Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,128 members, 7,818,381 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:58 PM

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 16/11/2021 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 16/11/2021 (143 Views)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 16/11/2022 / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 16/11/17 / Kenneth Copeland Daily Devotional (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 16/11/2021 by dallyemmy: 5:15pm On Nov 15, 2021
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL

DATE:   TUESDAY 16TH NOVEMBER 2021.

THEME:  EQUIPPED TO SERVE.

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 16/11/2021

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Open Heavens Daily Devotional 16/11/2021 by dallyemmy: 7:45am On Nov 16, 2021
Prayer Points:

1.Thank You, Father, for creating me in Your image and likeness, and for Your purpose and pleasure.

2.Thank You, my Father, for giving me dominion and authority over all that You have created and over all the works of Your hands.

3.I acknowledge You, my Father, as the Alpha and Omega in my life; there is nothing I can lay claim to in life, that has not been given to me from above.

4.Father, in anyway I have fallen short of your glory, please, have mercy and forgive me; let Your mercy prevail over any judgement of sin in my life, in Jesus' name.

5.Father, let every spirit of stinginess, in my life towards You and Your kingdom business, be consumed by Your fire, in Jesus' name.

6.Father, give me a heart of giving sacrificially to Your work and projects; and, help me to fulfill all Your expectations for my life, in Jesus' name.

7.Father, You give seeds to the sower and bread to the eater; please, let the seeds that I will sow regularly into Your kingdom be put, in my hands, in Jesus' name.

8.Father, whenever I give to Your work, give me the grace to give willingly, sacrificially, abundantly and cheerfully, in Jesus' name.

9.Father, please, help me to use everything You have given me to serve You diligently now and always, in the mighty name of Jesus.

10.Father, bless your son, Pastor Enoch Adejare Adeboye; and reward him abundantly for all his labours of love in Your vineyard, in Jesus' name.

11.Father, bless Your son that You have been using to prepare these prayer points, beyond measures, and all those who have been rebroadcasting them, in Jesus' name.

12.Father, let every challenge, hindrance and obstacle of getting these prayer points across to Your children, timely, and on daily basis be removed, in Jesus' name.

13.Your Personal petitions.
( Philippians 4:6)
14.In Jesus' name I pray.
(John 14:13-14; 15:16)
15.Thank you Father for answered prayers.
(1 Thessalonians 5:18).
#GodBlessOurNation

These prayers have no expiry date! Please, pray them, irrespective of the time they get to you. Remain blessed, in Jesus' name.
Re: Open Heavens Daily Devotional 16/11/2021 by dallyemmy: 7:46am On Nov 16, 2021
If you want to be blessed from these prayer points, you must first, surrender Your life, to the Lord Jesus Christ, Himself, by saying this prayer:

“Lord Jesus, I come to You with a deeply repentant heart, please, forgive me all my sins. I surrender my life to you, today, and, I accept You, as my personal Lord and Saviour. Please, come into my life and save my soul from eternal destruction in hell fire. In Jesus' name, I pray.”

(1) (Reply)

Today's Devotionals For Thursday 18th November 2021 / The Danger Of Having A Spirit Husband Or Spirit Wife / Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens, Thursday, November 25, 2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.