Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,773 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:22 AM

"Meet The Popular Pastor Who Steals Wives, Mothers And Sister" -Husbands Cry Out - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / "Meet The Popular Pastor Who Steals Wives, Mothers And Sister" -Husbands Cry Out (2209 Views)

Police Arrest Lady Who Steals Sim Cards, Withdraws Money From Accounts / The Delivery Man Who Steals Side Mirrors Of Cars Arrested In Lagos (Pictures) / Thief Who Steals Expensive Biscuits From Delta Supermarkets Caught (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Meet The Popular Pastor Who Steals Wives, Mothers And Sister" -Husbands Cry Out by SleekGist: 4:39pm On Nov 15, 2021
Pastor Harrison Anazodo Charles of Day Spring Assembly has been accused by multiple husbands in Abuja of "snatching" their wives, sisters, and mothers.

The aggrieved men visited Brekete Family Radio studio to lay their complaint.

They accused the pastor of "stealing" over 50 married women from their husbands and offering accommodation to the married women.

Some of the men claim their wives took their children while going to be with the pastor and their children are ....https://sleekgist.com/meet-that-popular-pastor-tha-steal-wives-mothers-and-sister-multiple-men-lament-at-radio-station-to/

1 Like

Re: "Meet The Popular Pastor Who Steals Wives, Mothers And Sister" -Husbands Cry Out by Ezehillary(m): 4:41pm On Nov 15, 2021
Were is the pastor nah
Re: "Meet The Popular Pastor Who Steals Wives, Mothers And Sister" -Husbands Cry Out by crestedaguiyi: 4:45pm On Nov 15, 2021
put his pic lets shame the devil, dont be like the FG that is afraid of naming boko haram sponsors

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Meet The Popular Pastor Who Steals Wives, Mothers And Sister" -Husbands Cry Out by Daveambition(m): 4:52pm On Nov 15, 2021
Pastor Harrison Anazodo Charles of Day Spring Assembly has been accused by multiple husbands in Abuja of "snatching" their wives, sisters, and mothers.

This country na cruise jaaare...

Re: "Meet The Popular Pastor Who Steals Wives, Mothers And Sister" -Husbands Cry Out by Vision4God: 4:57pm On Nov 15, 2021
Terrible
Me I no blame d pastor, NA d followers I blame for allowing themselves to be swindled

1 Like

Re: "Meet The Popular Pastor Who Steals Wives, Mothers And Sister" -Husbands Cry Out by Jeon(f): 5:54pm On Nov 15, 2021
the future is pastor.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Meet The Popular Pastor Who Steals Wives, Mothers And Sister" -Husbands Cry Out by MrBrownJay1(m): 9:05pm On Nov 15, 2021
all these deluded men should blame themselves for going to these devil's temples... that yeye pastor is the devil in sheep clothing!
Re: "Meet The Popular Pastor Who Steals Wives, Mothers And Sister" -Husbands Cry Out by faithfull18(f): 8:55am On Nov 16, 2021
Lol, interesting.
Re: "Meet The Popular Pastor Who Steals Wives, Mothers And Sister" -Husbands Cry Out by Kingofgods: 11:52am On Nov 16, 2021
De topic read, husband's but all I can see here is one pained husband who has be deprived of his embraced ego thru maybe domestic violence crying foul cos his pitiable wife and children have been given shelter by a man of God. Shelter that he gave de woman with sexual and domestic violence as gratification. Now somebody has given de woman free of charge, u want to kill urself with stupid and bogous accusation. Come o, u go dey there dey wail when u go see de woman marry another from dat house. A man that is better than you in her own measurements but definitely not de pastor...
Na wa ooo, e be like say nobody dey believe man of God for this platform o. Let us be careful with our human accusation and support against any man of God o. Even if it's clear to you that the man of God is guilty, cos as time u are busy accusing him, you don't Kno if God has forgiven him and de fault will now be urs. ACCUSER OF THE BRETHREN. NA ONLY SATAN DE BIBLE GIVE DAT POSITION. DONT BE A SATAN IN DE SIGHT OF GOD. Me don talk my own o
Re: "Meet The Popular Pastor Who Steals Wives, Mothers And Sister" -Husbands Cry Out by Bigpapi: 1:39pm On Nov 16, 2021
SleekGist:

The aggrieved men visited Brekete Family Radio studio to lay their complaint.

They accused the pastor of "stealing" over 50 married women from their husbands and offering accommodation to the married women.

Some of the men claim their wives took their children while going to be with the pastor and their children are ....https://sleekgist.com/meet-that-popular-pastor-tha-steal-wives-mothers-and-sister-multiple-men-lament-at-radio-station-to/

Re: "Meet The Popular Pastor Who Steals Wives, Mothers And Sister" -Husbands Cry Out by ayodeji35s: 10:08pm On Nov 16, 2021
sad
Re: "Meet The Popular Pastor Who Steals Wives, Mothers And Sister" -Husbands Cry Out by gentlestdude(m): 11:08am On Nov 17, 2021
foolish men, go for baby mamas they no go hear, who puts a woman in his house forever lol
Re: "Meet The Popular Pastor Who Steals Wives, Mothers And Sister" -Husbands Cry Out by realvikash: 3:08pm On Nov 17, 2021
Kingofgods:
De topic read, husband's but all I can see here is one pained husband who has be deprived of his embraced ego thru maybe domestic violence crying foul cos his pitiable wife and children have been given shelter by a man of God. Shelter that he gave de woman with sexual and domestic violence as gratification. Now somebody has given de woman free of charge, u want to kill urself with stupid and bogous accusation. Come o, u go dey there dey wail when u go see de woman marry another from dat house. A man that is better than you in her own measurements but definitely not de pastor...
Na wa ooo, e be like say nobody dey believe man of God for this platform o. Let us be careful with our human accusation and support against any man of God o. Even if it's clear to you that the man of God is guilty, cos as time u are busy accusing him, you don't Kno if God has forgiven him and de fault will now be urs. ACCUSER OF THE BRETHREN. NA ONLY SATAN DE BIBLE GIVE DAT POSITION. DONT BE A SATAN IN DE SIGHT OF GOD. Me don talk my own o

Oga quiet stop saying trash
I’ve been there before, every damn thing those guys are saying is true as Bleep. The pastor even tried same shit with my parents. Luckily we ran out, others aren’t this lucky.

1 Like

Re: "Meet The Popular Pastor Who Steals Wives, Mothers And Sister" -Husbands Cry Out by realvikash: 3:09pm On Nov 17, 2021
[quote author=Bigpapi post=107672713][/quote]

Shit is true asf
Re: "Meet The Popular Pastor Who Steals Wives, Mothers And Sister" -Husbands Cry Out by realvikash: 3:21pm On Nov 17, 2021
Re: "Meet The Popular Pastor Who Steals Wives, Mothers And Sister" -Husbands Cry Out by tnerro1(m): 5:41pm On Nov 17, 2021
I don dey talk am since, fear anything called pastor
Re: "Meet The Popular Pastor Who Steals Wives, Mothers And Sister" -Husbands Cry Out by lezz(m): 7:22pm On Nov 17, 2021
Kingofgods:
kingofidiots.

What a criminal!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Elder: We Killed A Pregnant Woman, Cooked And Ate Her Like A Dog / Mohbad:the End Of Naira Marley / Biggest Baby Factory Found In Port Harcourt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.