Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,460 members, 7,812,405 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:53 PM

Moderators Bais On Messi And CR7 - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Moderators Bais On Messi And CR7 (792 Views)

'juventus Worse With Ronaldo' - Are The Old Lady And CR7 Spiralling Towards A Su / Nigeria Vs Argentina: Rohr States What Eagles Must Do, Speaks On Messi / Cristiano Ronaldo Boards His CR7 Private Jet In Style (Pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Moderators Bais On Messi And CR7 by Dagger111(m): 9:18pm On Nov 15, 2021
It has been observed with dismay that the moderators are very bais when it comes to pushing Messi's out standard performance but will quickly push everything about CR7 on Front Page. The modes most times, go far by banning every individual that bring this issue forward.

Please all!! Why are they (moderators) frustrating the Messi's fans and pleasing CR7's.....?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Moderators Bais On Messi And CR7 by OJEEMAH(m): 12:22am On Nov 16, 2021
They conceal Messi's success but any thread wey paint negative image of Messi no dey hard to hit front page.

Not less than 3 threads would have made FP if na Argentina no qualify for WC but see them dragging their feat to even push related topic to front page.

Pro Ronaldo MODs

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Moderators Bais On Messi And CR7 by paulolee(m): 6:53am On Nov 16, 2021
have noticed it countless times n not bordered again...I know a mod dt only post cr7 threads wen he is doing well n it must end up in f.p bt he hardly post messi threads bt will say he gat respect for both of them even wen d sentiments in glaring....I no want call names..
no be today thing my gee n I dnt see him stopping n dts why i hardly take sports news from here dt serious

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Moderators Bais On Messi And CR7 by paulolee(m): 7:00am On Nov 16, 2021
OJEEMAH:
They conceal Messi's success but any thread wey paint negative image of Messi no dey hard to hit front page.

Not less than 3 threads would have made FP if na Argentina no qualify for WC but see them dragging their feat to even push related topic to front page.

Pro Ronaldo MODs
swears man....messi got angry with poch n refused to shake his hands wen he was subbed in his first league game, numerous threads were created n 3 of that same news landed in f.p dt next monday
cr7 portugal lost t serbia n made Portugal join play off teams, dt news trended on all sites bcoz serbia were very happy n even made cr7 to shed tears n shouted with his coach, a lot of post about dt game were made since yesterday morning n it took our pleading n calling out before it made f.p last nite bcoz it involved cr7..
assuming its Argentina, 4 post about it will make f.p dt yesterday morning.....being bias isnt a good way forward

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Moderators Bais On Messi And CR7 by Counteryou: 7:09am On Nov 16, 2021
It’s even so childish of a forum that’s called itself biggest in Africa how they pushes Ronaldo Man of the Match Award to front page, They can push multiple Ronaldo’s topic on how he scored hat trick against Luxembourg or how the Luxembourg bench was looking at him, how his driver waited 4 hours at the gas station, how he was voted United player of the month…… Messi won almost all the Budweiser MOTM award in matches he played in before leaving Barcelona, so what’s the big deal in pushing Ronaldo MOTM award to front page when we have 10 MOTM every weekend that league is active.
Ronaldo battled with Curtis Jones for the ball at the touchline and later was seen lashing out at the young Liverpool midfielder by kicking the ball in his stomach severally. We dint see that on the FP but If it was Messi you will see multiple thread on it hitting FP.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Moderators Bais On Messi And CR7 by OJEEMAH(m): 8:38am On Nov 16, 2021
paulolee:

swears man....messi got angry with poch n refused to shake his hands wen he was subbed in his first league game, numerous threads were created n 3 of that same news landed in f.p dt next monday
Its a trend on nairaland and am not even surprised. What I don't know at this point is, if these MODs have an agreement to continuously push any thread that promotes Ronaldo image to FP while Messi related topics is hidden from the larger population that constantly visit the front page except it has a negative angle.
cr7 portugal lost t serbia n made Portugal join play off teams, dt news trended on all sites bcoz serbia were very happy n even made cr7 to shed tears n shouted with his coach, a lot of post about dt game were made since yesterday morning n it took our pleading n calling out before it made f.p last nite bcoz it involved cr7..assuming its Argentina, 4 post about it will make f.p dt yesterday morning.....being bias isnt a good way forward
Paulo, you no need clear me.......Na only Ronaldo fans no dey observe this level of injustice. it is even too obvious that same Ronaldo news with different caption dey make front page steady while the same MODs go dey drag feet for Messi matter.

