Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,415 members, 7,815,935 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:21 PM

Portugal Coach Santos Denies Bust-up With Ronaldo - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Portugal Coach Santos Denies Bust-up With Ronaldo (546 Views)

Roberto Martinez Announced As New Portugal Coach / What's Going On With Ronaldo And Juventus? / Sadio Mane Angry At Mohamed Salah In Touchline Bust-up (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Portugal Coach Santos Denies Bust-up With Ronaldo by solbase10(m): 1:09pm On Nov 15, 2021
Portugal coach Fernando Santos insists there’s no issues with Manchester United striker Cristiano Ronaldo.

On Sunday night, Portugal blew automatic World Cup qualification with defeat at home to Serbia.

Ronaldo was seen remonstrating with Santos at the final whistle, as Portugal now face a playoff in March to reach the finals.

Santos stated: “He was saying that, in Serbia, he had scored a goal in the last minute and it wasn’t validated.

“That’s what he was saying. It’s his outburst, it’s normal, he was frustrated. No one will explain, at the end of a game, what happened and what didn’t.”

Source: https://www.completesports.com/portugal-coach-santos-denies-bust-up-with-ronaldo/

Re: Portugal Coach Santos Denies Bust-up With Ronaldo by Nobody: 1:14pm On Nov 15, 2021
Ororo

1 Like

Re: Portugal Coach Santos Denies Bust-up With Ronaldo by unbitchable(m): 2:25pm On Nov 15, 2021
Old fraud. I have heard his fangirls saying Santos should be sacked. I won't be surprised if they sacked the coach.
He was the most useless player on the pitch through out the match.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Portugal Coach Santos Denies Bust-up With Ronaldo by ojaysam25(m): 3:34pm On Nov 15, 2021
The referee already apologize to Portugal after the match. It is a costly mistake but all hope is not lost.
Re: Portugal Coach Santos Denies Bust-up With Ronaldo by paulolee(m): 3:58pm On Nov 15, 2021
lolz...na to sack santos too....e stay 3 seasons for juve n dm sack coach 3 times..
he come united n dm wan sack ole like dis....now na country coach dm de plan to sack??
na must to make dis gee happy? I can bet my balls dt assuming he choosed man city, na him d owner go sack instead of pep.....imagine d rubbish...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Portugal Coach Santos Denies Bust-up With Ronaldo by paulolee(m): 3:58pm On Nov 15, 2021
unbitchable:
Old fraud. I have heard his fangirls saying Santos should be sacked. I won't be surprised if they sacked the coach.
He was the most useless player on the pitch through out the match.
he must be made happy....mk e don retire so dt other coaches go keep dier jobs instead of pleasing him all d time
Re: Portugal Coach Santos Denies Bust-up With Ronaldo by Kingcalls: 4:32pm On Nov 15, 2021
paulolee:
lolz...na to sack santos too....e stay 3 seasons for juve n dm sack coach 3 times..
he come united n dm wan sack ole like dis....now na country coach dm de plan to sack??
na must to make dis gee happy? I can bet my balls dt assuming he choosed man city, na him d owner go sack instead of pep.....imagine d rubbish...

U are absolutely shameless and deluded.... u eat dream sleep Ronaldo...I'm sure u masturbate with his pictures

3 Likes

Re: Portugal Coach Santos Denies Bust-up With Ronaldo by ojaysam25(m): 4:51pm On Nov 15, 2021
Kingcalls:

U are absolutely shameless and deluded.... u eat dream sleep Ronaldo...I'm sure u masturbate with his pictures
Seriously I use to think he was just a troll. He even have time to quote everybody when degrading Ronaldo. These are just trait of joblessness and youthful exuberance with time he will outgrow it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Portugal Coach Santos Denies Bust-up With Ronaldo by kiddkash(m): 5:01pm On Nov 15, 2021
Since Liverpool defeated man utd�
Liverpool 2-2 Brighton�
West ham 3-2 Liverpool �

Since Leicester city defeated man utd�
Leicester city 0-2 Arsenal�
Leeds 1-1 Leicester city�

Since Aston villa defeated Man utd�
Tottenham 2-1 Aston villa�
Aston villa 2-3 Wolves�
Arsenal 3-1 Aston Vila�
Aston villa 1-4 west ham�
Southampton 1-0 Aston villa�

Now Man city defeated man utd...
Ole to Guardiola:�️ "You will hear from us later"
���

2 Likes

Re: Portugal Coach Santos Denies Bust-up With Ronaldo by paulolee(m): 6:44pm On Nov 15, 2021
Kingcalls:

u dis kid....stop mentioning me again or i report for d mods to ban u..
u wey no dey worship cr7 naim get mind say u blame Renato sanchez for dt Portugal loss simply bcoz he went for goal instead of passing to ur god to score his usual tap-in...
d funny tin b say dt same renato scored d only goal btbur goat ended up with no shots on target....u still get mind dey blame Renato...childish slowpoke like u....no quote me again o
Re: Portugal Coach Santos Denies Bust-up With Ronaldo by paulolee(m): 6:46pm On Nov 15, 2021
ojaysam25:

Seriously I use to think he was just a troll. He even have time to quote everybody when degrading Ronaldo. These are just trait of joblessness and youthful exuberance with time he will outgrow it.
tanks boss....I still respect u bcoz u better pass dt ur oda clown..
Re: Portugal Coach Santos Denies Bust-up With Ronaldo by Kingcalls: 6:53pm On Nov 15, 2021
paulolee:

u dis kid....stop mentioning me again or i report for d mods to ban u..
u wey no dey worship cr7 naim get mind say u blame Renato sanchez for dt Portugal loss simply bcoz he went for goal instead of passing to ur god to score his usual tap-in...
d funny tin b say dt same renato scored d only goal btbur goat ended up with no shots on target....u still get mind dey blame Renato...childish slowpoke like u....no quote me again o

U this 13 Yr old...someone here has busted ur ass that u are indeed a kid thats doing online secondary school and thats y u are always fooling urself... they actually said I should stop wasting my time on u ...thst u will grow in 10 yrs times , thats when u will start having sense.... I was even wasting my time arguing with a 13 Yr old
Re: Portugal Coach Santos Denies Bust-up With Ronaldo by paulolee(m): 7:01pm On Nov 15, 2021
Kingcalls:

U this 13 Yr old...someone here has busted ur ass that u are indeed a kid thats doing online secondary school and thats y u are always fooling urself... they actually said I should stop wasting my time on u ...thst u will grow in 10 yrs times , thats when u will start having sense.... I was even wasting my time arguing with a 13 Yr old
I hear u sir,...am 13 n u are 70yrs old abi??
u wey get mind say u blame Renato bcox he went for goal instead of passing to ur god to score tap-in, d same Renato dt scored portugal only goal while ur goat ghosted without a shot on target...
see the reasoning of 70yr old man like u....a fool at 40 is really a fool forever...
Re: Portugal Coach Santos Denies Bust-up With Ronaldo by ojaysam25(m): 7:14pm On Nov 15, 2021
paulolee:

tanks boss....I still respect u bcoz u better pass dt ur oda clown..
Paulolee, I get you prefer messi as a better player than Ronaldo, which is good because messi is an exceptional player. I also respect messi though I prefer Ronaldo.
They are both great players, I have also throw subtle digs at messi but I prefer to praise Ronaldo than downgrade messi. Look at all your posts in retrospect. You mention the name Ronaldo more than messi.
I have seen people criticize Ronaldo yet like their posts, because it is criticism base on fact.
I am sorry if I use harsh words on you which I rarely do as a man of peace....I also admire your resolve not to hit back. Enjoy the rest of the weekend. Peace be.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Portugal Coach Santos Denies Bust-up With Ronaldo by Kingcalls: 7:17pm On Nov 15, 2021
paulolee:

I hear u sir,...am 13 n u are 70yrs old abi??
u wey get mind say u blame Renato bcox he went for goal instead of passing to ur god to score tap-in, d same Renato dt scored portugal only goal while ur goat ghosted without a shot on target...
see the reasoning of 70yr old man like u....a fool at 40 is really a fool forever...

U are even a fool b4 40 ...forever a fool

(1) (Reply)

Footballer Samuel Chukwueze’s Mom Holds His Two Legs As She Prays For Him Before / Salima Mukansanga : Meet The First Ever Female Referee To Officiate At AFCON / Which Are The Standard Nigerian Stadiums To Host World Cup

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.