Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,939 members, 7,952,779 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 12:22 AM

Would You Bother Attacking A State Like Nigeria As A Hacker? - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Would You Bother Attacking A State Like Nigeria As A Hacker? (460 Views)

Help! I Need A Hacker To Recover A Facebook Account / Can You As A Programmer Hack Or Be A Hacker?? / How To Become A Hacker (4 Signs Hacking May Be In Your DNA) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Would You Bother Attacking A State Like Nigeria As A Hacker? by DaveHarry(m): 7:54am On Nov 16, 2021
I think "NO" is the right answer since it would be a waste of time and resources.
Re: Would You Bother Attacking A State Like Nigeria As A Hacker? by RoyalBoutique(m): 10:53am On Nov 16, 2021
DaveHarry:
I think "NO" is the right answer since it would be a waste of time and resources.

That's because you're not a hacker.

All compromised devices can be used for DDOS.

All compromised devices can be used as a launchpad to attack other nations, thereby masking the real IP address of the hacker.

There are endless things that can be done.
Re: Would You Bother Attacking A State Like Nigeria As A Hacker? by airsaylongcome: 3:15am On Nov 17, 2021
DaveHarry:

Hahaha, why not?
Re: Would You Bother Attacking A State Like Nigeria As A Hacker? by Hotspotbro(m): 5:26pm On Nov 19, 2021
I'll just be laughing at the state of the target device's security...common ssh and http dem no fit secure with them looted billions...

(1) (Reply)

Trying To Connect To Mysql Using Node. What Am I Doing Wrongly? / Introduction To Kotlin Multi-platform KMM For Beginners / I Need A Full Stack Developer For A Crypto Project

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.