Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,171 members, 7,835,913 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:26 PM

3 Dead & 500 Injured As Storms Wash SCORPIONS & Snakes Into Egyptian Streets(Pix - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / 3 Dead & 500 Injured As Storms Wash SCORPIONS & Snakes Into Egyptian Streets(Pix (73561 Views)

Mass Shooting At Indiana Mall. 3 Dead, 'Good Samaritan' Kills Suspect / Mass Shooting At Medical Building In Tulsa, Oklahoma. 3 Dead, Suspect Killed / At Least 3 Dead In Snowy Pileup Of Dozens Of Vehicles In Pennsylvania, Usa(Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 3 Dead & 500 Injured As Storms Wash SCORPIONS & Snakes Into Egyptian Streets(Pix by Vikynas: 4:50am On Nov 16, 2021
God is still visiting Egypt in a mysterious way.

1 Like

Re: 3 Dead & 500 Injured As Storms Wash SCORPIONS & Snakes Into Egyptian Streets(Pix by wizseller: 6:58am On Nov 16, 2021
Its a pity that you just type random thoughts here that you don't even believe yourself

Righteousness2:
Biblical Events that occurred before GOD redeemed his People are repeating themselves Live in our eyes all over the world.

Unfortunately, the devil is using so Matter Nonessentials things to distract humanity from what is about to Happen.

Wherever in the World you are located, the Most thing for our lives is to be Prepared for the Coming of JESUS Christ.

The RAPTURE is at Hand!
JESUS Christ is Coming!
It is gonna happen in a moment you don't Expect.
Get Ready! Stay ready! Live ready!
Re: 3 Dead & 500 Injured As Storms Wash SCORPIONS & Snakes Into Egyptian Streets(Pix by emysmile: 7:12am On Nov 16, 2021
Righteousness2:
Biblical Events that occurred before GOD redeemed his People are repeating themselves Live in our eyes all over the world.

Unfortunately, the devil is using so Many Nonessentials things to distract humanity from what is about to Happen.

Wherever in the World you are located, the Most Important thing for our lives is to be Prepared for the Coming of JESUS Christ.

The RAPTURE is at Hand!
JESUS Christ is Coming!

I Believe

2 Likes

Re: 3 Dead & 500 Injured As Storms Wash SCORPIONS & Snakes Into Egyptian Streets(Pix by victorazy(m): 7:21am On Nov 16, 2021
Decency2020:

I have neither but I don't try to deceive myself. Dude will open a thread with one moniker and comment with another moniker. From January to December it is only one message he tells , DOOM. Never for one day tell anybody about God's love and mercies. Can he please get lost already?

Dear ! Haven't you been hearing about God's love?
Re: 3 Dead & 500 Injured As Storms Wash SCORPIONS & Snakes Into Egyptian Streets(Pix by MYGRATEskillz(m): 7:30am On Nov 16, 2021
Moses we know it's your doing. They claimed you died but never found your body. What type of X-files shii is that
Re: 3 Dead & 500 Injured As Storms Wash SCORPIONS & Snakes Into Egyptian Streets(Pix by Decency2020(f): 8:14am On Nov 16, 2021
victorazy:

Dear ! Haven't you been hearing about God's love?

And we have not been hearing about end time? You walk up to someone and all you could be preaching to him everyday is how he could be destroyed? You won't tell me how my loving Fathers cares for me, all you keep saying is destroy destroy destroy. No place to balance it?

Didn't Jesus teach end time and the Love of God?
Re: 3 Dead & 500 Injured As Storms Wash SCORPIONS & Snakes Into Egyptian Streets(Pix by AfonjaConehead: 8:57am On Nov 16, 2021
Hammer2021:
Shatap

You go create thread with your other moniker, post with this one
Then so what,is it a crime?
Re: 3 Dead & 500 Injured As Storms Wash SCORPIONS & Snakes Into Egyptian Streets(Pix by Judithjovial(f): 9:52am On Nov 16, 2021
DropsMic:
It can only be Righteousness2. Our very own Jesus extremist. Aka harbinger of doom.

If world wan end, e for don end since...
See below stats
so we should wait until such rate of pandemic happens before taking him/her serious grin
Re: 3 Dead & 500 Injured As Storms Wash SCORPIONS & Snakes Into Egyptian Streets(Pix by victorazy(m): 10:19am On Nov 16, 2021
Decency2020:

And we have not been hearing about end time? You walk up to someone and all you could be preaching to him everyday is how he could be destroyed? You won't tell me how my loving Fathers cares for me, all you keep saying is destroy destroy destroy. No place to balance it?

