Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,922 members, 7,835,084 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:30 AM

Olu Of Warri And Wife, Olori Atuwatse Celebrate Wedding Anniversary - Culture (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Olu Of Warri And Wife, Olori Atuwatse Celebrate Wedding Anniversary (35153 Views)

Alaafin’s Wife Olori Kafayat Is Dead / First Appearance Of Ooni Of Ife And His New Wife Olori Naomi As She Minister(vid / Zaynab-Otiti Obanor: Ooni Of Ife's Ex-Wife Olori Wuraola In New York (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olu Of Warri And Wife, Olori Atuwatse Celebrate Wedding Anniversary by Nobody: 7:39pm On Nov 19, 2021
In terms of seniority, the throne of the Oba of Lagos is older and more historically prestigious than that of Oni of ife. The throne of jebu is also older and more historically prestigious than the throne of the ooni of Ife, the throne of alafin is also older and more historically prestigious than the throne of Ife...
But history revisionists have made Ife up to be something which it is not.
When will you guys start respecting the truth rather than "feel good" lies you want to force people to believe.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Olu Of Warri And Wife, Olori Atuwatse Celebrate Wedding Anniversary by obanioluorun: 7:08pm On Nov 21, 2021
My dear brother don't joke with History because there will be punishment for it, HISTORY can neither be cheated nor be insulted, The ALMIGHTY GOD warned that the book of laws / Holy Book the contents should not be added or removed, He made the people of Israel to perform some Oral exercise in the wilderness to be the reminder from generation to generation, our original history can be traced from our oral practices, traditions and cultures, IFA can trace Agbonireogun, Ogun Alakaye, Ogun Osinmole, Osangangan, Odindimode, Modudiulua, Orunmila Obamakin, Obatala, Olokun e.t.c to Ile Ife, IFA traced Oduduwa from Ikole Orun to Ikole Aye means from heavenly home to earthly home/ Oke Ora in Ile Ife, whenever the wise men chatting/praising/ adoring IFA in the early morning all these above names mentioned must be traced to their source.
In CHATTING of OGUN from IKOLE ORUN to IKOLE AYE HE OGUN was CLOTHED with FIRES and BEADED with BLOODS, OGUN is a god of WAR, if any of these is missing IFA will never wake up, IFA is the revealer of TRUTH AND REALITY. IFA recognized Orun Oba Ado the heaven of Oba of Bini, the ground where the head of Oba of Bini was buried in Ile Ife and for your information IFA never trace OLOFIN ADIMULA/ Oduduwa to Bini or Igodomigodo.
Re: Olu Of Warri And Wife, Olori Atuwatse Celebrate Wedding Anniversary by GodShowmemercy(f): 7:19pm On Nov 21, 2021
[Mumu
quote author=TarOrfeeek post=107651391] angry

If I am a king and I mistakenly marry a Nigerian woman.

She will not stand beside me in picture. She will squat and I will cross my leg on her forehead.

Rubbish people.[/quote]
Re: Olu Of Warri And Wife, Olori Atuwatse Celebrate Wedding Anniversary by GodShowmemercy(f): 7:21pm On Nov 21, 2021
Mumuism dey worry you
TarOrfeeek:
angry

If I am a king and I mistakenly marry a Nigerian woman.

She will not stand beside me in picture. She will squat and I will cross my leg on her forehead.

Rubbish people.
Re: Olu Of Warri And Wife, Olori Atuwatse Celebrate Wedding Anniversary by Nobody: 7:28pm On Nov 21, 2021
obanioluorun:
My dear brother don't joke with History because there will be punishment for it, HISTORY can neither be cheated nor be insulted, The ALMIGHTY GOD warned that the book of laws / Holy Book the contents should not be added or removed, He made the people of Israel to perform some Oral exercise in the wilderness to be the reminder from generation to generation, our original history can be traced from our oral practices, traditions and cultures, IFA can trace Agbonireogun, Ogun Alakaye, Ogun Osinmole, Osangangan, Odindimode, Modudiulua, Orunmila Obamakin, Obatala, Olokun e.t.c to Ile Ife, IFA traced Oduduwa from Ikole Orun to Ikole Aye means from heavenly home to earthly home/ Oke Ora in Ile Ife, whenever the wise men chatting/praising/ adoring IFA in the early morning all these above names mentioned must be traced to their source.
In CHATTING of OGUN from IKOLE ORUN to IKOLE AYE HE OGUN was CLOTHED with FIRES and BEADED with BLOODS, OGUN is a god of WAR, if any of these is missing IFA will never wake up, IFA is the revealer of TRUTH AND REALITY. IFA recognized Orun Oba Ado the heaven of Oba of Bini, the ground where the head of Oba of Bini was buried in Ile Ife and for your information IFA never trace OLOFIN ADIMULA/ Oduduwa to Bini or Igodomigodo.

You confuse your myths with history. You actually know nothing about history.
Re: Olu Of Warri And Wife, Olori Atuwatse Celebrate Wedding Anniversary by obanioluorun: 3:33pm On Nov 22, 2021
Edo Wii never agree,

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

History Of Eyo Festival / Olubadan And His Wives Loved Up In London (Photo) / The Artwork Ooni Ogunwusi Gave Fayose As A Gift (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.