Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,082 members, 7,825,411 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 01:51 PM

Advice Needed Urgently - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Advice Needed Urgently (716 Views)

Advice Needed Urgently / Abuja - Dubai Trip Advice Needed / Advice Needed On Africa Country To Migrate To For Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advice Needed Urgently by Placid177: 10:18pm On Nov 15, 2021
Nairaland has been of help to me since I joined,pls I need you guys advise to avoid making a mistake.

It's about my travelling story and naija Agent,I was referred to an Agent in Abuja by my uncle's wife who based in Turkey, although she's staying alone with his daughter while my uncle is based in other country.

My plan was to join her in Turkey because all my efforts of traveling to other country like Spain,Indonesia and Malaysia didn't work out due to one problem or the other.

To cut the story short,
The preparation of the Turkey visa started early of this year,I deposited 100k as an advance payment,it was an agreement between me and the Agent,once the Visa is out,I will pay the remaining balance which i accepted,I was full of confidence on the Agent because of my uncle's wife recommendation.

I started sending my info across becos i based in Lagos,although the Visa process was delayed becos i was going through student root whch they suggested as the best option,it was delayed shaa becos of the admission stuff,I wasn't complaining though.

On faithful day,the Agent called me saying i should add more money from what we bargained,dat no need of me coming to Abuja for interview,it's when i started noticing something fishy about him, claiming to run express Visa for me,I didn't buy the idea because I don't have extra money to offer again.

He invited me to Abuja for my interview and gave me all the necessary documents for the interview,He further told me to go for VIP Visa fee instead of regular,didn't tell me all this for me to organize myself before coming for the interview in Abuja,I declined the ideal,I told him that I don't have the money,the money is x3 of regular visa fee.

The interview was successful,He assured me of 99% of securing the Visa for me,including my uncle's wife,when my passports was ready for pickup,I wasn't issued any Visa,I called the Agent to know the reason, according to him he didn't pay the school fees the school requested,but during the interview he presented a part payment school fees receipt document.

I have to drop the idea of going to Turkey,he can up with an idea of me choosing other countries like Northern Cyprus via student root again,I declined since I don't have anybody over there, Kuwait with a working Visa, which I picked, because it has been my pariority to leave naija because of the bad condition.
Right now I'm confuse,I don't trust the Agent anymore including my uncle's wife, I'm noticing that they want to frustrate me becos I have had several issue with the Agent,he called me last week that I should get prepared, that the Kuwait international flight has resume work,,,they where on lockdown becos of covid-19.

My major problem is how do i follow this Agent when i get to Abuja? I haven't giving him any money yet apart from the 100k i deposited during the Turkey visa process or should i first report this to an immigration personnel officer??,pls how do I follow this guy,I don't want everything ending up being fake,,,, from what I'm seeing,he's just a middle man on this particular Kuwait visa processing.

Pls your contribution is needed on how to follow this guy up to avoid the story that torches the Hart.
Re: Advice Needed Urgently by bukitt: 10:43pm On Nov 15, 2021
Forget that agent and the suggested countries. I’m no travel agent but I can help you with genuine Malaysia student or tourist visa.

1 Like

Re: Advice Needed Urgently by collarfreak(m): 10:54pm On Nov 15, 2021
Go online or visit the country embassy yourself for requirement..this are things you can do yourself. Don't allow any agent to turn you ATM machine. Search on Google and on youtube.
Re: Advice Needed Urgently by ednut1(m): 11:14pm On Nov 15, 2021
Despite all the information on Nairaland. You still fall inside agent trap. I don’t understand some people sha
Re: Advice Needed Urgently by Placid177: 2:59am On Nov 16, 2021
collarfreak:
Go online or visit the country embassy yourself for requirement..this are things you can do yourself. Don't allow any agent to turn you ATM machine. Search on Google and on youtube.

Thanks

1 Like

Re: Advice Needed Urgently by Placid177: 3:01am On Nov 16, 2021
ednut1:
Despite all the information on Nairaland. You still fall inside agent trap. I don’t understand some people sha

It's not my fault,,, I'm blaming who gave me the Agent contact.
Re: Advice Needed Urgently by Gerrard59(m): 3:14am On Nov 16, 2021
First, you deserved to be swindled, no ifs or buts. So you know Nairaland has helped you when seeking information but you could not do your own search on migrating to Turkey via the student option via the same Nairaland?!

