Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,796 members, 7,817,298 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:48 AM

Lagos Judicial Panel Recommends Dismissal Of Soldiers, Police Deployed To Lekki - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos Judicial Panel Recommends Dismissal Of Soldiers, Police Deployed To Lekki (27776 Views)

Pictures Of Soldiers, Police At Mary Odili’s Residence In Abuja / Police Deployed To Guard Hausa Settlement In Imo / New Commissioners Of Police Deployed Across Nigeria (Full List) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Judicial Panel Recommends Dismissal Of Soldiers, Police Deployed To Lekki by godliman: 9:07pm On Nov 15, 2021
Davash222:
Dismissal of the Officers will not bring back the slaughtered protestants.

I'd recommend death by hanging.
So death by hanging will bring back the dead.?
Re: Lagos Judicial Panel Recommends Dismissal Of Soldiers, Police Deployed To Lekki by Oppy2k2: 9:08pm On Nov 15, 2021
I concur. I thank God for this panel.
Re: Lagos Judicial Panel Recommends Dismissal Of Soldiers, Police Deployed To Lekki by Cantonese: 9:08pm On Nov 15, 2021
biosystech:
"There was no massacre at the Tollgate?"

Well, there you have it. The report stated that the soldiers that were there, including the policemen, be dismissed. I would have called out many of them here on NL, the meat griller especially, who kept denying and asking for the names and bodies of the massacred, but this is a business account so I will refrain from doing that.

I hope Nigerians come to your rescue when you need it the most.

As for Lai Mohd and other politicians who kept up with the charade of the non-massacre, I hope Nigerians keep up the political grudge. May posterity judge them all.

Luckily they cannot talk about witch hunting as Lagos is an APC state. Some members of the panel possibly are APC card carrying members.

Lying leaders.
Re: Lagos Judicial Panel Recommends Dismissal Of Soldiers, Police Deployed To Lekki by mauchiz: 9:14pm On Nov 15, 2021
Davash222:

God will bless you
Re: Lagos Judicial Panel Recommends Dismissal Of Soldiers, Police Deployed To Lekki by WoundedLamb: 9:15pm On Nov 15, 2021
Davash222:

I guess you meant to type "protesters".

Actually, it would be hard knowing which one of them fired the shots. We're not even sure they'd eventually be dismissed.
Re: Lagos Judicial Panel Recommends Dismissal Of Soldiers, Police Deployed To Lekki by Nobody: 9:15pm On Nov 15, 2021
And if THEY dont dismiss them, what will happen? undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Lagos Judicial Panel Recommends Dismissal Of Soldiers, Police Deployed To Lekki by WoundedLamb: 9:19pm On Nov 15, 2021
AheadMarket:
And if THEY dont dismiss them, what will happen? undecided undecided undecided undecided
If those guys really killed protesters, this your post would very unfair/inconsiderate. Dismissing soldiers who sprayed bullets at civilians like holy water is logically the least the army can do.
Re: Lagos Judicial Panel Recommends Dismissal Of Soldiers, Police Deployed To Lekki by Angelfrost(m): 9:21pm On Nov 15, 2021
tutudesz:

That would be the Governor

If true, then he is a bastard!!!... He should be impeached, arrested, tried and jailed!
Re: Lagos Judicial Panel Recommends Dismissal Of Soldiers, Police Deployed To Lekki by King44(m): 9:21pm On Nov 15, 2021
LibertyRep:
The military officers couldn't have acted on their own volition, someone ordered them to be deployed.

Greater punishment should be recommended for the superior officers who ordered them to the Toll gate.

