Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,842 members, 7,820,930 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:42 AM

Gbolahan Adeniran Resigns As Ogun Attorney-General Over 'Massive Corruption' - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gbolahan Adeniran Resigns As Ogun Attorney-General Over 'Massive Corruption' (32105 Views)

Tribunal Judgements: Upset In LP Over Massive Sack Of Lawmakers / Deji Adeyanju Shocked Over Massive Crowd At Atiku's Rally In Ogun / Zainab Ahmed Suspends Accountant-General Over ₦80 Billion Probe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gbolahan Adeniran Resigns As Ogun Attorney-General Over 'Massive Corruption' by forgiveness: 8:40pm On Nov 15, 2021
StayMotivated:
If you've been to Ogun State you will know Dapo Abiodun is a descendant of the devil, no single development or good road in the state. Dapo Abiodun is busy sucking the state dry

Go to his instagram page or Facebook and see the numerous projects he has executed.

I don’t know why people like to lie like this.

1 Like

Re: Gbolahan Adeniran Resigns As Ogun Attorney-General Over 'Massive Corruption' by forgiveness: 8:44pm On Nov 15, 2021
Gbagura:
You're unwell, you this Ìjẹ̀bú cretin. Where did you get these lies from? Who awarded any road to dimeji Bankole? Wasn't same Bankole who orchestrated the construction of the sango flyover which your useless ijebu son, OGD, claimed glory for before dimeji exposed him?

Bar onabanjo, no sensible governors has emerged from ogun east. All you guys want is power and once gotten, you loot the state dry and then impose your people on others in the civil service. We're all waiting for 2023 to come before we kick y'all out of òkè mosan. It's good that NASS has encouraged direct primary. Let's see how that useless darudapo will return as governor.

So, the problem you have with Dapo is because he is Ijebu? shocked

Tell us what others from other place did?

So, Amosun and co didn’t steal money. Na wa ooo.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gbolahan Adeniran Resigns As Ogun Attorney-General Over 'Massive Corruption' by forgiveness: 8:46pm On Nov 15, 2021
Baawaa:

Remove Amosun from that list,as far as Ogun state is concerns Amosun is still the best governor

What did he do?
Re: Gbolahan Adeniran Resigns As Ogun Attorney-General Over 'Massive Corruption' by Gbagura: 8:47pm On Nov 15, 2021
forgiveness:

So, the problem you have with Dapo is because he is Ijebu? shocked

Tell us what others from other place did?

So, Amosun and co didn’t steal money. Na wa ooo.
You didn't see where that boy attacked egba with lies? I campaigned for OGD during his first term but when he became a monster, I withdrew my support.

I've got no problems with anyone but all I'm asking for is good governance and it's now a pattern for any ijebu governor to abandon other areas and face their zone while in power but when same is done to them, they tag others as 'abeokuta governor' as if Abeokuta isn't the state capital.

Rubbish..
Re: Gbolahan Adeniran Resigns As Ogun Attorney-General Over 'Massive Corruption' by forgiveness: 8:54pm On Nov 15, 2021
Gbagura:
You didn't see where that boy attacked egba with lies? I campaigned for OGD during his first term but when he became a monster, I withdrew my support.

I've got no problems with anyone but all I'm asking for is good governance and it's now a pattern for any ijebu governor to abandon other areas and face their zone while in power but when same is done to them, they tag others as 'abeokuta governor' as if Abeokuta isn't the state capital.

Rubbish..

If you really want to know what he is doing go to his instagram and Facebook page.

His projects are not concentrated in one area but in all areas that have been neglected for years.

I know my people for capital are not happy with airport going on in Iperu. That’s why they are really angry with him and calling him darudapo. grin

Don’t worry, it belongs to us all. grin
Re: Gbolahan Adeniran Resigns As Ogun Attorney-General Over 'Massive Corruption' by Kingstanding: 9:04pm On Nov 15, 2021
Mystic216:

Story
That one is deceiving himself as a pastor
. You're 100% right. How can a pastor be a lawyer and Politician in Nigeria? Osinbajo is just a pretender.

1 Like

Re: Gbolahan Adeniran Resigns As Ogun Attorney-General Over 'Massive Corruption' by tundeport(m): 9:04pm On Nov 15, 2021
I swear,I will remove abiodun from my everything and put agbolahan as my own governor of ogun state,kilode, check all road in sango,akute,oju ore,and others,go to ibafo,,this governor is not ready to work than to siphon Ogun property...kilode,if we Ogun boys get angry with you abiodun,we know your property in ikoyi and other places,to build take time but raze take just 1minte,so,better do the needful now,oga yellow whatever.....

1 Like

Re: Gbolahan Adeniran Resigns As Ogun Attorney-General Over 'Massive Corruption' by Gbagura: 9:07pm On Nov 15, 2021
forgiveness:

If you really want to know what he is doing go to his instagram and Facebook page.

