Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,520 members, 7,819,868 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:15 AM

'great Learning' A Free Course App For All Tech Courses - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / 'great Learning' A Free Course App For All Tech Courses (477 Views)

Why Are All Tech Startups In Nigeria Fintechs? / Calling All Tech Gurus / Learn At All Tech Systems (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

'great Learning' A Free Course App For All Tech Courses by BlackSan: 12:00pm On Nov 15, 2021
So I stumbled upon this app on Play store and out of curiosity, I decided to check it out. It has all the IT courses you could ever think of and they're free!!

You just need data to watch or download them and when you are done with the courses, you will be given a certification (Though I don't know if you have to pay to get the certification).

And please don't get the wrong idea or misconception, I'm not advertising, just creating awareness since it's free.

I will be presenting some pictures of what the app looks like.

And it isn't just for beginners because there's also master class for already working personnels.

If you have any questions, please don't be shy to ask.

Re: 'great Learning' A Free Course App For All Tech Courses by BlackSan: 12:05pm On Nov 15, 2021
More coming

Under the IT and software, this following are the courses under it.

Re: 'great Learning' A Free Course App For All Tech Courses by BlackSan: 12:14pm On Nov 15, 2021
Oh before I forget, after registering, I was made to know I can interact with the tutor if I have questions.

Re: 'great Learning' A Free Course App For All Tech Courses by BlackSan: 12:18pm On Nov 15, 2021
More

Re: 'great Learning' A Free Course App For All Tech Courses by BlackSan: 12:26pm On Nov 15, 2021
Ah... Least I forget
I made this post for those that wants to go into Tech but have no resources or aren't certain how to go about it. And importantly because of the certification. If it is able to help anyone then I will be glad.

I think the benefits are something 'some' of us desire. There's also a community forum for each of the courses so you are able to interact with people whom you share the same goal with.

Even though you will be getting the courses for free, you still need data, don't forget!
Re: 'great Learning' A Free Course App For All Tech Courses by BlackSan: 12:36pm On Nov 15, 2021
So take for instance this course that I'm currently learning.

Re: 'great Learning' A Free Course App For All Tech Courses by kingnl: 4:40am On Nov 17, 2021
Thanks sir,please the name of the app or link,I want to start immediately
Re: 'great Learning' A Free Course App For All Tech Courses by BlackSan: 9:49am On Nov 17, 2021
kingnl:
Thanks sir,please the name of the app or link,I want to start immediately

The name of the app is 'Great Learning'
You will find it on playstore.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Where Can I Get A Fake News Detection Dataset / Microwave Tries To ‘murder’ Man After He Gave It Artificial Intelligence / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.