Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,131 members, 7,818,392 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:16 PM

2023: Niger Delta Group Drums Support For Yahaya Bello - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Niger Delta Group Drums Support For Yahaya Bello (8244 Views)

Senate Presidency: Akpabio Not Our Preferred Choice — Niger Delta Group / 2023 Niger Governorship Election Results From Polling Units / Akeredolu Mounted A Billboard For Yahaya Bello In Kogi - Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: Niger Delta Group Drums Support For Yahaya Bello by Brushstrokes20: 2:07pm On Nov 16, 2021
This comic relief should be strictly restricted to the JOKES SECTION! grin

Seun pls call your mods to order o grin

or else, what happened in 1402 will repeat itself o grin

3 Likes

Re: 2023: Niger Delta Group Drums Support For Yahaya Bello by izukare: 2:16pm On Nov 16, 2021
Beating Drum For A Failure

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Niger Delta Group Drums Support For Yahaya Bello by mpire: 2:21pm On Nov 16, 2021
Another day another yahaya bello crap. Who exactly are you trying to convince or impress? That clown can't even win a sports master position in a sane society. But go ahead keep amusing us daily with this crap. Tomorrow my guess is - yahaya bello turns water into wine.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Niger Delta Group Drums Support For Yahaya Bello by Maj196(m): 2:22pm On Nov 16, 2021
Yeye Bello isn't smelling that seat. Take that to the bank...

1 Like

Re: 2023: Niger Delta Group Drums Support For Yahaya Bello by ken6488(m): 2:31pm On Nov 16, 2021
This man love public disgrace

His defeat will be horrific

1 Like

Re: 2023: Niger Delta Group Drums Support For Yahaya Bello by Yankee101: 2:34pm On Nov 16, 2021
And kogi citizens suffer some more

Na una money dey go drum up support

1 Like

Re: 2023: Niger Delta Group Drums Support For Yahaya Bello by cracky2(m): 2:35pm On Nov 16, 2021
Baawaa:
People are ready to catch out.Nairalanders we too must catch out, who should we drum support for

I am on the verge of declaring my interest...Niger Delta support group in warri already pledging their alligience. The group also cuts accross the six states in the Niger delta zone. I am from Delta State. I have 100 support from them..I hereby humbly request the support of nairalanders from South, east,north and west to support my presidential bid... I'm a Nigerian youth in my earlier thirties ....I am going in for the hot seat come 2023
Re: 2023: Niger Delta Group Drums Support For Yahaya Bello by ma373733(m): 2:35pm On Nov 16, 2021
Tinubu4presiden:
iGBO tribe,are the initial problem calamity of this nation.before our colonial Master left us to rule out selves,which it's Yoruba people that lead the struggle of freedom.the agreement we had with colonial Master is REGIONAL govt.its iGBO man as a military head of state that introduce UNITARY system of government, just because he didn't want AWOLOWO to controls WESTERN.resource pure jealous of yoruba.hatred.even when AGBARI OJUKWU is fighting for Biafra the Nnamdi Azikiwe never supported his.his busy shouting ONE Nigeria.......so any Biafra should be cruch like powder......
iGBO cause the Nigeria problems
What else do you want ironsi to do as a patriotic Nigerian that he was
You see your country about to divide more
Won't you unite them using unitary system?

If Igbos are patriotic you blame them okay let's divide no way grin useless backstabbing algae eaters

Yeah blame our parents continue the blame game cheesy

Look at them Saint regions
Regions of righteous people
You guys have been sharing power amongst yourselves since over 50 years now
Hope you Guys are enjoying Nigeria now
Re: 2023: Niger Delta Group Drums Support For Yahaya Bello by Mummiesboy: 2:37pm On Nov 16, 2021
Oluboh:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2021/11/2023-presidency-n-delta-group-drums-support-for-boello/
You people are mad. Who are the Niger Delta group that endorses this clown? Am from one of the oil producing community and well known in my village how come we don't know about it.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Niger Delta Group Drums Support For Yahaya Bello by Nobody: 2:37pm On Nov 16, 2021
Another change looming again!! Nigerians are incredible haha
Re: 2023: Niger Delta Group Drums Support For Yahaya Bello by Foreseer: 2:59pm On Nov 16, 2021
Tinubu4presiden:
iGBO tribe,are the initial problem calamity of this nation.before our colonial Master left us to rule out selves,which it's Yoruba people that lead the struggle of freedom.the agreement we had with colonial Master is REGIONAL govt.its iGBO man as a military head of state that introduce UNITARY system of government, just because he didn't want AWOLOWO to controls WESTERN.resource pure jealous of yoruba.hatred.even when AGBARI OJUKWU is fighting for Biafra the Nnamdi Azikiwe never supported his.his busy shouting ONE Nigeria.......so any Biafra should be cruch like powder......
you go die for nothing
Re: 2023: Niger Delta Group Drums Support For Yahaya Bello by Angrymode: 3:39pm On Nov 16, 2021
This heading should rather be A Group in Niger Delta for clarity. Hungry people everywhere - Rubbish!
Re: 2023: Niger Delta Group Drums Support For Yahaya Bello by jaxxy(m): 3:40pm On Nov 16, 2021
Has yahaya even won governorship election b4??
Re: 2023: Niger Delta Group Drums Support For Yahaya Bello by portacabin: 3:41pm On Nov 16, 2021
Re: 2023: Niger Delta Group Drums Support For Yahaya Bello by sematec(m): 3:44pm On Nov 16, 2021
what is going on here
Re: 2023: Niger Delta Group Drums Support For Yahaya Bello by sematec(m): 3:46pm On Nov 16, 2021
playing politics
Re: 2023: Niger Delta Group Drums Support For Yahaya Bello by kraftysprouts: 3:56pm On Nov 16, 2021
We don't know them
Re: 2023: Niger Delta Group Drums Support For Yahaya Bello by kraftysprouts: 3:57pm On Nov 16, 2021
GboyegaD:
If the chairman of the group says the group is well represented by people from all six (6) states in the Niger Delta (cos there are nine (9) states in the ND), then the group is as fake as Yahaya Bello being a good democratic leader.