His projects are not concentrated in one area but in all areas that have been neglected for years.

I know my people for capital are not happy with airport going on in Iperu. That’s why they are really angry with him and call him darudapo. grin

Don’t worry, it belongs to us all. grin

Damn you and your airport. Who cares? Really? Airport that has started since the days of OGD. Do you even know the politics behind that airport? Ask your people why they hated Amosun deeply. If you're so sure of yourself, list Dapo landmark achievements so far. Also list OGD achievements join since you wanted to go down.

In case you don't know, having Abeokuta as the capital has been una headache starting from your awujale. Your elders haven't forgiven OBJ for announcing abk as the capital till date. There's already approved airport at ewekoro. Another government will come and develop that. It's not even our priority cos if it is, Amosun would have built it successfully without any confrontation from no ijebu baggers.

Put ijebu òde, sagamu, ikenne, odogbolu, iperu, ogere, ilishan, ago ìwòye, Ìjẹ̀bú igbo and merge them together; abẹ́òkúta is still far bigger than them all. Obantoko and ijebu òde is the same in size. No be today we don dey treat your f up. Dapo doesn't even know how to play tribal politics. He's too dull, OGD smart pass am. Get that into your skull. See this boy oo... Airport?

1 Like

Re: Gbolahan Adeniran Resigns As Ogun Attorney-General Over 'Massive Corruption' by forgiveness: 9:24pm On Nov 15, 2021
Gbagura:
Damn you and your airport. Who cares? Really? Airport that has started since the days of OGD. Do you even know the politics behind that airport? Ask your people why they hated Amosun deeply. If you're so sure of yourself, list Dapo landmark achievements so far. Also list OGD achievements join since you wanted to go down.

In case you don't know, having Abeokuta as the capital has been una headache starting from your awujale. Your elders haven't forgiven OBJ for announcing abk as the capital till date. There's already approved airport at ewekoro. Another government will come and develop that. It's not even our priority cos if it is, Amosun would have built it successfully without any confrontation from no ijebu baggers.

No be today we don dey treat your f up. Dapo doesn't even know how to play tribal politics. He's too dull, OGD smart pass am. Get that into your skull. See this boy oo... Airport?

Hmmm! What is your priority? Stop pretending. It really pained you a lot.

Are you saying Obj announced ABK as capital because he is from Egba?

If Ijebus are like this, they would have developed Sagamu instead of Ikeja, Ijebu-Ode instead of Ilupeju and made Ikenne the Capital of the Western region instead of Ibadan during Awolowo’s reign.

You can see they weren’t self centered and greedy rather they were seeking for the progress of the Yoruba race. But you are here with your myopic mind seeking for the development of your area.

That’s the definition of boy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gbolahan Adeniran Resigns As Ogun Attorney-General Over 'Massive Corruption' by forgiveness: 9:26pm On Nov 15, 2021
Gbagura:

Put ijebu òde, sagamu, ikenne, odogbolu, iperu, ogere, ilishan, ago ìwòye, Ìjẹ̀bú igbo and merge them together; abẹ́òkúta is still far bigger than them all. Obantoko and ijebu òde is the same in size. No be today we don dey treat your f up. Dapo doesn't even know how to play tribal politics. He's too dull, OGD smart pass am. Get that into your skull. See this boy oo... Airport?

Is Abeokuta bigger than Remoland not to talk of Ijebu Igbo? Now I know you don’t know anything.

1 Like

Re: Gbolahan Adeniran Resigns As Ogun Attorney-General Over 'Massive Corruption' by ajebuter(f): 9:46pm On Nov 15, 2021
LeeSantos:
Since the creation of Ogun State. They have not for once enjoyed better governance. Only those who have lived there and still living there knows.
A state with a great potential than after Lagos, looks like a cursed land.

I have not seen one skyscraper in Ogun dunno bout Abeokuta.
As anyone seen one in Ogun or Abeokuta. Just asking.

Skyscraper ke?

Start with something as simple as motorable roads first.
Re: Gbolahan Adeniran Resigns As Ogun Attorney-General Over 'Massive Corruption' by Nobody: 10:28pm On Nov 15, 2021
Gbagura:

kini gbogbo palapala yi? Has it gotten to this?
Re: Gbolahan Adeniran Resigns As Ogun Attorney-General Over 'Massive Corruption' by Nobody: 10:35pm On Nov 15, 2021
forgiveness:

Is Abeokuta bigger than Remoland not to talk of Ijebu Igbo? Now I know you don’t know anything.
pls, do not thow that part with him.
Re: Gbolahan Adeniran Resigns As Ogun Attorney-General Over 'Massive Corruption' by olusun43(m): 10:43pm On Nov 15, 2021
Was this guy born and bred in Naija?

