Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,845 members, 7,817,502 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:19 PM

Money VS Happiness: How Much Money Do You Need To Be Happy? - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Money VS Happiness: How Much Money Do You Need To Be Happy? (11978 Views)

If You Are Always Worrying About Money, Do This Today... / How Much Money Do I Need For Bankers To Think I Am Rich.? / See Two Sure Ways To Earn Income Online Without Spending Much Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Money VS Happiness: How Much Money Do You Need To Be Happy? by Exczz: 4:19pm On Nov 16, 2021
Hmmm
Re: Money VS Happiness: How Much Money Do You Need To Be Happy? by Nobody: 4:19pm On Nov 16, 2021
Wen our politicians stop looting I will be convinced that money don't give happiness..mk una de deceive una self

1 Like

Re: Money VS Happiness: How Much Money Do You Need To Be Happy? by payosehtor(m): 4:21pm On Nov 16, 2021
Iam even happy without money, but I need some money for basic needs.
i need more money to establishe where to secure my income only, not necessary to be counted amongst the wealthy of the society though.
Re: Money VS Happiness: How Much Money Do You Need To Be Happy? by Bmaster(m): 4:22pm On Nov 16, 2021
Fisher007:
Lol make i chop finish I go give you analysis

Money vs happiness , hmm it depends on your personality as an individual.

Some have enough and still wants more.
Some have few and are contented.
Some have more than enough and are still looking for more.
Some don't have and are still happy but not contented.
Some are contented but don't have money.

Personal money is good oo. But it can't guarantee your happiness that I know. You need to be able to be contented or happy without or little money. This will help you build your confidence and see life truly for what it is.

You can't always have it all my people no matter how they preach it to you.

Replace the book or education with happiness in the picture below. You will get a clearer picture of life generally. Na balancing matter. But as they say - this life no balance at all.
please sir,
Can someone really get educated without going to school?
Can online courses on youTube and other internet platforms guarantee someone and adequate education.

Does lessons of life really educates someone?

Humble reply needed,thanks
Re: Money VS Happiness: How Much Money Do You Need To Be Happy? by boykas(m): 4:28pm On Nov 16, 2021
Am not someone That really need to be a millionaire, if I have a business bringing out profit comfortably in my own comfort zone.. am happy
Re: Money VS Happiness: How Much Money Do You Need To Be Happy? by Mayeldah(m): 4:29pm On Nov 16, 2021
Money cannot guarantee you happiness but before you say that make sure you have a lot it.
Re: Money VS Happiness: How Much Money Do You Need To Be Happy? by Soffyh(m): 4:53pm On Nov 16, 2021
You people like stressing urself about this topic oo, this thing is realistic and physical, money is the source for happiness, I don’t know why anytime I seen credit alert on my phone my mind will just �cool, debit alert of airtime dey gv me headach wen i see am, have seen a man that his wife born triplet and he just dey smile wen everybody was shouting and screaming ,he got home and stated crying and lean in a just 3days� he said his budget can’t even settled a single baby, apart from that mention at least 3 joyous achievement that u can do without money,build house, wedding,graduate,buy car,taking care of ur parents??
Re: Money VS Happiness: How Much Money Do You Need To Be Happy? by rachytenny2(f): 4:58pm On Nov 16, 2021
Happiness anytime.
l was receiving money but l wasn't still happy for weeks cause l felt like a part of me was gone. Right there l knew money can't be equated to happiness.....
Just be happy, it goes a long way.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Money VS Happiness: How Much Money Do You Need To Be Happy? by Benblaq(m): 5:03pm On Nov 16, 2021
Just enough to take care of my needs and a few wants, good to go.
Re: Money VS Happiness: How Much Money Do You Need To Be Happy? by Kingsolar: 5:03pm On Nov 16, 2021
Give me what to do that can earn me money comfortably and will be happy. I need an investment
Re: Money VS Happiness: How Much Money Do You Need To Be Happy? by olaztek(m): 5:41pm On Nov 16, 2021
In this life, we can truly never be happy because happiness comes from peace of mind. And our peace of mind will never be stable As life is full of ups and downs until we RIP.

1 Like

Re: Money VS Happiness: How Much Money Do You Need To Be Happy? by Dabliss02(m): 5:54pm On Nov 16, 2021
Just more money
Re: Money VS Happiness: How Much Money Do You Need To Be Happy? by Solofresh2: 6:14pm On Nov 16, 2021
HEAVEN4444:
10 million dollars is enough for anyone.
Money can't buy happiness bro
Re: Money VS Happiness: How Much Money Do You Need To Be Happy? by DisLifeSha: 6:14pm On Nov 16, 2021
Yes Type 1 Diabetes. And it's hell when you're poor and also battling diabetes. It's very hard now o. I wish you can help

AutoChick4U:
You got diabetes?
Re: Money VS Happiness: How Much Money Do You Need To Be Happy? by geechy: 6:31pm On Nov 16, 2021
Use geechy

@op...
You wan kill yasef with money?