Moderator, please move this topic from FP to joke section if any exist.

How did you arrive at 9?
Re: 2023: Niger Delta Group Drums Support For Yahaya Bello by kraftysprouts: 3:59pm On Nov 16, 2021
Tinubu4presiden:

Was it igbo man that created states? Was it Igbo man that copied the US system for a multi ethnic country?
Re: 2023: Niger Delta Group Drums Support For Yahaya Bello by wiseoneking: 4:37pm On Nov 16, 2021
Alphafeezay:
Hehehehehe

From North to South, East and west.... North Central is locked 100% for Bello.

2023 e sure for Bello
You are the youngest biggest dreamers. Lol
Re: 2023: Niger Delta Group Drums Support For Yahaya Bello by TooMuchStuff: 4:40pm On Nov 16, 2021
Alphafeezay:
Hehehehehe

2023 e sure for Bello
Dreamers Nig. Ltd
Re: 2023: Niger Delta Group Drums Support For Yahaya Bello by Cortexhills99: 4:42pm On Nov 16, 2021
Verily Verily I tell you what you've said has not been revealed to you by sentiment or hatred but a political just truth
UTILITYMAY:
This one is looking for Vice President slot

1 Like

Re: 2023: Niger Delta Group Drums Support For Yahaya Bello by GboyegaD(m): 4:49pm On Nov 16, 2021
kraftysprouts:

How did you arrive at 9?

Six states in the SS, Imo and Abia in the SE, and Ondo in the SW.
Re: 2023: Niger Delta Group Drums Support For Yahaya Bello by Watty26: 4:50pm On Nov 16, 2021
The most dangerous sickness on earth is self deceit. If people are lying to u are still on save line but immediately u start deceiving yourself, u are heading to the grave. Yahaya Bello is on self deceit.
Is disheartening when people say "his achievements". It shouldn't be a blanket statement. I plead with them to be specific. This is a governor that has not commissioned a single project in the state.
What has been security situation of his state. Zulum of borno state is doing credibly well in term of both human and infrastructure developments.
May we never have the like of Bello as president.
happiness32:
Bello is a Detribalized man
He will get all the support from north south east west
Re: 2023: Niger Delta Group Drums Support For Yahaya Bello by Owologbo(m): 5:10pm On Nov 16, 2021

1 Like

Re: 2023: Niger Delta Group Drums Support For Yahaya Bello by Abujason: 5:10pm On Nov 16, 2021
Alphafeezay:
Hehehehehe

2023 e sure for Bello
Story!
Man wey no fit win Kogi two times without wayo.
Re: 2023: Niger Delta Group Drums Support For Yahaya Bello by Abujason: 5:14pm On Nov 16, 2021
Tinubu4presiden:

Please speak English.
May be you might make sense that way.
For now all I can read from above is gibberish.
Re: 2023: Niger Delta Group Drums Support For Yahaya Bello by sojayy(m): 5:17pm On Nov 16, 2021
Baawaa:
People are ready to catch out.Nairalanders we too must catch out, who should we drum support for
U say Catch out U say
Re: 2023: Niger Delta Group Drums Support For Yahaya Bello by ExposingdMatrix: 5:49pm On Nov 16, 2021
Is this a joke or something..?? Wonders shall never end in this contraption. Break it to save lives..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Genc10svYIU

https://youtu.be/FBUNQzZO_zUj
Re: 2023: Niger Delta Group Drums Support For Yahaya Bello by kovic7(m): 5:55pm On Nov 16, 2021
Maduka version 2.0.

As the states wey dey support no get sense reach, make I no see this evil man poster for my Edo State o.

Anywhere I see am, I go tear the rubbish... Mad people everywhere

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

See Hida Sirika's Estate In Katsina. Nigerians Are Dum.b! / Okupe: Critics Of Jonathan Are Silly Nigerians / Bekwarra/Obudu/Obanliku Federal Constituency: Martha Agba Picks APC Form

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.