He has my respect.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Gbolahan Adeniran Resigns As Ogun Attorney-General Over 'Massive Corruption' by forgiveness: 10:49pm On Nov 15, 2021
gomojam:
pls, do not thow that part with him.

Alright! He is an ignoramus.

1 Like

Re: Gbolahan Adeniran Resigns As Ogun Attorney-General Over 'Massive Corruption' by seguno2: 12:16am On Nov 16, 2021
Mystic216:
A Nigerian politician resigned because of corruption
Nawa ooo
So strange
Maybe we are about to reach there

We will reach there faster if you adjust your expectations for public office holders to resign easily instead of doing as if their yansh is glued to their office chair.

1 Like

Re: Gbolahan Adeniran Resigns As Ogun Attorney-General Over 'Massive Corruption' by kayusely70(m): 4:06am On Nov 16, 2021
LeeSantos:

That's good oh. Under this new government or it being there for long?
Two before this government.
Re: Gbolahan Adeniran Resigns As Ogun Attorney-General Over 'Massive Corruption' by Billygee2u: 4:50am On Nov 16, 2021
Analyst7:
What Osinbajo couldn't do
Re: Gbolahan Adeniran Resigns As Ogun Attorney-General Over 'Massive Corruption' by Olufemiolaolu(m): 4:50am On Nov 16, 2021
Dapo Abiodun is a sleeping governor.
Re: Gbolahan Adeniran Resigns As Ogun Attorney-General Over 'Massive Corruption' by tola1006: 5:42am On Nov 16, 2021
LeeSantos:
Since the creation of Ogun State. They have not for once enjoyed better governance. Only those who have lived there and still living there knows.
A state with a great potential than after Lagos, looks like a cursed land.

I have not seen one skyscraper in Ogun dunno bout Abeokuta.
As anyone seen one in Ogun or Abeokuta. Just asking.

There are a few in Abeokuta

1 Like

Re: Gbolahan Adeniran Resigns As Ogun Attorney-General Over 'Massive Corruption' by cayorday89(m): 6:07am On Nov 16, 2021
Mystic216:
A Nigerian politician resigned because of corruption
Nawa ooo
So strange
Maybe we are about to reach there
That he is a political appointee does not make him a politician.

1 Like

Re: Gbolahan Adeniran Resigns As Ogun Attorney-General Over 'Massive Corruption' by StayMotivated: 6:49am On Nov 16, 2021
You obviously have not been to Ogun State. Those project you are seeing on his IG are in his home town in Iperu Remo and Ijebu Ode. Go to places like Sango, Agbado, Ifo, Abule Iroko, Ota, Ojuore, Joju, Ibafo, Aboru, you will know Ogun State is totally ruined with bad road.
forgiveness:

Go to his instagram page or Facebook and see the numerous projects he has executed.

I don’t know why people like to lie like this.
Re: Gbolahan Adeniran Resigns As Ogun Attorney-General Over 'Massive Corruption' by assent: 6:53am On Nov 16, 2021
SmartPolician:
Akingbolahan Adeniran

History and posterity will be fair to you for taking this bold step. Integrity is an uncommon quality among black people.

This is what I expected Osinbajo to do when it became clear that Buhari cannot tell his left from his right. But no, everyone is more interested in their pockets.

He might have resigned to make himself look like a better choice for 2023 election.
Re: Gbolahan Adeniran Resigns As Ogun Attorney-General Over 'Massive Corruption' by Jogs1900: 8:10am On Nov 16, 2021
Gbagura:
Took IGR from 700m to 7bn which has never happened before in the history of the state. OGD only doubled the IGR during his 8yrs having met it at 350m which Amosun brought to 7bn within the spate of same 8yrs.

No governor since the inception of the state attracts more investment to the state than Amosun. If you need proofs, ask me.

Abeokuta City Centre initiative where we currently have the GTBank gigantic training school. Come to Abeokuta and see for yourself. The plan is to situate banks regional offices there but Dapo has frustrates the plan. Only GTBank has started and completed their structure. The massive abeokuta city mall which is almost 75% completed is also abandoned.

He built model schools which darudapo has abandoned.

He started standard dual carriageway across major areas in the state which the current gov has refused to continue. Before Amosun's, previous govt deceived the masses with narrow roads without drainages. Those who know ogun state well would corroborate this.

Prior to Amosun's, bank robbery was the order of the day. Banks in some areas of the state were attacked and robbed many times during OGD era but that stopped during Amosun 8yrs era. No bank robbery during Amosun's 8yrs era. Insecurity has returned to the state thanks to darudapo gullibility.

Amosun built the massive new judiciary complex.

Flyovers were built during his era to complement the wider roads but when Dapo came in, he abandoned most of them.

