Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,544 members, 7,827,034 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:10 AM

Woman Bathes Her Husband With Acid In Edo State (graphic Photo) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman Bathes Her Husband With Acid In Edo State (graphic Photo) (3176 Views)

Woman Bathes Co-Wife With Hot Water In Kaduna / Mistress Bathes Her Married Lover With Hot Oil Over Alleged Rape In Abuja / Woman Bathes Neighbour With Hot Water In Lagos (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman Bathes Her Husband With Acid In Edo State (graphic Photo) by DonCrack: 10:32am On Nov 15, 2021
One Becky Odion, age 29 allegedly bathed her husband with acidic substance in Edo State. HGS Media Plus learnt.

The incident happened on Sunday, Novenmber 14 at at Idemudia Street, Off Omomon Road, St. Saviour road, Benin City.

The suspect and her husband who have been married for over six years with a child were said to always having domestic squabbles before the incident occurred.

The suspects who is currently on the run is also said to have reported her husband to the police but the police settled the matter between them before the woman attacked her husband with acid.

Meanwhile the husband, Mr Odion is said to be currently unconscious and chances of his survival are slim.

Source: https://hgsmediaplus.com/2021/11/15/woman-bathes-her-husband-with-acid-in-edo-state/

lalasticlala
mynd44

2 Shares

Re: Woman Bathes Her Husband With Acid In Edo State (graphic Photo) by Righteousness2(m): 10:34am On Nov 15, 2021
It is better to dwell in the wilderness, than with a contentious and an angry woman.

5 Likes

Re: Woman Bathes Her Husband With Acid In Edo State (graphic Photo) by BeeBeeOoh(m): 10:37am On Nov 15, 2021
Just this morning we read about how Edo state woman killed her husband to help her lover escape.

Still in that same Edo state, Becky Odion poured acidic substance on her husband and his chances of survival are very slim.

Men Are Now Endangered Specie angry

The Future don go haywire

3 Likes

Re: Woman Bathes Her Husband With Acid In Edo State (graphic Photo) by Davash222(m): 10:39am On Nov 15, 2021
One of the disadvantages of getting married to a Nigerian girl.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Bathes Her Husband With Acid In Edo State (graphic Photo) by BeeBeeOoh(m): 10:46am On Nov 15, 2021
Righteousness2:
INSTRUCTIONS OF LIFE

Proverb 21:9
It is better to dwell in a corner of the housetop, than with a brawling woman in a wide house.

Proverb 21:19
It is better to dwell in the wilderness, than with a contentious and an angry woman.

Truly, truly, you're in spirit.

Abeg take this calm body and soul down

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Bathes Her Husband With Acid In Edo State (graphic Photo) by samuel051: 10:51am On Nov 15, 2021
Holy gram
Reason I dislike fair short Edo girls
Very temperamental
Wtf man..

2 Likes

Re: Woman Bathes Her Husband With Acid In Edo State (graphic Photo) by Candidlady: 10:53am On Nov 15, 2021
Fake news

and if the news is legit.. I wonder when selfdefense became a crime!! The man must have frustrated the poor woman
Re: Woman Bathes Her Husband With Acid In Edo State (graphic Photo) by Baawaa(m): 10:53am On Nov 15, 2021
Why Edo ladies killing their husbands like goats
Re: Woman Bathes Her Husband With Acid In Edo State (graphic Photo) by Candidlady: 10:55am On Nov 15, 2021
Davash222:

you again!!

go marry yankee woman nau! Rubbish and jubril

1 Like

Re: Woman Bathes Her Husband With Acid In Edo State (graphic Photo) by Davash222(m): 10:57am On Nov 15, 2021
BeeBeeOoh:
Just this morning we read about how Edo state woman killed her husband to help her lover escape.

Still in that same Edo state, Becky Odion poured acidic substance on her husband and his chances of survival are very slim.

Men Are Now Endangered Specie angry

The Future don go haywire
Safe to say the Future is Haywire

4 Likes

Re: Woman Bathes Her Husband With Acid In Edo State (graphic Photo) by BeeBeeOoh(m): 11:01am On Nov 15, 2021
Davash222:

Safe to say the Future is Haywire

Oga o, me and my phone cannot say more than what we said above o. Life too sweet abeg. But,

E be like sey the future wan overthrow Satan with this their dastardly doings las las undecided
Re: Woman Bathes Her Husband With Acid In Edo State (graphic Photo) by Davash222(m): 11:03am On Nov 15, 2021
BeeBeeOoh:

Oga o, me and my phone cannot say more than what we said above o. Life too sweet abeg. But,

E be like sey the future wan overthrow Satan with this their dastardly doings las las undecided
The future is insane.

