Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,491 members, 7,819,790 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:28 PM

I'm On The Verge Of Loosing My Last Semester Result - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / I'm On The Verge Of Loosing My Last Semester Result (211 Views)

Aren’t you tired of loosing Clients around the World ?? � / Wilfred Fixed Games My Games Are Sure And Guaranteed No Chance Of Loosing / Gtbank Scared Of Loosing Their Customers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I'm On The Verge Of Loosing My Last Semester Result by iKON11(m): 7:15pm On Nov 15, 2021
Good day Nairalanders, I'm a 400L student of Benue State University, I'm on the verge of loosing my last semester result in 300L level cos I didn't register for a single course. I couldn't afford my school fees to gain access to the portal so I had to forge my exam card to sit for the exams hoping that that I will run around and raise some money during holidays before they start processing results. As it is now, they're processing our results yet I still don't have any immediate means of raising the fee. I'm humbly coming to my nairaland family, pls help a brother out, I know how hard things are out there for everybody but I really don't have a choice now. I can't afford a spill over cos the weight is already heavy on me. Please help a brother in need.
I have attached a screenshot of my pay reference and my Matric number (BSU/ED/TEC/17/44345) for confirmation. (portal.bsum.edu.ng is my school portal). Below is also my account details if anybody wishes to assist me. I will appreciate every little support. Thank you in advance
IORYANGE OLIVER ORDUEN
FIRST BANK
NB: Last session was 2019/2020 due to covid and ASUU. We are a session behind.

(1) (Reply)

Features Of Hyper V Server / Truth Byehind Death Of 12 Years Old Sylvester Junior In Dowen Boarding / Our Economy’s Dying: Norwegian PM Begs Nigeria To Lift Import Ban On Stockfish

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.