Seun, Thierryjay, Numerouno94, Unbitchable, Mangekyo, Kilishihunter, Playmaker, Oyatainer......we need una voice here cos these MODs bias don too much

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Moderators Bais On Messi And CR7 by OJEEMAH(m): 8:47am On Nov 16, 2021
Counteryou:
It’s even so childish of a forum that’s called itself biggest in Africa how they pushes Ronaldo Man of the Match Award to front page, They can push multiple Ronaldo’s topic on how he scored hat trick against Luxembourg or how the Luxembourg bench was looking at him, how his driver waited 4 hours at the gas station, how he was voted United player of the month…… Messi won almost all the Budweiser MOTM award in matches he played in before leaving Barcelona, so what’s the big deal in pushing Ronaldo MOTM award to front page when we have 10 MOTM every weekend that league is active.
Ronaldo battled with Curtis Jones for the ball at the touchline and later was seen lashing out at the young Liverpool midfielder by kicking the ball in his stomach severally. We dint see that on the FP but If it was Messi you will see multiple thread on it hitting FP.
The sport section should be named after Ronaldo.

The bolded, i remember how they almost buried Messi with different topics/caption making FP when he called Conmebol out in 2019 but the issue of Ronaldo kicking Jones was quickly buried by these same MODs

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Moderators Bais On Messi And CR7 by Numerouno94(m): 11:31am On Nov 16, 2021
OJEEMAH:
Its a trend on nairaland and am not even surprised. What I don't know at this point is, if these MODs have an agreement to continuously push any thread that promotes Ronaldo image to FP while Messi related topics is hidden from the larger population that constantly visit the front page except it has a negative angle. Paulo, you no need clear me.......Na only Ronaldo fans no dey observe this level of injustice. it is even too obvious that same Ronaldo news with different caption dey make front page steady while the same MODs go dey drag feet for Messi matter.

Seun, Thierryjay, Numerouno94, Unbitchable, Mangekyo, Kilishihunter, Playmaker, Oyatainer......we need una voice here cos this MODs bias don too much

The prejudice against Messi by the mods on this platform is worrisome. Ojeemah nd i hv noticed this bias nd equally discussed it. Messi's achievements is hardly taken to the frontpage, buh any form of smear nd slander by Ronaldo's fan girls is rushed to the frontpage wit reckless abandon.

Due to this bias by the mods, a smear campaign against Messi has bn unleashed by every Tom, Dick nd Harry who re offcos Ronaldo's fangirls because they knw it will make frontage.

I very well knw of a notorious mod who is notoriously knwn for this buh i won't mention the name. As soon as Obembet drops her usual shenanigans against Messi nd she mentions the mod, like a slave waiting for his/her master's call the mod answers nd boom!! it's on frontpage.

They shuld continue, i no blame the mods na Seun wey find work give them i blame.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Moderators Bais On Messi And CR7 by Numerouno94(m): 11:32am On Nov 16, 2021
OJEEMAH:
The sport section should be named after Ronaldo.

The bolded, i remember how they almost buried Messi with different topics/caption making FP when he called Conmebol out in 2019 but the issue of Ronaldo kicking Jones was quickly buried by these same MODs

Can u imagine, no topic abt Ronaldo kicking Jones made it to frontpage. Jux imagine wat wuld hv happened if it were Messi?
Re: Moderators Bais On Messi And CR7 by Numerouno94(m): 11:38am On Nov 16, 2021
OJEEMAH:
Na only Ronaldo fans no dey observe this level of injustice.

They re very much aware of this, buh they choose to play the Ostrich.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Moderators Bais On Messi And CR7 by OJEEMAH(m): 12:36pm On Nov 16, 2021
Numerouno94:

The prejudice against Messi by the mods on this platform is worrisome. Ojeemah nd i hv noticed this bias nd equally discussed it. Messi's achievements is hardly taken to the frontpage, buh any form of smear nd slander by Ronaldo's fan girls is rushed to the frontpage wit reckless abandon.