Didn't Jesus teach end time and the Love of God?

You can't run away from it or stop hearing about it.

1 Like

Re: 3 Dead & 500 Injured As Storms Wash SCORPIONS & Snakes Into Egyptian Streets(Pix by Decency2020(f): 10:50am On Nov 16, 2021
victorazy:

You can't run away from it or stop hearing about it.

Is that the only message you were asked to preach as a Christian?
Re: 3 Dead & 500 Injured As Storms Wash SCORPIONS & Snakes Into Egyptian Streets(Pix by kushe: 12:16pm On Nov 16, 2021
Dear Righteousness,

What an amazing platform God has presented you to share his love with as many as daily open different threads on nairaland.
Maybe it started as you commenting,but now I believe it is a calling and the people are listening.They may make jokes and invite your commentary sarcastically but believe me your words are gradually having an impact on many hearts.
The world has gone crazy with everybody just doing anyhow,but increase your volume if that is what God has sent you to do.
Not everything negative that happens is related to the end of days,but I do believe the global conflicts, pandemics and an imminent worldwide economic collapse is certainly driving us towards something.
I remember the day Jesus was to return in 1990 or 1991,how we all gathered in my secondary school chapel waiting for something to happen and then it didn't.
Many started poking fun and till today they still poke fun at the return of Jesus. Even Femi Kuti in his song 'wonder' acknowledged that many have died waiting for him to return.
Unfortunately many forget that any day could be their last and if they died without Christ it won't matter if Jesus came back or not.
The warning is for those that would be alive at his return which could be today or in another 30 years. But what if you died today ?
Pastor Righteousness,God bless you and continue the good work.You have prime real estate waiting for you on the other side where the buildings are cladded in the glory of God and can never be ever collapse.
Re: 3 Dead & 500 Injured As Storms Wash SCORPIONS & Snakes Into Egyptian Streets(Pix by Pootle: 1:43pm On Nov 16, 2021
Moses no wan pity this people
Re: 3 Dead & 500 Injured As Storms Wash SCORPIONS & Snakes Into Egyptian Streets(Pix by space9880: 3:06pm On Nov 16, 2021
Righteousness2:

Unfortunately, the devil is using so Many Nonessentials things to distract humanity from what is about to Happen.

Wherever in the World you are located, the Most Important thing for our lives is to be Prepared for the Coming of JESUS Christ.

The RAPTURE is at Hand!
JESUS Christ is Coming!
person never chop this morning you say make e ready
Re: 3 Dead & 500 Injured As Storms Wash SCORPIONS & Snakes Into Egyptian Streets(Pix by marttol: 4:06pm On Nov 16, 2021
stop deceiving urself no be everybody get cockroach 4 cupboard
Echebaron:
Its not by He that willeth or Runnet but by God who showeth mercy..I pray u r even ready and righteous as ur name claims ...Everybody get coachraoch for cupboard!
Re: 3 Dead & 500 Injured As Storms Wash SCORPIONS & Snakes Into Egyptian Streets(Pix by Appleyard(m): 10:32am On Nov 17, 2021
Ammishaddai:
We should be thanking God for not having this sort of thing. Had it been this happened in Nigeria, wallahi our failed medical system would have made headlines worldwide :- undecided

Believe me, even if this sort of thing happened here, the snakes and Scorpions would prefer to just sail along with the current of the water to wherever fate would take them. Because the moment they show up in people's home in naija, the poverty that will greet them would be more suffocating than death itself.

Our leaders have seriously damage this country as such that even creatures feels sorry for the inhabitants thereof.
Re: 3 Dead & 500 Injured As Storms Wash SCORPIONS & Snakes Into Egyptian Streets(Pix by Bakakeyz(m): 1:05pm On Nov 17, 2021
These are the signs of Rapture just as they were before Israelites left Egypt. Repent!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Elon Musk Showed A Flight Attendant His Penis & Offered Her A Horse For Sex / Photos Of Kim Jong-un & His Daughter, Kim Chu-ae In Rare Appearance / Chad: Daoud Brahim, Choua Mahamat Resign After Sex Tapes Leaked

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.