Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,891 members, 7,814,013 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:07 AM

What Your Take On This As A Christian - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Your Take On This As A Christian (161 Views)

As A Christian, Is Court Wedding In Place Of Church Wedding Acceptable By God? / The Place Of God’s Word In The Life Of A Christian Youth / Benevolent Muslims In The House! A Christian Needs To Eat Sallah Ram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Your Take On This As A Christian by Onewazobia(m): 2:59pm On Nov 15, 2021
Hello brethren please help me out
After given once life to Jesus and walking faithfully ( humanly speaking) is there need for any further deliverance? If yes could it be that the power of the blood of Christ is limited, or I'm I missing something?
Please note; that I desire a genuine response from scripture not based on your denominational doctrines but based on scripture and possibly please sit few practical examples from the early followers of Christ and the disciple ( Bible). Please anything out of this don't border responding
My believed as at this point is that when one gave his/her life genuinely to Jesus Christ you need no further deliverance because there is no curse greater than the curse of sin and death Gal3:1, Deu. 21:23, 1John 7
Re: What Your Take On This As A Christian by Kobojunkie: 5:02pm On Nov 15, 2021
Onewazobia:
1. After given once life to Jesus and walking faithfully ( humanly speaking) is there need for any further deliverance?

2. If yes could it be that the power of the blood of Christ is limited, or I'm I missing something?
Please note; that I desire a genuine response from scripture not based on your denominational doctrines but based on scripture and possibly please sit few practical examples from the early followers of Christ and the disciple ( Bible). Please anything out of this don't border responding

3. My believed as at this point is that when one gave his/her life genuinely to Jesus Christ you need no further deliverance because there is no curse greater than the curse of sin and death Gal3:1, Deu. 21:23, 1John 7
1. When you are truly saved and a follower of Jesus Christ, you belong to Jesus Christ and are headed in the direction of Heaven and not Hell. This only happens to those who live in submission to and obedience of the teachings and commandments of Jesus Christ, the Word of God and Law in the Kingdom of God by whom we are called to Live. undecided

2. As. Gentile, the only reason you are given to reference the blood of Jesus Christ is I eating of the last supper in remembrance of the New Covenant agreement between God and man, Jesus Christ - Matthew 26 vs 28 - 30. undecided

Jesus Christ never gave any man authority to wash or cover or even bath anything or being in His blood. Those who practice such rituals in His name are not of Him. Hence the reason why their tradition is to continually seek deliverance which never seems to come. undecided

3. It is impossible to serve two masters, meaning you cannot belong to Jesus Christ and the devil or demons at the same time. Only one Master can rule over you and the one you choose as Master is the one who does. So if you submit to living in continual obedience of the teachings and commandments of Jesus Christ, the New Covenant Law in the Kingdom of God, He rules over you and no one can touch you without His own permission and on His own terms. undecided

Recall the story of Job for example. Job belonged to God and so everything that happened to Job was as ordered by God. Job, the man knew of this, and for this reason, throughout his ordeal, he never asked God to deliver him from enemies or the lot that is typical of so-called Christians today. He knew that he belonged to God since he lived his life in continual submission and obedience of God's Law, and he spoke openly of this to his friends - Job 31 vs 1 - 12 undecided
Re: What Your Take On This As A Christian by Onewazobia(m): 5:24pm On Nov 15, 2021
Kobojunkie:
1. When you are truly saved and a follower of Jesus Christ, you belong to Jesus Christ and are headed in the direction of Heaven and not Hell. This only happens to those who live in submission to and obedience of the teachings and commandments of Jesus Christ, the Word of God and Law in the Kingdom of God by whom we are called to Live. undecided

2. As. Gentile, the only reason you are given to reference the blood of Jesus Christ is I eating of the last supper in remembrance of the New Covenant agreement between God and man, Jesus Christ - Matthew 26 vs 28 - 30. undecided

Jesus Christ never gave any man authority to wash or cover or even bath anything or being in His blood. Those who practice such rituals in His name are not of Him. Hence the reason why their tradition is to continually seek deliverance which never seems to come. undecided

3. It is impossible to serve two masters, meaning you cannot belong to Jesus Christ and the devil or demons at the same time. Only one Master can rule over you and the one you choose as Master is the one who does. So if you submit to living in continual obedience of the teachings and commandments of Jesus Christ, the New Covenant Law in the Kingdom of God, He rules over you and no one can touch you without His own permission and on His own terms. undecided

Recall the story of Job for example. Job belonged to God and so everything that happened to Job was as ordered by God. Job, the man knew of this, and for this reason, throughout his ordeal, he never asked God to deliver him from enemies or the lot that is typical of so-called Christians today. He knew that he belonged to God since he lived his life in continual submission and obedience of God's Law, and he spoke openly of this to his friends - Job 31 vs 1 - 12 undecided

Thank you brother and God bless you.

1 Like

Re: What Your Take On This As A Christian by Dtruthspeaker: 6:41pm On Nov 15, 2021
Onewazobia:
After given once life to Jesus and walking faithfully ( humanly speaking) is there need for any further deliverance?

He does not believe, that does not live According to his belief.

And this is where you are seeing that that the mere fact that you said you have done the born again chant and began walking in how you think The Lord wants you to walk, does not mean that you are a Child of God.

You are still Satan's child hence your "conversion" is still subject to tests and verification and authentication!

Proverbs 1 to 5 should be your best friend, with Mathew 5 -7

See, particularly Proverbs 1:23, which is where you want to be.

Hope you would make it there.
Re: What Your Take On This As A Christian by Dtruthspeaker: 6:48pm On Nov 15, 2021
Onewazobia:

Thank you brother and God bless you.

This guy is Twisted!

He is a "fountain which brings forth both bitter and sweet waters" James 3:11.

"A thing is only Good, if every single element of it, is Good. It is bad if ONLY ONE Element of it, is bad! Principle of Law.
Re: What Your Take On This As A Christian by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:59pm On Nov 15, 2021
Onewazobia:
After given once life to Jesus and walking faithfully ( humanly speaking) is there need for any further deliverance? If yes could it be that the power of the blood of Christ is limited, or I'm I missing something?
My believed as at this point is that when one gave his/her life genuinely to Jesus Christ you need no further deliverance because there is no curse greater than the curse of sin and death Gal3:1, Deu. 21:23, 1John 7

Let me ask you this question first, deliverance from what exactly! undecided

(1) (Reply)

Watch Out Against These In Your Life! / Her Enemy Inadvertently Promoted Her (your Enemy Will Promote You) / Stand Up Against Evil

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.