This is the most recent Turkish thread: https://www.nairaland.com/881485/turkish-embassy
Another one: https://www.nairaland.com/6177121/nigerians-living-turkey-please-assist
Should you not be satisfied with the information there, you ask questions here as some know a thing or two about moving to Turkey: https://www.nairaland.com/5985964/north-cyprus-part-2

But mbanuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu! You refused to conduct your due diligence.

That said, I am genuinely curious, why do you people like using agents to apply for visas? The other thread, someone mentioned processing visas for permanent residency in Canada or the other who said he got employed to work in Singapore and was in possession of the visa. Singapore that I know prospective visa applicants MUST attend an interview is what you got from an agent?! grin
Re: Advice Needed Urgently by sliksusan: 10:56am On Nov 16, 2021
Placid177:
Nairaland has been of help to me since I joined,pls I need you guys advise to avoid making a mistake.

It's about my travelling story and naija Agent,I was referred to an Agent in Abuja by my uncle's wife who based in Turkey, although she's staying alone with his daughter while my uncle is based in other country.

My plan was to join her in Turkey because all my efforts of traveling to other country like Spain,Indonesia and Malaysia didn't work out due to one problem or the other.

To cut the story short,
The preparation of the Turkey visa started early of this year,I deposited 100k as an advance payment,it was an agreement between me and the Agent,once the Visa is out,I will pay the remaining balance which i accepted,I was full of confidence on the Agent because of my uncle's wife recommendation.

I started sending my info across becos i based in Lagos,although the Visa process was delayed becos i was going through student root whch they suggested as the best option,it was delayed shaa becos of the admission stuff,I wasn't complaining though.

On faithful day,the Agent called me saying i should add more money from what we bargained,dat no need of me coming to Abuja for interview,it's when i started noticing something fishy about him, claiming to run express Visa for me,I didn't buy the idea because I don't have extra money to offer again.

He invited me to Abuja for my interview and gave me all the necessary documents for the interview,He further told me to go for VIP Visa fee instead of regular,didn't tell me all this for me to organize myself before coming for the interview in Abuja,I declined the ideal,I told him that I don't have the money,the money is x3 of regular visa fee.

The interview was successful,He assured me of 99% of securing the Visa for me,including my uncle's wife,when my passports was ready for pickup,I wasn't issued any Visa,I called the Agent to know the reason, according to him he didn't pay the school fees the school requested,but during the interview he presented a part payment school fees receipt document.

I have to drop the idea of going to Turkey,he can up with an idea of me choosing other countries like Northern Cyprus via student root again,I declined since I don't have anybody over there, Kuwait with a working Visa, which I picked, because it has been my pariority to leave naija because of the bad condition.
Right now I'm confuse,I don't trust the Agent anymore including my uncle's wife, I'm noticing that they want to frustrate me becos I have had several issue with the Agent,he called me last week that I should get prepared, that the Kuwait international flight has resume work,,,they where on lockdown becos of covid-19.

My major problem is how do i follow this Agent when i get to Abuja? I haven't giving him any money yet apart from the 100k i deposited during the Turkey visa process or should i first report this to an immigration personnel officer??,pls how do I follow this guy,I don't want everything ending up being fake,,,, from what I'm seeing,he's just a middle man on this particular Kuwait visa processing.

Pls your contribution is needed on how to follow this guy up to avoid the story that torches the Hart.

forget about all those useless agent you can do your visa by yourself also Malaysia is not good country because many Malaysia police suffering Nigeria citizen there you can find nice country which you can stay and get better life l have been to asia and live there more than 10 years before many Nigeria in Malaysia run to come Philippines for stay try to looking for nice country which can favour you and your family in future
Re: Advice Needed Urgently by sliksusan: 11:00am On Nov 16, 2021
Placid177:

To cut the story short,

if you have better passport can make you get e visa turkey is good l have go turkey more 5 times l am always apply for e visa turkey on my passport well l am not use nigeria passport sha well try to get good document and apply your visa by yourself you will get it easy
Re: Advice Needed Urgently by Placid177: 4:56pm On Nov 16, 2021
sliksusan:

forget about all those useless agent you can do your visa by yourself also Malaysia is not good country because many Malaysia police suffering Nigeria citizen there you can find nice country which you can stay and get better life l have been to asia and live there more than 10 years before many Nigeria in Malaysia run to come Philippines for stay try to looking for nice country which can favour you and your family in future

Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Air Peace: Onyeama's Brother Accuses Him Of Wickedness Towards His Passengers / Study In New Zealand / The Worst Thing About Nigeria, According To A Traveler

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.