Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,173 members, 7,821,979 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:23 PM

Nigerian Military Is Like A Squid Game .... - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Military Is Like A Squid Game .... (300 Views)

Military Is Working Against Us In Brass And Southern Ijaw - Dayo Israel / I Never Believe The Military Is This Scared. The South East For Example / Nigerian Military Struggles Against Islamic State In West Africa - Reuters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Military Is Like A Squid Game .... by Zetra7: 3:12pm On Nov 15, 2021
With the revelation of ISWAP killing up to 17 soldiers against the reported 4 deaths from the government, it is regrettable to say that many would believe ISWAP than Nigerian military which has a PhD in misinformation.

I do often wonder how cheap the lives of soldiers worth in this nation..My heart really goes to recruits and lower ranks who doesn't really understand what they have signed up for.

Go to the western world , far Asian countries and even some countries like Algeria, Egypt and South Africa and see how members of the armed forces are treated.

Why do people even bother to join a Military where you're an inch closer to the grave, where the military elites sees you as a pawn or as a slave whose duty is to sacrifice your life while their own families enjoy the finest things of life.

Nigeria military is nothing but a squid game, the popular movie where in the quest for comfort men signed their lives away to the amusement of some power brokers who already have a letter of condolences with their office waiting a put a name on it.

You have no proper combat training, no proper ammunition, no good life pension for your family , even the salary is nothing but a peanut which only provides you a daily meal while living for the rest of your life in a filthy smelly baracks.

Because of the whole frustration, you're very bitter and trained to intimidate, brutally harass , hands full of blood wallowing in all manner of regrets , drenching your sorrows away with alcohol, hard drugs and prostitutes while waiting for the day you will be killed..

This is a life no one should sign up for, I repeat its nothing but game where once yours is done ,nobody remembers you.

Nigeria doesn't value herself , how will it value a bunch of animals living in baracks so I still wonder why any sane individual will care about joining Nigeria military apart from those joining from the officer levels with strong connection.

To someone out there, this write up might save your life, delete it from your mind of working as a soldier in Nigeria military, it doesn't end well. It's better you're a farmer, drive hire purchase Uber, do buying and selling or hustle to leave the country.

For those who think Nigeria Military is assuring you of safety, sit down and write down the number of deaths in Nigeria for the last 5 years, even a country at war doesn't have such numbers...

If we truly want to secure the country , let each region develop their own security architect and strategy then link it with other regions, a well funded state or regional police will guarantee a better protection than a hoax called Nigeria military.

It is better to be poor, diligent and working hard with expectation than joining a military that will turn you into a Vampire , Zombie and walking dead..

Caveat - This is not an insult on military but an honest opinion of what a hollow organisation Nigeria Military represents...

(1) (Reply)

Please Help Me I'm Afraid / Osun Food Support Scheme: Government Takes Palliatives To Markets / 74 Enugu Subscribers Win Gen, Fridges And TV Sets From Glo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.