Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,900 members, 7,834,988 topics. Date: Monday, 20 May 2024 at 11:56 PM

Italy Has Done Some Damage To Me - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Italy Has Done Some Damage To Me (925 Views)

Ronaldo Wants To Pay For Damage Caused By Bodyguard Crashing His Bugatti / Italy Has Been Knocked Out Of The World Cup By North Macedonia. / Osimhen’s Mentality About Italy Has Changed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Italy Has Done Some Damage To Me by Qpid5(m): 10:43pm On Nov 15, 2021
Ma broda!!! undecided
Can you imagine Italy just cut my ticket and made me lost my harrrrd earned money??

Naahh!! They are not ma broda angry

1 Like

Re: Italy Has Done Some Damage To Me by khreus(m): 10:45pm On Nov 15, 2021
Qpid5:
Ma broda!!! undecided
Can you imagine Italy just cut my ticket and made me lost my harrrrd earned money??

Nah
You made yourself lose your hard earned money. It’s a choice you’ve made when you decided to stake your money on bet

3 Likes

Re: Italy Has Done Some Damage To Me by falcon01: 11:05pm On Nov 15, 2021
Qpid5:
Ma broda!!! undecided

you loose today just to win tomorrow
Re: Italy Has Done Some Damage To Me by Qpid5(m): 11:15pm On Nov 15, 2021
falcon01:
you loose today just to win tomorrow
ma broda!!!
You are ma real broda!!! cool
Re: Italy Has Done Some Damage To Me by Qpid5(m): 11:20pm On Nov 15, 2021
khreus:

Nah
You made yourself lose your hard earned money. It’s a choice you’ve made when you decided to stake your money on bet
I stake my money with the intension of winning and to increase my sustainability..
If not to win more money, who would be betting??
Don't be sarcastic
Na people like you d pray make people d lose all the time since you are against it and winning would make you a loser..
Re: Italy Has Done Some Damage To Me by Wiseandtrue(f): 11:41pm On Nov 15, 2021
Qpid5:
ma broda!!!
You are ma real broda!!! cool
Na the person wey dey carry lie give una, una dey like undecided

1 Like

Re: Italy Has Done Some Damage To Me by Qpid5(m): 12:20am On Nov 16, 2021
Wiseandtrue:

Na the person wey dey carry lie give una, una dey like undecided
Are you now saying there is no chance of winning or what exactly??
Re: Italy Has Done Some Damage To Me by khreus(m): 5:01am On Nov 16, 2021
Qpid5:
I stake my money with the intension of winning and to increase my sustainability..
If not to win more money, who would be betting??
Don't be sarcastic
Na people like you d pray make people d lose all the time since you are against it and winning would make you a loser..
M not being sarcastic just being realistic here
Why would I wish it on anyone to lose there money on bet. what’s my gain when you are at a loss
M just saying since you know betting is a 50/50 outcome. You should have been prepare for any possibilities outcome which in most case is a loss

(1) (Reply)

Which Popular Game May Likely Destroy People's Ticket Today / Sure Winning Without Loss Football System / After Failed Attempts AL Ittihad Is Ready To Go All Out To Sign Mo Salah

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.