Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,401 members, 7,864,779 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 06:33 AM

Cancer Health Fund - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Cancer Health Fund (173 Views)

Cancer Health Fund / UK Based Nigerian Man Suffering From Cancer Cries For Help After Losing Wife / Anayo Isaac With Mouth Cancer Blasts Enugu Governor Ugwuanyi For Not Helping Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Cancer Health Fund by Ashwaj(m): 7:59am On Nov 16, 2021
Hello everyone, please I come across this information on one of the whatsapp group that I belong to and I want to verify how true it is. Please anybody that have vital information about it should help me out because I have a close relation who I think this might help provided it's true.

Good Morning to distinguished Leaders,

I am directed to inform you that we have started implementation of the Cancer Health Fund (CHF) in the following 6 pilot hospitals
1. National Hospital Abuja
2. UNTH ENUGU
3. UCH IBADAN
4. ABUTH Zaria
5. FTH Gombe
6. UBTH Benin

Please note that only cancers of the breast, uterine cervix and prostate among indigent patients are covered.

A set of indigent patients selection criteria will be applied to screen and select beneficiaries.

Patients, caregivers, NGOs and health workers are adviced to inform eligible Nigerians to apply through this link https://chf.emgeresources.com.

Dr Uche Nwokwu
For : CHF Secretariat

God bless you all.

(1) (Reply)

Topmost Tips To Boost The Male Fertility. / How To Lose Belly Fat Permanently Fast With Green Pepper / How To Get Starbucks Coffee Gift Card Voucher?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.