Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,544 members, 7,861,575 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 02:50 PM

Borno Teacher Narrates Encounter At ISWAP Checkpoint - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Borno Teacher Narrates Encounter At ISWAP Checkpoint (24966 Views)

Gunmen Kill Policemen, Soldiers In Rivers Checkpoint Attacks / 3 Policemen Shot Dead At Abia Police Checkpoint (Disturbing Photos) / Obiageli Mazi: Nigerians To Donate Money To Borno Teacher With Governor Zulum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Borno Teacher Narrates Encounter At ISWAP Checkpoint by HEBEI: 3:13pm On Nov 15, 2021
Technically defeated indeed.

Re: Borno Teacher Narrates Encounter At ISWAP Checkpoint by Baawaa(m): 3:13pm On Nov 15, 2021
ISWAP is new face of book haram

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Borno Teacher Narrates Encounter At ISWAP Checkpoint by almsofgold: 3:13pm On Nov 15, 2021
grin
Re: Borno Teacher Narrates Encounter At ISWAP Checkpoint by OBTMOS(m): 3:14pm On Nov 15, 2021
V
Re: Borno Teacher Narrates Encounter At ISWAP Checkpoint by dasparrow: 3:14pm On Nov 15, 2021
Hmmm. By the time Buhari and his goons are done with Nigeria, Nigerians will regret ever allowing Buhari become their president. At the rate Nigeria is going, they may not be any Nigeria in the next 10 years time. Islamic terrorists are now doing whatever they like because the plan has always been to islamize and fulanize Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Borno Teacher Narrates Encounter At ISWAP Checkpoint by RPG2020(m): 3:15pm On Nov 15, 2021
Sir Buhari 2023

Re: Borno Teacher Narrates Encounter At ISWAP Checkpoint by Nobody: 3:16pm On Nov 15, 2021
Nobody cares as far as they are not talking about separation of Nigeria....they are not terrorist.

1 Like

Re: Borno Teacher Narrates Encounter At ISWAP Checkpoint by adeniyi65(m): 3:18pm On Nov 15, 2021
Iswap checkpoint as in,another republic inside the republic of Nigeria shocked shocked this is more than what we can chew. shocked

1 Like

Re: Borno Teacher Narrates Encounter At ISWAP Checkpoint by blackboy(m): 3:19pm On Nov 15, 2021
A colleague of mine in Abuja who is from Borno State asked me to follow him to Borno. I was shocked . I told him about Boko Haram. He said he encounters them all the time. No issue with them. They will remove any Nigerian flag in the car and let him go. He assured me nothing will happen to me. I'm a Christian but look like a Kanuri man but I declined his invitation. All assurances of my safe return I turned down. He travels to Borno regularly till date. I dont take such a risk even if I'm paid. I hope NYSC is not sending corpers to states in that axis. Just not fair or right.

I 100% believe this teachers story.
We have occupied forces in Nigeria but we refuse to accept it.

2 Likes

Re: Borno Teacher Narrates Encounter At ISWAP Checkpoint by ajumma(m): 3:19pm On Nov 15, 2021
Tranquillity360:
From the story the Iswap terrorists are more civil than Nigeria terrorist army in dealing with civilians.

In East Nigeria army are killing innocent
people and burning Houses.

I will choose Iswap over Nigeria terrorist army,but it must remain in north.

Allah to all Iswap.

News: Nigeria Army kills IPOB members Igbo: They should go after ISWAP and leave IPOB alone News: Nigeria Army kills ISWAP terrorists Igbo: Audio killing, why can't they show us video. Confused Nyamirin people
Re: Borno Teacher Narrates Encounter At ISWAP Checkpoint by BIGBANNNG411: 3:21pm On Nov 15, 2021
angry
Re: Borno Teacher Narrates Encounter At ISWAP Checkpoint by Zico777(m): 3:21pm On Nov 15, 2021
Penguin2:
Lai Mohammed said no part of this country is under the control Boko Haram.

Zombies in their stupid and lack of brain, believed lie Mohammed and kept rehashing his lies.

They kept convulsing and foaming in the mouth that it was only during GEJ that Boko Haram last held any territory in Nigeria.

But the truth is coming out.

First, Daily Trust reported how Borno indigenes now pay Zakat to ISWAP.

Now a teacher in Borno is giving eyewitness account.

