|Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New|
Stats: 2,937,090 members, 7,107,673 topics. Date: Friday, 07 October 2022 at 10:21 PM
|Sales & Digital Marketing Executive by nkem79(f): 11:55am On Nov 16, 2021|
We are looking for a candidate with proven experience as Sales Executive with strong background in digital marketing, the candidate will develop, implement, track and optimize our digital marketing campaigns across all digital channels.
The ideal candidate should have a strong grasp of current marketing tools and strategies and be able to lead integrated digital marketing campaigns from concept to execution, working with the manager to launch campaigns on time and on budget.
Digital Marketing Responsibilities & Duties:
• Manage customer outreach and feedbacks .
• Manage Facebook, Instagram, google , & YouTube ads.
• Monitor user engagement and suggest content optimization.
• Manage and follow the Social Media Calendar.
• Keep all social media channels active and up to date with the latest trends.
• Optimize marketing tactics for customer acquisition and conversion rate optimization.
• Coordinate with the design team for social/digital creatives.
• Respond to social media messages and comments in a timely manner.
• provide inputs for Development and management of company website and landing pages.
• Setting up and optimizing digital campaigns.
• Develop and monitor website campaigns & budgets..
• Plan and manage SEO/Google AdWords and Analytics platforms.
• Prepare accurate reports on our marketing campaign’s overall performance.
• Cold Calling
• Build and optimize landing pages/websites for conversion.
• Own performance marketing budget and closely monitor performance, pacing, and attribution.
• Work collaboratively cross-functionally to establish growth strategies and support all ongoing efforts.
• 2 Years Experience in Digital Marketing or a similar role.
• Creative mindset and critical thinking.
• Excellent written and verbal communication.
• In-depth knowledge of various social media platforms, best practices, and website analytics
• Proven track record of successfully meeting sales targets
• Ability to learn about products and services and describe/explain them to prospects
• At least 2 years of experience exhibition stand selling.
• Go the “extra mile” to meet sales quota and facilitate future sales
• Enter and update customer information in the database
• Keep records of calls and sales and note useful information Requirements
• Excellent knowledge of English
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
At least an OND or professional certification in either Marketing, Digital Marketing, Public Relations or Mass Communication from an accredited institution.
This position offers:
• N2.4 Million Salary, plus sales commission
• Health Insurance
All applications should be sent to email@example.com using the role as the subject.
|Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health |
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket
Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2022 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34