But how were they able to conceal the bodies of the victims?
killed and dragged away only few bodies were recovered for burial, there are so many wounded casualties though.
Re: Lagos Judicial Panel Recommends Dismissal Of Soldiers, Police Deployed To Lekki by Daviddoma(m): 9:22pm On Nov 15, 2021
BeeBeeOoh:

http://saharareporters.com/2021/11/15/lagos-endsars-panel-recommends-dismissal-soldiers-policemen-deployed-lekki-toll-gate-over

My questions remains who gave the solders/police the order to shot? And DJ Coppy shld be allow to go about her life without fear of being hunted by these so call lar Mohammed undecided undecided
Re: Lagos Judicial Panel Recommends Dismissal Of Soldiers, Police Deployed To Lekki by Nobody: 9:23pm On Nov 15, 2021
WoundedLamb:

If those guys really killed protesters, this your post would very unfair/inconsiderate. Dismissing soldiers who sprayed bullets at civilians like holy water is logically the least the army can do.

You didnt see the sarcasm in that comment.

Zoogeria government dont care about Zoogerians. Watch! Buhari's hatred for the South is monumental.
Nothing will happen. He will even send them to the South again.

The world has turned their backs on us
cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Lagos Judicial Panel Recommends Dismissal Of Soldiers, Police Deployed To Lekki by Lionnation: 9:24pm On Nov 15, 2021
Tinubu should be shot on sight
Re: Lagos Judicial Panel Recommends Dismissal Of Soldiers, Police Deployed To Lekki by Lionnation: 9:27pm On Nov 15, 2021
Zoo people zoo government
Re: Lagos Judicial Panel Recommends Dismissal Of Soldiers, Police Deployed To Lekki by NOETHNICITY(m): 9:29pm On Nov 15, 2021
You want them to face the appropriate disciplinary authorities, yet you are recommending punishment already.
Re: Lagos Judicial Panel Recommends Dismissal Of Soldiers, Police Deployed To Lekki by Neddstark: 9:36pm On Nov 15, 2021
Davash222:

Go and kill them
Re: Lagos Judicial Panel Recommends Dismissal Of Soldiers, Police Deployed To Lekki by Racoon(m): 9:37pm On Nov 15, 2021
Lobatan! This is self indicting on all the principal actors of this gory Lekki massacre.It will never be well with their souls
Re: Lagos Judicial Panel Recommends Dismissal Of Soldiers, Police Deployed To Lekki by WoundedLamb: 9:41pm On Nov 15, 2021
AheadMarket:

You didnt see the sarcasm in that comment.

Zoogeria government dont care about Zoogerians. Watch! Buhari's hatred for the South is monumental.
Nothing will happen. He will even send them to the South again.

The world has turned their backs on us
cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry

Oh... I surely missed the sarcasm.

The administration won't be there forever.
Re: Lagos Judicial Panel Recommends Dismissal Of Soldiers, Police Deployed To Lekki by Nobody: 9:44pm On Nov 15, 2021
This pannel is funny.
Re: Lagos Judicial Panel Recommends Dismissal Of Soldiers, Police Deployed To Lekki by Flower1198: 9:47pm On Nov 15, 2021
DISIMI- WETIN!!! This bleeped up system of government.. Those who gave the order and those in charge of the toll gate should all be held accountable..
Starting with Bola A. Tinubu
If you want to cut a tree cutting the leaves and branches doesn't get rid of all the bad omens and yamayama
Re: Lagos Judicial Panel Recommends Dismissal Of Soldiers, Police Deployed To Lekki by ambale(m): 9:52pm On Nov 15, 2021
It is shameful that this government has been acting with utmost impunity

And worse still, some persons still muster the courage to support them

Citizens were massacred for protesting for what is rightfully theirs

This is even an impeachable offence cos only CinC can order such

Or I forgot he is above the law
Re: Lagos Judicial Panel Recommends Dismissal Of Soldiers, Police Deployed To Lekki by abubkhr: 10:05pm On Nov 15, 2021
Judicial panel. Owk it is just recommendations and what do you recommend as punishment to those criminals who use the opportunity and force Army to take necessary action in order to calm the situation I mean people like Sawore and Kanu?
Re: Lagos Judicial Panel Recommends Dismissal Of Soldiers, Police Deployed To Lekki by Pinkyposh(f): 10:29pm On Nov 15, 2021
Davash222:

