Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,607 members, 7,823,639 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:49 PM

11 Best Nigerian Songs You Must Listen To This New Week - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 11 Best Nigerian Songs You Must Listen To This New Week (262 Views)

Top 10 Hottest Nigerian Songs Released In February 2021 / 10 Best Nigerian Male Musicians (pics, Video) / 9ice To NBC: "I Am Releasing More Songs You Will Have To Ban" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

11 Best Nigerian Songs You Must Listen To This New Week by Dave9jablaze: 1:19pm On Nov 15, 2021
It’s a brand new week and that means a new week of juggling a whole lot of activities together.
We know how tedious this must be sometimes and we also know that you get too hard on yourself sometimes, and that is why we have decided to give you a hack.

Here are 11 Naija Songs To Listen To In The 3rd Week Of November, check them out below;

“Free My Mind” – Omah Lay
Omah Lay premiers a brand new song, titled, “Free My Mind” – a self-explanatory title that tells you to free your mind of worries and negativity. The new generation artist tells his fans to free their minds, sip some alcohol and be alright. Listen!!!

2. Do You Wrong – Phyno Ft Olamide

We’ve been around long enough to know that a Phyno and Olamide collaboration is always the bomb. Do You Wrong is a love song that preaches genuine love, affection, and all the advantages that come with being in love. Phyno wants his girl to know that despite being an imperfect man, he would never do her wrong.

To be very honest, this song is addictive and would definitely make you wanna fall in love, but no be me send you oo! LOL.

3. Crazy Things – Tems

One of Nigeria’s most prominent female artists, Tems unlocked a new level with her song, Crazy Things and her fans have been going wild. This comes after the huge success of her collaboration with Big Wiz on “Essence”. Tems also recently gained herself feature on Drake’s most recent body of work, Certified Lover Boy on the track Fountains.

Crazy Things is one song you should consider listening to this week.

4. Back In Office – Mayorkun

Mayorkun premieres his debut song with Sony Music titled Back In Office, which comes after the release of his debut 2021 singe, Let Me Know. With Back In Office, Mayourkun reinstates himself as the Mayor Of Lagos, simultaneously alerting his haters and competitors.

Listen!!!

5. Right Here – Blaq Jerzee Ft Gyakie

Nigerian record producer and singer, Blaq Jerzee employs the services of Ghanaian singer, Gyakie on this amazing single, Right Here.

6. Aunty Lovina – Ycee ft. Patoranking

Ycee and Patoranking did justice to the song Aunty Lovina, released in September. The song is definitely a club banger as it promises to get you through the week as well.

Listen!!!

7. No Strings Attached – Mayorkun Ft Joe Boy

Off his brand new album, Back In Office, which serves as a follow u to his 2018, The Mayor Of Lagos debut album, Mayorkun comes through with a brand new one, “No Strings Attached” featuring Joe Boy Pon deck.

8. Want It All – Burna Boy ft Polo G

Want It All saw Nigerian Grammy Award winner, Burna Boy link up with American rapper, Polo G. What’s more interesting is the attention the song has gained both on local and international fronts. It’s said to say that Odogwu be doing us proud and we think this will help you get through the week.

Listen!!!

9. “Monalisa” by Lojay

‘Baby follow my command like Zombie… I’m not exactly sure what this song would have scored if Lojay did not begin with that line. I mean, it must have been a divine revelation. ‘Monalisa’ produced by Sarz is that song that has the ability to thrive in the next 5 years.

This song never gets old… Listen!!!

10. Niniola – Too Sweet (O Dun)

The queen of Afro-house, Niniola Apata has never disappointed us and she definately did not on this new track of hers “Too Sweet”. She revisits the scene with her signature touch which as always, makes the beats danceable. Exactly what you need to get you through the hustle and bustle of the week.

11. Come My Way – Wande Coal

After so many successful releases in the past, Wande Coal lands back into the music scene with a brand new song, “Come My Way”. Come My Way is a song filled with positive vibes, that calls the bluff on haters who are bent on seeing him fail.

Listen!!!

Have An Amazing Week!!!

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Hip Hop Rap Industry Needs A New Wave / Whitemoney: I Deceived Nigerians To Win Bbnaija2021 / How To Lose Weight Permanently

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.