Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,734 members, 7,824,081 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:11 PM

Chico Ejiro's Son Dies of cancer - Less Than A Year After Nollywood Director - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chico Ejiro's Son Dies of cancer - Less Than A Year After Nollywood Director (1420 Views)

Joy: Chico Ejiro Died In My Hands – Wife (Photo) / Chico Ejiro Death: Cossy Ojiakor Shares Her Ugly Experience With Late Filmmaker / Chico Ejiro Is Dead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chico Ejiro's Son Dies of cancer - Less Than A Year After Nollywood Director by ahimedua: 11:34am On Nov 16, 2021
Joy Chico Ejiro has lost her last son, Viano Chico-Ejiro, less than a year after her husband died suddenly.

Viano had been battling cancer for years and his father had devoted his life and resources to his treatment.

Viano's mother, Joy Chico Ejiro, had also been playing her part. She moved to the US to get the best health care for her son who was diagnosed with cancer related ailments while still a toddler.

Unfortunately, the young warrior passed on yesterday, less than 11 months ...https://sleekgist.com/chico-ejiros-last-son-is-dead-less-than-a-year-after-the-nollywood-directors-death/

Re: Chico Ejiro's Son Dies of cancer - Less Than A Year After Nollywood Director by allubi(m): 11:38am On Nov 16, 2021
RIP

1 Like

Re: Chico Ejiro's Son Dies of cancer - Less Than A Year After Nollywood Director by godisshit(m): 11:38am On Nov 16, 2021
What a tragic loss. May he rest in perfect peace ✝️
Re: Chico Ejiro's Son Dies of cancer - Less Than A Year After Nollywood Director by DejiPlug(m): 11:41am On Nov 16, 2021
RIP to the family. God is the greatest.

As we cant predict the next minute lest to say tomorrow or next week, let's live everyday praising and worshipping our Creator. SHABACH 21 is here

https://www.nairaland.com/6852666/yaf-lagos-youths-ready-shabach

Re: Chico Ejiro's Son Dies of cancer - Less Than A Year After Nollywood Director by benuejosh: 11:45am On Nov 16, 2021
What i am not understanding is why the man's picture is there.
Re: Chico Ejiro's Son Dies of cancer - Less Than A Year After Nollywood Director by Optimistguy1969: 11:46am On Nov 16, 2021
Wahalaaaa no dey finish o.

Too many bad news these days
Re: Chico Ejiro's Son Dies of cancer - Less Than A Year After Nollywood Director by Houseofglam7(f): 11:50am On Nov 16, 2021
Sad cry
May his soul Rest In Peace
Re: Chico Ejiro's Son Dies of cancer - Less Than A Year After Nollywood Director by donbachi(m): 12:00pm On Nov 16, 2021
benuejosh:
What i am not understanding is why the man's picture is there.
comot am na.
Re: Chico Ejiro's Son Dies of cancer - Less Than A Year After Nollywood Director by benuejosh: 12:01pm On Nov 16, 2021
donbachi:
comot am na.
na me put am?
Re: Chico Ejiro's Son Dies of cancer - Less Than A Year After Nollywood Director by donbachi(m): 12:03pm On Nov 16, 2021
benuejosh:
na me put am?
why e come be problem to u?
Re: Chico Ejiro's Son Dies of cancer - Less Than A Year After Nollywood Director by Foodqueen(f): 12:15pm On Nov 16, 2021
Eeya cry

May God comfort the family.
Re: Chico Ejiro's Son Dies of cancer - Less Than A Year After Nollywood Director by benuejosh: 12:26pm On Nov 16, 2021
donbachi:
why e come be problem to u?
as e der like that, e make sense to you?

(1) (Reply)

Please Don't Disgrace Me-- Woman Pleads After Been Caught Stealing / Williams Uchemba Presents His Wife A Car Following The Birth Of Their Daughter / Mr Ibu Lands In Hospital Again After Been Poisoned For The Second Time | John Ok

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.