I'd recommend death by hangiong.
Dismissing them and hanging them to death will not solve the problem, because they were deployed by a higher authority... So that person should be made to face the law
Re: Lagos Judicial Panel Recommends Dismissal Of Soldiers, Police Deployed To Lekki by wonder233: 10:34pm On Nov 15, 2021
That means the panel didn't really find out anything then. Even the report is vague. No statistics of actual number of soldiers and victims.
aribisala0:
They claim the army removed bodies so that makes it difficult but their names will come out
Re: Lagos Judicial Panel Recommends Dismissal Of Soldiers, Police Deployed To Lekki by aribisala0(m): 10:37pm On Nov 15, 2021
wonder233:
That means the panel didn't really find out anything then. Even the report is vague. No statistics of actual number of soldiers and victims.
Your opinion.
Makes sense somewhere
Re: Lagos Judicial Panel Recommends Dismissal Of Soldiers, Police Deployed To Lekki by attat(m): 11:16pm On Nov 15, 2021
Dismis them for what reasons? They obey command. That is who every soldier is. Go after the man in command not those doing their job.
A soldier Wont disobey any direct order from any commissioned officer. #WHO_GAVE_THE_ORDER?
Re: Lagos Judicial Panel Recommends Dismissal Of Soldiers, Police Deployed To Lekki by ChristineC: 11:19pm On Nov 15, 2021
Buhari is truely a plague, and I'm not sorry to say Nigerians deserve him!
Re: Lagos Judicial Panel Recommends Dismissal Of Soldiers, Police Deployed To Lekki by siant: 11:27pm On Nov 15, 2021
That's why iswap are killing them. Useless mofo.

God is God of Justice fa.
Re: Lagos Judicial Panel Recommends Dismissal Of Soldiers, Police Deployed To Lekki by openmine(m): 11:51pm On Nov 15, 2021
tutudesz:

That would be the Governor
Does the Governor have such powers?
The entire security operatives including the military are controlled by the C-in-C not the governor of a state!
Its boldly written in the constitution!
Re: Lagos Judicial Panel Recommends Dismissal Of Soldiers, Police Deployed To Lekki by Valuc: 11:52pm On Nov 15, 2021
Before the dismissal... Let them tell us who ordered the shooting
Re: Lagos Judicial Panel Recommends Dismissal Of Soldiers, Police Deployed To Lekki by sonofElElyon: 12:01am On Nov 16, 2021
Davash222:

"Dismissal and prosecution". They must first be prosecuted and pronounced guilty before sentencing.. since the panel isn't a court.. I doubt that they'll be prosecuted.. maybe in the future when there's another party in power
Re: Lagos Judicial Panel Recommends Dismissal Of Soldiers, Police Deployed To Lekki by tutudesz: 12:06am On Nov 16, 2021
openmine:

Does the Governor have such powers?
The entire security operatives including the military are controlled by the C-in-C not the governor of a state!
Its boldly written in the constitution!
The Governor requested military assistance from the GOC, which is normal when you have military formation in your state
Re: Lagos Judicial Panel Recommends Dismissal Of Soldiers, Police Deployed To Lekki by andyanders: 12:08am On Nov 16, 2021
OssyMalik:
All the nairaland APC urchins and remote controlled zombies who constantly denied there was no killing during the end sars protest, may you and your families be victims of police and army brutality. Amen.

As for Lai Mohammed, na God go handle im own case.

Ndi ara
including tinub..... Ameeen

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Reno: Peter Obi Is Like BBNaija And Will Gradually Fade Away After Elections / UK Meeting: Aggrieved PDP Governors Demand Tinubu's Support In Five States / Atiku Abubakar Visits Sheikh Mufti Menk After Jumu'ah Prayer (Picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.