Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,131 members, 7,818,396 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:23 PM

Create Ebook Like A Pro - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Create Ebook Like A Pro (144 Views)

Huawei's New Campus In China Looks Like A Big European City (photos) / Teacher’s Remark That A Student Is Not Behaving Like A Human Draws Attention / A Classroom In Abule Egba, Lagos Looks Like A Dustbin (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Create Ebook Like A Pro by covenantsat(m): 6:17pm On Nov 15, 2021
A lot of people give the excuse of not having a laptop as why they can't start and finish their book project.

But you have a smartphone right?

That's actually all you need.

What if I teach you how to:
- Design beautiful book covers,
- Create stunning ebooks,
- Create landing pages with automated payment gateways even without having a website.
- and how to market the hell out of your book.

All with your smartphone.

This weekend, I will be sharing my best kept secrets that has made me multiple figures from ebook creation.

I will teach you what will make you never run out of book ideas. For the records, I have written and published ten profitable books to my name and helped many others become authors through my services at EVERYTHING EBOOK .

I have raised over 30 authors across Ghana, Nigeria, Cameron, and Rwanda in the past 3 years.

At the end of this training, you will be able to create profitable ebooks and make money from the skill leveraging the online space.

With this skill, you will be cashing out on a regular. All you need is a smartphone.

So what will it take for you to get on this coaching session?

All that is required to be part of this strategic session is just your smartphone and a token of

5000 naira

But if you can take action withing the next 24 hours, I am giving you the opportunity to pay only N3000 naira. This early bird registration ends tomorrow.

You are amazed at how affordable it is right?

My goal is to help you publish that book without losing your mind trying to figure out every step. So Stop romancing that book idea of yours. Let's give it life.

Bonus:
I will give you these three amazing bonuses for FREE. See them below.
1. HOW TO WRITE YOUR FIRST BOOK: Go from a blank page to a published author in 30 days.
2. EBOOK: A step-by-step guide to ebook formatting and publishing.
3. HOW TO MONETIZE YOUR SOCIAL MEDIA POSTS: Turn your social media post into a monetizable ebook in 7 days.

To make this even sweeter for you, the FIRST 5 PERSONS to enrol gets a FREE 1gb data for the training.
What are you waiting for?
The best time to act is right now!

Make payment to the account details below:

Saturday Covenant N.
FCMB

Send proof of payment via messenger or WhatsApp on +2348161657411.

GET IN NOW!

(1) (Reply)

Affordable French Translation Service In Nigeria / Assistance For My Phd Qualifying Exams / Federal Polytechnic Offa Post Utme/de Registration Deadline

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.