Zombies how far na?

What have you fools to say about your darling daddy failing on what he promised to lead from the front?
U can imagine!
Re: Borno Teacher Narrates Encounter At ISWAP Checkpoint by berryPee(m): 3:22pm On Nov 15, 2021
What the teacher said is 100% fact, my encounter with them on my way to Maiduguri from Gombe state was like a normal one with civilised area boys. They are so familiar with most of the drivers to the extend they send them on errands. Me just jejely resigned my resigned from my small job and start POS business for Kaduna.

3 Likes

Re: Borno Teacher Narrates Encounter At ISWAP Checkpoint by abeggnow: 3:24pm On Nov 15, 2021
Tranquillity360:
From the story the Iswap terrorists are more civil than Nigeria terrorist army in dealing with civilians.

Allah to all Iswap.
mumu.
Re: Borno Teacher Narrates Encounter At ISWAP Checkpoint by RodgersAkpafu: 3:26pm On Nov 15, 2021
berryPee:
What the teacher said is 100% fact, my encounter with them on my way to Maiduguri from Gombe state was like a normal one with civilised area boys. They are so familiar with most of the drivers to the extend they send them on errands. Me just jejely resigned my resigned from my small job and start POS business for Kaduna.
Which means all these is a syndicate

1 Like

Re: Borno Teacher Narrates Encounter At ISWAP Checkpoint by Nobody: 3:27pm On Nov 15, 2021
Tranquillity360:

people and burning Houses

Allah to all Iswap.
this your third paragraph eh grin grin grin grin
Re: Borno Teacher Narrates Encounter At ISWAP Checkpoint by JONSYN7154: 3:35pm On Nov 15, 2021
Tranquillity360:

Allah to all Iswap.
It must not remain in the north o. It must spread to the east since you choose them over Nigerian Army. grin grin
Re: Borno Teacher Narrates Encounter At ISWAP Checkpoint by UnabashedIPOB: 3:35pm On Nov 15, 2021
“They have three checkpoints along Damboa-Biu Highway for some time. They normally stop commuters and search the car if there are any security personnel or humanitarian workers in the vehicles because they don’t treat them lightly,”

This is clearly a sign of a failed country. FULANI TERRORISTS have taken full and total control of parts of the north and yet the FULANI TERRORIST government of LIEGERIAN'S only interest is to be KILLING innocents BIAFRANS. Instead of dealing with the threat posed by these rampaging MONSTERS up in the north, it would rather send all their soldiers down to the east. God will punish the IMPOSTOR in ASS HOLE ROCK and all those who support him. GOD damn NIGERIA!

1 Like

Re: Borno Teacher Narrates Encounter At ISWAP Checkpoint by Angelfrost(m): 3:42pm On Nov 15, 2021
Let's quit deceiving ourselves and split this contraption... It's clear to all that Buhari has already handed parts of the North to these terrorists, while his other relatives (Bandits) are taking their share in other parts of the North.

So, why are they against Nnamdi Kanu and Ipob's call for secession??!... Is the nation not already two or more separate nations??! Or are they trying to weaken the South for easier encroachment and take-over??!.

Southerners need to stop playing politics of bitterness and stupidity! The Northerners have an agenda!!! It is unfolding before us daily.

1 Like

Re: Borno Teacher Narrates Encounter At ISWAP Checkpoint by Angelfrost(m): 3:43pm On Nov 15, 2021
JONSYN7154:
It must not remain in the north o. It must spread to the east since you choose them over Nigerian Army. grin grin

East is already fine and coping well with IPOB...

Let's set in motion the splitting of this nation, since Buhari and his inept service chiefs have decided to be unfortunate.

2 Likes

Re: Borno Teacher Narrates Encounter At ISWAP Checkpoint by Angelfrost(m): 3:45pm On Nov 15, 2021
Penguin2:
Lai Mohammed said no part of this country is under the control Boko Haram.

Zombies in their stupid and lack of brain, believed lie Mohammed and kept rehashing his lies.

They kept convulsing and foaming in the mouth that it was only during GEJ that Boko Haram last held any territory in Nigeria.

But the truth is coming out.

First, Daily Trust reported how Borno indigenes now pay Zakat to ISWAP.

Now a teacher in Borno is giving eyewitness account.

Zombies how far na?

What have you fools to say about your darling daddy failing on what he promised to lead from the front?

