease is real man..
Get out
Re: Ogun Directs Industries To Vaccinate Workers by Nobody: 11:29am On Nov 15, 2021
condralbedez:
When did the Government Start caring for us like thatIt should not be mandated plz.
This ain't a matter of care babe..it's to reduce the risk of getting the virus..
Re: Ogun Directs Industries To Vaccinate Workers by Nobody: 11:32am On Nov 15, 2021
Afamsi:
Get out
Babe I am telling that your pastor is vaccinated..even the Bible says it then who is he to counter??
Romans 13:1-2 says: "Obey the government..for God is the One who has put it there. .There is no government anywhere that God has not placed in power... So those who refuse to obey the law of the land are refusing to obey God..and punishment will follow...
So where did your pastor get his theory from?
Re: Ogun Directs Industries To Vaccinate Workers by faithfull18(f): 12:17pm On Nov 15, 2021
What's their problem
Re: Ogun Directs Industries To Vaccinate Workers by eliwa47(m): 2:20pm On Nov 15, 2021
Where is the vaccine? undecided I have been to one of the centres in ado/odo ota, they said there's no vaccine for second dose.
Re: Ogun Directs Industries To Vaccinate Workers by panpan(m): 3:53pm On Nov 15, 2021
The "vaccine" is not about your health. It's about control.
There is heavy financial inducement for national and regional governments all over the world to enforce the jab.

1 Like

Re: Ogun Directs Industries To Vaccinate Workers by sonymax16(m): 4:08pm On Nov 15, 2021
sharone21:

Are u urself vaccinated?
Re: Ogun Directs Industries To Vaccinate Workers by sonymax16(m): 4:09pm On Nov 15, 2021
Rydermaverick:

Babe I am telling that your pastor is vaccinated..even the Bible says it then who is he to counter??
Romans 13:1-2 says: "Obey the government..for God is the One who has put it there. .There is no government anywhere that God has not placed in power... So those who refuse to obey the law of the land are refusing to obey God..and punishment will follow...
So where did your pastor get his theory from?
Have u urself taken the vaccine?
Re: Ogun Directs Industries To Vaccinate Workers by Nobody: 4:11pm On Nov 15, 2021
sonymax16:

Have u urself taken the vaccine?
I haven't but right now I know I am at risk of contacting the virus but I bet you I would try..
Re: Ogun Directs Industries To Vaccinate Workers by yetunsbay(m): 4:44pm On Nov 15, 2021
Ogun Governor; the leader with face mask being widely used.
Baba no wan cross over.
Re: Ogun Directs Industries To Vaccinate Workers by FourElements: 9:11pm On Nov 15, 2021
sharone21:

Try researching from those outside the country...
Truth is bitter....Your choice anyway
Self-appointed Satan soldier! angry
Re: Ogun Directs Industries To Vaccinate Workers by anyilalaz: 9:54pm On Nov 15, 2021
BrandSpurNG:

SOURCE:https://brandspurng.com/2021/11/14/ogun-directs-industries-to-vaccinate-workers/

Na so the governor like us reach? Ordinary road he can't fix for the same companies that generate huge IGR and PAYE. All thunders from from Lusada, Agbara, Ota etc strike y*u.
Re: Ogun Directs Industries To Vaccinate Workers by omojeesu(m): 11:22pm On Nov 15, 2021
They are playing on people's intelligence.

They know that the masses are largely ignorant, poor, hungry, weak, etc. Also salaried people are vulnerable (stomach infrastructure) in this season of high unemployment.

Even the schooled is fooled including Professors!!!

The shots are experimental.

You don't mandate an experimental substance. You must obtain inform consent.

A mandate is not a law!!

Other countries are stopping mandates.

Covid19 has killed less than 3000 people in the last 20 months plus in Nigeria with an estimated population of 213,000,000. This is about 150 per month = 1 in every 1.42 million Nigerians per month

Survival rate is over 95% in all ages. Almost 100% in less than 12 years old.

The jabs have killed and continue to kill thousands all over the world with millions injured.

They are neither safe nor effective.

No liability to vaccine producers, governments, health workers vaccinating. If anything happens to you you are on your own.

The government doesn't own your body, your life and your health.

The fearful and ignorant will succumb.

The courts are there to defend people.

Smart lawyers will eat in times like this.

Get properly informed. Educate yourself. Inform others too to do their own research.

Your life, health and body belong to you! Live for yourself and your loved ones.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Help! What Drug Should Someone Take For A Severe Stomach Pain? / Best Hair Remedy For Stubborn Hair / Photos Of People Just Seconds Before They Died - A Must See

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.