Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,603 members, 7,851,055 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 12:44 PM

Ataga's Murder: Chidinma Ojukwu Lied To Hide Her Identity - Witness Tells Court - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ataga's Murder: Chidinma Ojukwu Lied To Hide Her Identity - Witness Tells Court (35501 Views)

Ataga Murder: Chidinma Left A Night Before Victim’s Corpse Was Found — Security / Mary Daniel, Amputee Hawker Didn't Lie Or Fake Her Identity - Lagos Government / Lagos Woman Kills Her Friend To Hide Her Adulterous Life After She Was Caught (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ataga's Murder: Chidinma Ojukwu Lied To Hide Her Identity - Witness Tells Court by nikky5(m): 8:29pm On Nov 15, 2021
Last week Friday, I saw his grave at the Bells cemetery where we had gone to bury a classmate. His name was boldly written on the epitaph.

May his soul rest in peace. Chidinma has murdered sleep and will never sleep in peace. Such a wicked soul.
Re: Ataga's Murder: Chidinma Ojukwu Lied To Hide Her Identity - Witness Tells Court by LollySeaSide: 8:50pm On Nov 15, 2021
tompat86:
I fear who no fear women
I no fear women.
You dey fear me now?
Re: Ataga's Murder: Chidinma Ojukwu Lied To Hide Her Identity - Witness Tells Court by Munamoqel: 9:24pm On Nov 15, 2021
Carlyboi:

She must have told the man to make the payment.
so how did she get the pin for subsequent payment after death. Or toto sweet am he tell her him pin .then she plan how to murder him.
Re: Ataga's Murder: Chidinma Ojukwu Lied To Hide Her Identity - Witness Tells Court by zoedew: 9:27pm On Nov 15, 2021
jaxxy:
They are wasting their time.
Doctrine of last seen will nail her coffin! They were seen together in the restaurant on cctv. She ordered ruffies by a bank account and took delivery. Had and transacted with his ATM before and after his death. Provided the pros do their job well enough her conviction is a forgone conclusion.

1 Like

Re: Ataga's Murder: Chidinma Ojukwu Lied To Hide Her Identity - Witness Tells Court by Dominion791(m): 9:31pm On Nov 15, 2021
Bad girl
Re: Ataga's Murder: Chidinma Ojukwu Lied To Hide Her Identity - Witness Tells Court by idahme(m): 9:35pm On Nov 15, 2021
Boss13:
She is done. Seems like premeditated murder. Now I wonder what those NGOs were up to
Really done, the overwhelming statement by this key witness is so compelling. Death penalty loading...........
Re: Ataga's Murder: Chidinma Ojukwu Lied To Hide Her Identity - Witness Tells Court by obynokoko: 9:48pm On Nov 15, 2021
That girl is a long time criminal.she earlier conspired with some people to kill the man.the truth is gradually coming out.she is not alone in that crime

1 Like

Re: Ataga's Murder: Chidinma Ojukwu Lied To Hide Her Identity - Witness Tells Court by fof1: 10:13pm On Nov 15, 2021
gambia:
This girl will go soon be released, this I have seen. The future is female indeed

A very Big Lie, Pls...This Girl will be laid to rest Finally Finally...Guilty as Charged and Convicted. MAXIMALLY...WATCH OUT.
Re: Ataga's Murder: Chidinma Ojukwu Lied To Hide Her Identity - Witness Tells Court by Carlyboi(m): 10:16pm On Nov 15, 2021
Munamoqel:
so how did she get the pin for subsequent payment after death. Or toto sweet am he tell her him pin .then she plan how to murder him.

Of course she got the pin before she murdered him....or they if her conspirators were there,might not be Toto or what not might be under duress,most likely under duress.May God keep guarding and guiding our ways dude must have died a painful death...how else would she have been able to access his account and make transactions?
Re: Ataga's Murder: Chidinma Ojukwu Lied To Hide Her Identity - Witness Tells Court by higgs: 10:21pm On Nov 15, 2021
Clear case of premeditated murder.Chidinma should be sentenced to death and hanged.If possible,all the evil people supporting her should be hanged with her.
Re: Ataga's Murder: Chidinma Ojukwu Lied To Hide Her Identity - Witness Tells Court by Munamoqel: 6:34am On Nov 16, 2021
Carlyboi:

Of course she got the pin before she murdered him....or they if her conspirators were there,might not be Toto or what not might be under duress,most likely under duress.May God keep guarding and guiding our ways dude must have died a painful death...how else would she have been able to access his account and make transactions?
I dont know. But she preplan the thing from the evidence given if they are real .she plan to harm him that why she keep hiding her number and she knew he was dead that why she keep paying extra days

1 Like

Re: Ataga's Murder: Chidinma Ojukwu Lied To Hide Her Identity - Witness Tells Court by Aarenasbaba(m): 6:58am On Nov 16, 2021
Brushless:
Na so she fime reach?
Beauty no concern opportunity
Re: Ataga's Murder: Chidinma Ojukwu Lied To Hide Her Identity - Witness Tells Court by ShoeShineGuy: 9:34am On Nov 16, 2021
Godada:

This is a premeditated murder alright.

Hidden number and foreign WhatsApp number.

Payment was by transfer by an alias.

She did the abominable act and paid extra.

But she slipped up by calling the gateman with her private line.

With a good lawyer, she could still have successfully denied all those things above but the real slip up was the greed that made her go away with Ataga's ATM card. She was even making payments and withdrawing from his account while her victim was dead and yet to be found out!

Summary is she's is not just a lying b*tch but an unrepentant stone-cold murderer!!

The question any sensible person should ask is if she was under the influence when she killed him as (she claimed), was she still intoxicated days after she kept withdrawing and paying from the man's account while also trying hard at the same time to ensure the corpse stay decomposing..?

1 Like

Re: Ataga's Murder: Chidinma Ojukwu Lied To Hide Her Identity - Witness Tells Court by tompat86(m): 10:17am On Nov 16, 2021
LollySeaSide:

I no fear women.
You dey fear me now?
Yes ooo grin grin grin
Re: Ataga's Murder: Chidinma Ojukwu Lied To Hide Her Identity - Witness Tells Court by Tedpgrass: 9:17pm On Nov 17, 2021
Olamila:
At the end this murderer will loose free

She will face the music...

Justice will be served..

Too many people are involved here....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Wife Loses Pregnancy After Being Beaten By Co-tenant Over Husband Infidelity (pi / Lasizwe Dambuza: Pastor Timothy Omotoso Raped Me / Ernest Akpan Found Dead In Tingles Hotel Swimming Pool In Akwa Ibom (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.