Leave those imbeciles... They think it's the dark ages where you could keep things hidden! Social media has thrown their lies back in the faces.

How a government can choose to lead with lies from inception beats my imagination.

1 Like

Re: Borno Teacher Narrates Encounter At ISWAP Checkpoint by Angelfrost(m): 3:46pm On Nov 15, 2021
ajumma:

News: Nigeria Army kills IPOB members Igbo: They should go after ISWAP and leave IPOB alone News: Nigeria Army kills ISWAP terrorists Igbo: Audio killing, why can't they show us video. Confused Nyamirin people

You aren't making sense... Respond to the news on ground and quit acting like a dimwit. Mtchewww!!!

1 Like

Re: Borno Teacher Narrates Encounter At ISWAP Checkpoint by DeMekus: 3:48pm On Nov 15, 2021
Tranquillity360:

Allah to all Iswap.
May Allah continue to bless ISWAP until they take over the entire north and establish an Islamic caliphate there.
May their guns never stop firing until the very last Fulani military zombie is dead.
May all their internecine bloodletting start and end in the north.
Insha Allah Akbar, Amin!

1 Like

Re: Borno Teacher Narrates Encounter At ISWAP Checkpoint by Angelfrost(m): 3:49pm On Nov 15, 2021
dasparrow:
Hmmm. By the time Buhari and his goons are done with Nigeria, Nigerians will regret ever allowing Buhari become their president. At the rate Nigeria is going, they may not be any Nigeria in the next 10 years time. Islamic terrorists are now doing whatever they like because the plan has always been to islamize and fulanize Nigeria.

WORD!!!... Unfortunately, Southerners will rather fight themselves over crumbs from these Islamists than unite and keep them at bay.

1 Like

Re: Borno Teacher Narrates Encounter At ISWAP Checkpoint by drnoel: 3:54pm On Nov 15, 2021
Kwanza:

https://dailytrust.com/borno-based-teacher-narrates-encounter-at-iswap-checkpoint

Really so they left those people to be roaming the north and then sent Nigerian army to the East to kill and destroy? Which way Nigeria?

1 Like

Re: Borno Teacher Narrates Encounter At ISWAP Checkpoint by iyke2frankeze: 4:05pm On Nov 15, 2021
Even Military officers will be going on errand for them.

1 Like

Re: Borno Teacher Narrates Encounter At ISWAP Checkpoint by iyke2frankeze: 4:09pm On Nov 15, 2021
Missionary work accomplished in the north-east.

1 Like

Re: Borno Teacher Narrates Encounter At ISWAP Checkpoint by seborrhic: 4:22pm On Nov 15, 2021
Buhari has officially conceded some Nigerian territory to Islamic terrorists.
Something GEJ fought till his last day in office to prevent,despite being stoned as a sitting president by some northerners!

1 Like

Re: Borno Teacher Narrates Encounter At ISWAP Checkpoint by seborrhic: 4:25pm On Nov 15, 2021
Buhari has officially conceded Nigerian territory to Islamic terrorists.
Something GEJ fought till his last day in office to prevent,despite being stoned as a sitting president!
Re: Borno Teacher Narrates Encounter At ISWAP Checkpoint by ajumma(m): 4:37pm On Nov 15, 2021
Angelfrost:

You aren't making sense... Respond to the news on ground and quit acting like a dimwit. Mtchewww!!!

Numb skull
Pls tell us any news on ground now apart from ISWAP & IPOB??
Re: Borno Teacher Narrates Encounter At ISWAP Checkpoint by Kingspin(m): 4:49pm On Nov 15, 2021
This is the type of country many Muslims wish for Nigeria.
I repeat.

1 Like

Re: Borno Teacher Narrates Encounter At ISWAP Checkpoint by Angelfrost(m): 4:50pm On Nov 15, 2021
ajumma:

Numb skull
Pls tell us any news on ground now apart from ISWAP & IPOB??

Don't be silly... How did the trash you posted earlier relate with ISWAP and the fact that they have made rubbish of Buhari's claim of security success??!

If you lack sense, stay off the internet... There is a time and place for stupidity. Thank you.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Profile Of Uba Sani, Kaduna Governor-Elect / Orji Uzor Kalu's Billboard In Maiduguri (Photo) / Ben Murray-Bruce States His Achievements In The Senate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.