Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,133 members, 7,818,412 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:44 PM

Please Help : I Changed My Hotspot Password ,my Laptop Is Not Connecting - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Please Help : I Changed My Hotspot Password ,my Laptop Is Not Connecting (426 Views)

Please Help I Forget My Default MTN Mifi Password / Restocked!! Unlocked ZTE MF927U Portable Wi-fi Hotspot with 30gb free data 23k / Help: I Bought A New Freezer And I'm Not Sure It's Working Quite Good. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help : I Changed My Hotspot Password ,my Laptop Is Not Connecting by knowhowk: 5:34pm On Nov 15, 2021
Hello ,I wanted to let my Friend use my Hotspot on His Phone so I wanted to give him my Hotspot Password ,It was too Long so I changed it . When I wanted to use my Laptop ,Normally my Laptop get Connected to my Hotspot Automatically but I just Discovered that it couldn't connect anymore ,I have tried to see how I can get it done but I couldn't please house is it because I changed my Hotspot Password ? There was no where I could change the hotspot password on the Laptop ...Please Help
Re: Please Help : I Changed My Hotspot Password ,my Laptop Is Not Connecting by Tccomms: 6:23pm On Nov 15, 2021
knowhowk:
Hello ,I wanted to let my Friend use my Hotspot on His Phone so I wanted to give him my Hotspot Password ,It was too Long so I changed it . When I wanted to use my Laptop ,Normally my Laptop get Connected to my Hotspot Automatically but I just Discovered that it couldn't connect anymore ,I have tried to see how I can get it done but I couldn't please house is it because I changed my Hotspot Password ? There was no where I could change the hotspot password on the Laptop ...Please Help

You have two options
First option is to change the new hotspot password you set on your phone to what was there before.

Second option is to on your hotspot and go to your pc and forget network so that your PC connects to your phone as if it’s the first time and then you input the new password

2 Likes

Re: Please Help : I Changed My Hotspot Password ,my Laptop Is Not Connecting by knowhowk: 6:28pm On Nov 15, 2021
Tccomms:

You have two options
First option is to change the new hotspot password you set on your phone to what was there before.

Second option is to on your hotspot and go to your pc and forget network so that your PC connects to your phone as if it’s the first time and then you input the new password
Thanks so much , What I see is computer ...on my Screen .
Re: Please Help : I Changed My Hotspot Password ,my Laptop Is Not Connecting by iLoveYouToo(m): 7:04pm On Nov 15, 2021
knowhowk:
Thanks so much , What I see is computer ...on my Screen .

Click on the network icon then right click on your hotspot SSID and select forget, now you can reconnect
Re: Please Help : I Changed My Hotspot Password ,my Laptop Is Not Connecting by Segun2222: 7:53pm On Nov 15, 2021
Tccomms:

You have two options

change hotspot name too
Re: Please Help : I Changed My Hotspot Password ,my Laptop Is Not Connecting by knowhowk: 8:47pm On Nov 15, 2021
Segun2222:
change hotspot name too
. It's Infinix Smart 4. is the hotspot name...

(1) (Reply)

.. / Samsung Best Deals / SOLD SOLD SOLD Iphone 13 256gb New

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.