At a time celebrities get tired and confused of what to wear for an event because cloth full inside wardrobe and they don't know which to put on. They spend hours contemplating and testing, yet they must thrive in coming out with different attires...

Dangote still dey find money
Otedola signs contracts till tomorrow
Arthur eze no wan bad tin in his investment

Belle no wan hear say 'Ive eaten in the morning'
Re: Money VS Happiness: How Much Money Do You Need To Be Happy? by DisLifeSha: 7:02pm On Nov 16, 2021
Internet Marketing business is the way out

Prayfortheworld:

What business
Re: Money VS Happiness: How Much Money Do You Need To Be Happy? by Prayfortheworld: 7:04pm On Nov 16, 2021
DisLifeSha:
Internet Marketing business is the way out

How do someone start please
Re: Money VS Happiness: How Much Money Do You Need To Be Happy? by donMIG(m): 7:13pm On Nov 16, 2021
Like 50million

Oh sorry I got too excited....remove d zero pls

5million

Oooh sorry.... I tink say na dream

Even rough 50k...
Re: Money VS Happiness: How Much Money Do You Need To Be Happy? by eaglez(m): 7:51pm On Nov 16, 2021
Get money first
optimistfeel:
Money can't buy happiness, remember that riches people are crying also...
Money can only solve monetary aspects of life but can't sorts the overflow of joy......If money can giveaway happiness why all the big men all over the world still work everyday..
Re: Money VS Happiness: How Much Money Do You Need To Be Happy? by AutoChick4U(f): 8:05pm On Nov 16, 2021
DisLifeSha:
Yes Type 1 Diabetes. And it's hell when you're poor and also battling diabetes. It's very hard now o. I wish you can help

In d name of Jesus Christ be made whole! silver and gold I have none
Re: Money VS Happiness: How Much Money Do You Need To Be Happy? by DCatt: 11:24pm On Nov 16, 2021
I believe you are asking what I would ask God if I hear "mention it and it's yours" right now. Mine will be $70 million after taxes.

$30m in index funds and live off the interest.
$20m in US treasury just to keep it safe
$5m for a business people need to see you working
$7m for my charitable foundations
$2m for a US condo
$5 private lake house with mad watercrafts in Epe area.
$.5m for a Cullinan with gold kit
$.5m shopping spree

You can choose to be happy without money but it sure will make life better.
Re: Money VS Happiness: How Much Money Do You Need To Be Happy? by NemoDatQuod(m): 11:31pm On Nov 16, 2021
Can we DM? Seems I am not able to contact you directly.

Blesyn22:
Yeah it can't buy happiness but now it can make me happy if I see 10k clear a bugging debt now
Re: Money VS Happiness: How Much Money Do You Need To Be Happy? by NemoDatQuod(m): 11:33pm On Nov 16, 2021

zagadat442:
If i can pay off my debt of 45k that i am owing 3 loan sharks, i will be d happiest man on earth, those people wan give hbp.
Re: Money VS Happiness: How Much Money Do You Need To Be Happy? by HEAVEN4444: 11:34pm On Nov 16, 2021
Solofresh2:
never said it can. however it can make you comfortable

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Money VS Happiness: How Much Money Do You Need To Be Happy? by NemoDatQuod(m): 11:35pm On Nov 16, 2021

pstmikol1:
Right now I only need 5k to resume school, may my helper locate me
Re: Money VS Happiness: How Much Money Do You Need To Be Happy? by HEAVEN4444: 11:35pm On Nov 16, 2021
Solofresh2:
never said it can. however it can remove some of your unhappiness

1 Like

Re: Money VS Happiness: How Much Money Do You Need To Be Happy? by Nobody: 11:50pm On Nov 16, 2021
Hmmm still thinking
Re: Money VS Happiness: How Much Money Do You Need To Be Happy? by God200(m): 7:31am On Nov 17, 2021
One billion+
Re: Money VS Happiness: How Much Money Do You Need To Be Happy? by wildikeman(m): 7:54am On Nov 17, 2021
Realistically speaking. Right now. To be happy. I need 50 billion British pound sterling. To be happy and fulfilled.
Re: Money VS Happiness: How Much Money Do You Need To Be Happy? by Fisher007: 10:45am On Nov 17, 2021
Bmaster:
please sir,
Can someone really get educated without going to school?
Can online courses on youTube and other internet platforms guarantee someone and adequate education.

Does lessons of life really educates someone?

Humble reply needed,thanks

Hmm give me time during lunch I go reply sir

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

BUA Cement Completes Okpella Plant As Total Capacity Hits 8 Million Mta / What Is The Largest Sum You Have Ever Misplaced? / Nigeria To Become Third World Largest Exporter Of Gas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.