Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,638 members, 7,809,395 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:49 AM

One Person You'd Like To Tell "sorry" And Why? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / One Person You'd Like To Tell "sorry" And Why? (502 Views)

You'd Like To Meet The Bible God? Let's Examine Parameters And Possibilities. / COZA Members Ask Pastor Biodun To Tell The Truth About The Sex Scandal / How To Tell A Prosperity Preacher (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

One Person You'd Like To Tell "sorry" And Why? by golamike: 4:17pm On Jun 07, 2011
I've come to realise that in life we make certain decisions or judgements that we later regret and try our best to correct.
More often than not it has to do with our relationships with friends, siblings, parents, neighbours, colleagues etc. Some people, sometimes, find the courage to tell anyone they've hurt sorry while some find it extremely difficult to say. Some are fortunate to put things right before they or the other (receiving) parties die. Some, on the other hand, are not that lucky. Life can be funny at times!
Who is that person u'd love to tell sorry if the opportunity arises?

I can't remember any for now i'd have mentioned the name and d situation but still thinking,
Do u have any? Why not say it here even if u can't see d person again, at least u must have cleared ur conscience and i believe u should be free from the guilt a great deal.
SAY THAT SORRY NOW!!!
Re: One Person You'd Like To Tell "sorry" And Why? by golamike: 8:29am On Jun 08, 2011
since i can't remember anyone in particular, i say a general SORRY to all the people i may have offended in the past. I LOVE YOU ALL!

(1) (Reply)

In God's Name / Free Religious Books For Muslims And Christians Alike / Todays meditation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.