Amosun was the first governor who refused to be given chieftancy title as it was known to be the clog in the wheels of previous administration.

He brought the drum festival which Dapo has refused to continue. That festival boosted local economy and also open the state's tourism sector.

No governor is perfect but Amosun opened the state for development. Tell us what Dapo has achieved so far. Remember he started alongside Seyi makinde and others and we know what Seyi is doing in Oyo, so any excuse would be trashed.

I'm all ears..
I'm happy you listed only what he did in his senatorial zone (Ogun central) alone.Tell us what he did in other senatorial zones.i.e. Ogun west and Ogun east.

1 Like

Re: Gbolahan Adeniran Resigns As Ogun Attorney-General Over 'Massive Corruption' by Jogs1900: 8:16am On Nov 16, 2021
StayMotivated:
You obviously have not been to Ogun State. Those project you are seeing on his IG are in his home town in Iperu Remo and Ijebu Ode. Go to places like Sango, Agbado, Ifo, Abule Iroko, Ota, Ojuore, Joju, Ibafo, Aboru, you will know Ogun State is totally ruined with bad road.
Chief, the Truth is Amosun abandoned Ogun west i.e.Ijebu axis during his 8 years.That is what Dapo is trying to fix now.Its because of this reason ijebus told him when he came to campaign with his candidate that they won't vote for his candidate.If he did well, his candidate would have won the election.
Re: Gbolahan Adeniran Resigns As Ogun Attorney-General Over 'Massive Corruption' by Jogs1900: 8:20am On Nov 16, 2021
forgiveness:

The guy is just too emotional trying to defend whom Amosun.Is it not same Ibikunle Amosun that schooled in Ijebu ode then?
He had his secondary school in Luba Ijebu ode ooo..Amosun is too small for ijebus.
We know his story very well when he was in Luba sec. School,Ijebu ode but let's leave that for another day.
Re: Gbolahan Adeniran Resigns As Ogun Attorney-General Over 'Massive Corruption' by Gbagura: 10:14am On Nov 16, 2021
Jogs1900:

I'm happy you listed only what he did in his senatorial zone (Ogun central) alone.Tell us what he did in other senatorial zones.i.e. Ogun west and Ogun east.
Who built the 2 flyovers at ijebu òde? Who expanded Lagos garage road in ijebu òde? Who dualised ota township inner roads? Flyovers at ijebu igbo and sagamu nko? Have you forgotten the now abandoned ogun poly at ipokia?

Still waiting for you to list Dapo's achievements across the state. Oga tell us what Dapo has done so far..
Re: Gbolahan Adeniran Resigns As Ogun Attorney-General Over 'Massive Corruption' by Jogs1900: 10:58am On Nov 16, 2021
Gbagura:
Who built the 2 flyovers at ijebu òde? Who expanded Lagos garage road in ijebu òde? Who dualised ota township inner roads? Flyovers at ijebu igbo and sagamu nko? Have you forgotten the now abandoned ogun poly at ipokia?

Still waiting for you to list Dapo's achievements across the state. Oga tell us what Dapo has done so far..
Since That was all he did for 8 years,we can't judge Dapo yet because he barely spent 2 years.Lets wait till after his tenure before we appraise him.
The only visible project there is just the 2 bridges you mentioned after collecting billions in allocation and igr for 8 years.He tried o.

1 Like

Re: Gbolahan Adeniran Resigns As Ogun Attorney-General Over 'Massive Corruption' by Gbagura: 11:05am On Nov 16, 2021
Jogs1900:

Since That was all he did for 8 years,we can't judge Dapo yet because he barely spent 2 years.Lets wait till after his tenure before we appraise him.
The only visible project there is just the 2 bridges you mentioned after collecting billions in allocation and igr for 8 years.He tried o.
Say these to your fellow Dapo followers. I knew this trash would come out. Other governors got the ground running within their first 2 months and already got tons of projects to their name. You're here telling us we should wait for Dapo to finish his tenure before we assess his works.

What are we waiting for when the little roads he's built are LGA standards or there's some other roads he's built that we're not aware of. Mind you, the Epe-ijebu òde road which he situated within his ogun east axis is a joke of a road. Same pattern OGD used is what this your dapo is using. Wider roads is alien to any governor from ogun east.

You successfully wasted my time.

1 Like

Re: Gbolahan Adeniran Resigns As Ogun Attorney-General Over 'Massive Corruption' by MarieSucre(f): 1:25pm On Nov 17, 2021
Good man!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Unknown Gunmen Clash With Ebubeagu In Imo Forests. Several Injured / Buhari Article On Obama's Cabinet(2): PMB Was Absolutely Wrong / Buhari Has Only Fulfilled One Campaign Promise – Buharimeter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.