Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,824 members, 7,817,407 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:44 AM

What About Women And Influence? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What About Women And Influence? (154 Views)

Zarah Buhari Indimi At APC Women And Youth Victory Dinner / APC Women And Youth Presidential Campaign In PH Stadium Rivers State. Video / Buhari's Next Level: The Influence Of Adams Oshiomhole In APC Dominance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What About Women And Influence? by EmekaStanley: 6:31pm On Nov 15, 2021
On my way to meet a client today for a business meeting, a story popped up in my head. It is the story of a Politician named David who wielded his power over someone negatively.

The story has it that David was strolling on the roof of his palace when saw a woman bathing, summoned the woman because she was beautiful and got her husband killed. Politicians have huge power and quite a few things can influence how they wield it. Among the top things that can influence a politician's decision is women. Then I asked myself, what was the essence of this story popping up? Maybe I should take some notes in that.

There are one too many stories of women influencing men in authority to wield their powers wrongly. Naturally women are built for influence but not by sheer power.

Great men in history have always been known to be great lovers of women, there is a reason for this. This is because there is a spiritual affinity between greatness and feminine influence. Great Men who have been destroyed by women were destroyed because they became slaves to this feminine influence. They should have been masters. This is a whole discuss for some other time.

As a politician or someone in authority, wielding your power wrongly because of the influence of a woman is means you are in bondage. Instead, harness the influence of the woman for her own benefit and the benefit of the task bestowed on her. The best of a woman is shown when she is tasked.

Being a slave to feminine influence results to;

* Indecision or Wrong decision
* Bad judgement
* Loss of Positive willpower
* Regrets
* Lack of proper use.

The greatest politicians or people in authority are those who are masters over feminine influence; they motivate women and utilize their unique potentials to achieve great things instead of becoming slaves to feminine influence.

ES

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria To Host Africa Women Impact Summit And Awards 2021 With Africa Women... / End Sar Report Should Lagos State Seek Refund From Panel? / Very Sad Indeed...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.