Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,228 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:03 AM

CCTV Captures A Witch Who Went For Operation, Check Out What The Witch Did - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / CCTV Captures A Witch Who Went For Operation, Check Out What The Witch Did (2025 Views)

CCTV Captures A Lady Who Switched Off Light To Steal Goat Meat (Pix, Video) / NDLEA Captures A Shoe Seller Turned Drug Lord Trying To Ship Drugs To The UK / CCTV Captures A Boy Stealing From A Woman's Car (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

CCTV Captures A Witch Who Went For Operation, Check Out What The Witch Did by Voice22: 7:18am On Nov 16, 2021
GoldenNewsNg report that a video which surfaced online shows the moment a suspected witch mysteriously appeared for an ‘operation’ at someone’s residence in the middle of the night.

A Closed Circuit TV camera captured the moment the witch was doing some ritual dance and incantations outside the house.

It has sparked reactions on social media, with many wondering if it is indeed a witch.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tjt62_bPIao
Re: CCTV Captures A Witch Who Went For Operation, Check Out What The Witch Did by Nobody: 7:20am On Nov 16, 2021
I pity those that says witch does not exist
Re: CCTV Captures A Witch Who Went For Operation, Check Out What The Witch Did by ThanModo: 7:20am On Nov 16, 2021
Holy ghost fire

*continues to speak in tongues

Back to sender in Jesus name

1 Like

Re: CCTV Captures A Witch Who Went For Operation, Check Out What The Witch Did by chatinent: 7:23am On Nov 16, 2021
ThanModo:
Holy ghost fire

*continues to speak in tongues
All these they taught you don't work. Even your pastor go Usain Bolt if witch appear en front.

1 Like

Re: CCTV Captures A Witch Who Went For Operation, Check Out What The Witch Did by temitope27(m): 7:25am On Nov 16, 2021
Kk
Re: CCTV Captures A Witch Who Went For Operation, Check Out What The Witch Did by tihamu: 7:29am On Nov 16, 2021
A mad woman is all I see

2 Likes

Re: CCTV Captures A Witch Who Went For Operation, Check Out What The Witch Did by xpressionx(m): 7:29am On Nov 16, 2021
hmmm
Re: CCTV Captures A Witch Who Went For Operation, Check Out What The Witch Did by Nobody: 7:31am On Nov 16, 2021
Hmmmm....
The family should just invite a legit man of God to pray over the environment and family... If it wasn't an hoax
Re: CCTV Captures A Witch Who Went For Operation, Check Out What The Witch Did by LIpokond: 7:31am On Nov 16, 2021
[s]
chatinent:

All these they taught you don't work. Even your pastor go Usain Bolt if witch appear en front.
[/s]

1 Like

Re: CCTV Captures A Witch Who Went For Operation, Check Out What The Witch Did by Lionnation: 7:32am On Nov 16, 2021
Fake witch
Re: CCTV Captures A Witch Who Went For Operation, Check Out What The Witch Did by azadus18: 7:38am On Nov 16, 2021
Editing work

5 Likes

Re: CCTV Captures A Witch Who Went For Operation, Check Out What The Witch Did by Luckydubby7(m): 8:07am On Nov 16, 2021
Africans have a long way to go.
Re: CCTV Captures A Witch Who Went For Operation, Check Out What The Witch Did by DMerciful(m): 8:44am On Nov 16, 2021
We play too much in Africa. Rubbish!
Re: CCTV Captures A Witch Who Went For Operation, Check Out What The Witch Did by FarahAideed: 8:58am On Nov 16, 2021
Looks scripted abeg ..the fact she chose to ride a broom and the chose the front of the CCTV which is lit up as her landing zone gave it up as a hoax cheesy

4 Likes

Re: CCTV Captures A Witch Who Went For Operation, Check Out What The Witch Did by talk2hb1(m): 9:30am On Nov 16, 2021
Any Evidence to Prove that is a witch?
All I see is someone dancing at night, more so is their a operational protocol for witches!
Re: CCTV Captures A Witch Who Went For Operation, Check Out What The Witch Did by Franzinni: 11:38am On Nov 16, 2021
Could be fake but it happens in real life... I use to doubts that there is anything beyond this reality,and I always try to justify the unexplained with logic.... until I was opportune to be so lucky, saved by the Grace of God.

I for no dey here. ..I saw witchcraft live and let me tell you demons can control electronics too likewise people.

The only spirit you should allow in you is the Holy Spirit, and remember that the Holy Spirit can't dwell in unclean people but millions of demons can dwell in a person at the same time.

One day I will share my experience with video evidence to all the "there is no God Crew".

Till then put on the armour of God.
Re: CCTV Captures A Witch Who Went For Operation, Check Out What The Witch Did by TheWolfen(m): 12:00pm On Nov 16, 2021
Witch exist and they can't be caught by cameras.
Deep evils and secrets are hidden.

This is probably one of those skit and edited videos by a happy fellow
Re: CCTV Captures A Witch Who Went For Operation, Check Out What The Witch Did by NairalandMD: 2:47pm On Nov 16, 2021
grin grin Nigerian Film Witch.

(1) (Reply)

Mom Of Four - Ajike Owens - fatally Shot And Killed In Florida / Accident Btw Auchi And Okene Road / The Crime That The Police At Shagamu Police Station At Ikorodu Perform.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.