Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,630 members, 7,809,348 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:08 AM

Spiritual Bucket Lists Of Heaven Bound Christians - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Spiritual Bucket Lists Of Heaven Bound Christians (327 Views)

These Three Church Leaders Were Bound For Hell Fire Because Of Unforgiveness / Deeper Life Lady Lists '20 Facts' About Godly Female Members Of Her Church / 11 Characteristics Of A Heaven Bound Pilgrim (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Spiritual Bucket Lists Of Heaven Bound Christians by topshore(f): 12:57pm On Nov 16, 2021
Scripture Text- Philippians 3:10

Believers should have goals to attain in all spheres of their lives, including spirituality. We should remind ourselves that is our goals (Colossians 3:2), and God must be the first in our lives (Mathew 10:37-38). As Heaven bound Christians, we must possess Christ-like traits. There are numerous lists in the spiritual bucket of characters we must possess to make Heaven.
Heaven Bound Christians are:
1. Those who have experience Christ and Salvation and New Birth.
2. Spiritually sanctified.
3. Holy-Ghost filled.
4. Word/Scripture-filled.
5. Prayer addicts.
6. Hard working in Christ and in secular works.
7. Completely delivered.
8. Holy.
9. Discerning.
10. Thirst and hunger after God.
11. Regular on retreats for prayers.
12. Teachable and godly.
13. Broken.
14. Quiet.
15. Capable to adapt to change.
16. Incurable and sacrificial givers.
17. Incurable worshippers of God (in praises and hymns)
18. Altar people i.e. always establish altar for God wherever they are: at home, at work or abroad.
19. Those who have divine love towards another.
20. Prosperous and constructive and Spirit-led in all their activities.
21. Those who you cannot buy with money or position.
22. Those who do not repeat errors or sin.
23. Self-discipline.
24. Willing to accept responsibilities.
25. Those who understand the dynamism of purpose.
26. Patient and courageous.
27. Simple in acts and in deeds.
28. Those who have integrity.
29. Meek and humble
30. Not interested in human approval.
There is endless list of this to mention but few. If we call ourselves Christians, heaven should always be constantly on our mind and we should not be carried away by the things of this world. We are in the last days and we should daily work out or salvation in holiness and righteousness so that we can stand upright in Christ (1 Corinthians 10:12).

For those who are yet to know Christ, this is another opportunity give your life to Him. Say: “Lord Jesus, I come to You today, come into my life, take control of my life, and change my world. I say bye-bye to the devil and I enter into the Kingdom of Light. Thank You Jesus, in Your name I pray, amen”.

Congratulations!!!
God bless you.
Peace!

Reference: Anatomy of Deep People- Dr. D.K Olukoya

(1) (Reply)

ENDTIME!! Redeemed Christian Church Launches Online Dating Site / Nigerian American Stylish Pastor Handcuffed For Staging 60 Fake Marriages... / Pope Francis Appoints Nigerian Priest Permanent Representative To United Nations

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.