5 Likes

Re: Woman Bathes Her Husband With Acid In Edo State (graphic Photo) by Davash222(m): 11:03am On Nov 15, 2021
[s]
Candidlady:
Fake news

and if the news is legit.. I wonder when selfdefense became a crime!! The man must have frustrated the poor woman
[/s]
Rubbish!

5 Likes

Re: Woman Bathes Her Husband With Acid In Edo State (graphic Photo) by BeeBeeOoh(m): 11:05am On Nov 15, 2021
Davash222:

The future is insane.

1 Like

Re: Woman Bathes Her Husband With Acid In Edo State (graphic Photo) by DoctorDree(m): 11:11am On Nov 15, 2021
Eco state has been trending with couples killing and hurting
Re: Woman Bathes Her Husband With Acid In Edo State (graphic Photo) by dynicks(m): 11:35am On Nov 15, 2021
Wetin dey give women mind these days!!
Re: Woman Bathes Her Husband With Acid In Edo State (graphic Photo) by 9benz(m): 12:26pm On Nov 15, 2021
Make I hear anybody wey go talk say the future is female undecided undecided.... E no be female, rather na febomb

3 Likes

Re: Woman Bathes Her Husband With Acid In Edo State (graphic Photo) by Nobody: 1:01pm On Nov 15, 2021
Candidlady:
Fake news

It's in the net and it "ain't fake news"
How is pouring acid on your man self defense??
What kinda frustration will make the woman pour acid on her husband?
Re: Woman Bathes Her Husband With Acid In Edo State (graphic Photo) by vinceyinnovation: 8:21pm On Nov 15, 2021
The future is We-male
Re: Woman Bathes Her Husband With Acid In Edo State (graphic Photo) by RevolverOcelot(m): 10:07pm On Nov 15, 2021
Hmmmm. Avoid these type of women.
Re: Woman Bathes Her Husband With Acid In Edo State (graphic Photo) by Lastmankc(m): 10:44pm On Nov 15, 2021
Why Edo women dey heartless like this?In the other thread,an Edo woman stab his husband to death.
Re: Woman Bathes Her Husband With Acid In Edo State (graphic Photo) by BigYash: 11:12pm On Nov 15, 2021
Candidlady:
Fake news

This one is high on ice..
Acid for self defense from you husband, not armed robber o? You're high on something..
Re: Woman Bathes Her Husband With Acid In Edo State (graphic Photo) by Bigpapi: 5:03am On Nov 16, 2021
Davash222:

They are heartless

Re: Woman Bathes Her Husband With Acid In Edo State (graphic Photo) by Bigpapi: 5:05am On Nov 16, 2021
Candidlady:
Fake news

You're a compound fool

1 Like

Re: Woman Bathes Her Husband With Acid In Edo State (graphic Photo) by ideatoprince18(m): 5:08am On Nov 16, 2021
May God save the Male species!!!!

We are becoming an endangered species gradually because we chose to relax and try to live as equal with the femail species!!!.... A man and a woman is never equal even our Lord Jesus Christ came as a Man same as prophet Muhammad(pbuh).

Am not been tribalistic but there is always something fearrful and sinister about Edoo babes .... Them dey codedly wicked and their mind dey their back!!!!!!
Re: Woman Bathes Her Husband With Acid In Edo State (graphic Photo) by Gadafii: 7:38am On Nov 16, 2021
Slawormir hope say mkpomuleri abi wetin be the name never begin dey flow for your home state,

1 Like

Re: Woman Bathes Her Husband With Acid In Edo State (graphic Photo) by kingPhidel(m): 9:49am On Nov 16, 2021
That gender are something else
Re: Woman Bathes Her Husband With Acid In Edo State (graphic Photo) by Nnamdinaija(m): 12:48pm On Nov 16, 2021
Your brain needs to be brushed up by a kindergarten pupil. I pray that your brothers wives will bath them with acid and same will happen to your married sons in the future after suffering to raise them up. Self defense mumu. I am sure you were breastfed rat milk at infant undecided
Candidlady:
Fake news

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Yahoo Boys Done Use This Girl, Men Be Careful / Two Women Fight Dirty As They Strip Each Other Unclad In Lagos, See Reactions / Confessions Of Shina Rambo,the Notorious Armed Robber!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.