Due to this bias by the mods, a smear campaign against Messi has bn unleashed by every Tom, Dick nd Harry who re offcos Ronaldo's fangirls because they knw it will make frontage.

I very well knw of a notorious mod who is notoriously knwn for this buh i won't mention the name. As soon as Obembet drops her usual shenanigans against Messi nd she mentions the mod, like a slave waiting for his/her master's call the mod answers nd boom!! it's on frontpage.

They shuld continue, i no blame the mods na Seun wey find work give them i blame.
Nice one bro......you nailed it

1 Like

Re: Moderators Bais On Messi And CR7 by OJEEMAH(m): 12:38pm On Nov 16, 2021
Numerouno94:

Can u imagine, no topic abt Ronaldo kicking Jones made it to frontpage. Jux imagine wat wuld hv happened if it were Messi?
i swear i shock too........ if na messi, not less than 3 topics would have flooded the FP
Re: Moderators Bais On Messi And CR7 by ojaysam25(m): 12:55pm On Nov 16, 2021
They are more than 5 moderators assign to the sport section. Are you trying to tell us they are no messi fans who are moderators on this platform.
If you notice the only thread relented to Ronaldo that made FP yesterday, mods were mention by the OP.
Don't join the bandwagon of critics when you yourself have not done the needful. For this country we too like follow follow.
Besides, wetin thread degrading Ronaldo dey give una for FP

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Moderators Bais On Messi And CR7 by MJBOLT: 1:45pm On Nov 16, 2021
Nairaland mods are the online version of the Nigerian government -corrupt and unjust,know this and know peace.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Moderators Bais On Messi And CR7 by MJBOLT: 4:21pm On Nov 16, 2021
OJEEMAH & paulolee,did you guys see Georgina's comment on Messi's FB post?? grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Moderators Bais On Messi And CR7 by OJEEMAH(m): 4:24pm On Nov 16, 2021
MJBOLT:
OJEEMAH & paulolee,did you guys see Georgina's comment on Messi's FB post?? grin
please share....stopped using FB 3 years ago.
Re: Moderators Bais On Messi And CR7 by MJBOLT: 4:30pm On Nov 16, 2021
that's the link,it should open if his page is public
https://www.facebook.com/100044447978953/posts/463875065104089/?app=fbl

Check the angry reacts on the comment,very funny grin

OJEEMAH:
please share....stopped using FB 3 years ago.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Moderators Bais On Messi And CR7 by OJEEMAH(m): 5:08pm On Nov 16, 2021
MJBOLT:
that's the link,it should open if his page is public
https://www.facebook.com/100044447978953/posts/463875065104089/?app=fbl

Check the angry reacts on the comment,very funny grin

She even went to further to say they shouldn't tell Cristiano grin.

Na cruise sha
Re: Moderators Bais On Messi And CR7 by NORSIYK(m): 5:18pm On Nov 16, 2021
Big shame on Anti Ronaldos

Look at what they are celebrating a fake Instagram account of Georgina Rodriguez

Indeed Messi fans are brainless

1 Like

Re: Moderators Bais On Messi And CR7 by ojaysam25(m): 8:08pm On Nov 16, 2021
NORSIYK:
Big shame on Anti Ronaldos

Look at what they are celebrating a fake Instagram account of Georgina Rodriguez

Indeed Messi fans are brainless
They will soon cry for it to make FP.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Moderators Bais On Messi And CR7 by Numerouno94(m): 8:20am On Nov 17, 2021
OJEEMAH:
Nice one bro......you nailed it

Tanx bro. It's such a pity that these mods culd b this petty. undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Moderators Bais On Messi And CR7 by Numerouno94(m): 8:26am On Nov 17, 2021
OJEEMAH:
i swear i shock too........ if na messi, not less than 3 topics would have flooded the FP

Petty mods. undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Moderators Bais On Messi And CR7 by OJEEMAH(m): 10:23am On Nov 17, 2021
Numerouno94:

Tanx bro. It's such a pity that these mods culd b this petty. undecided
it is bro

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

John Terry And Roberto Carlos Arrive Lagos Nigeria / . / Microsoft Excel Football Prediction: 9 Sure Bankers For February 12-13

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.