Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,803 members, 7,820,807 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:13 PM

How To Become More Self Confident - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How To Become More Self Confident (356 Views)

How I Became Confident In Public As A Stammerer / How To Overcome OCD And Be Confident? / Please Can Anybody Recommend A Drug That Will Make Me Confident, Strong And Happ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Become More Self Confident by KidsUnsaid(f): 1:10pm On Nov 16, 2021
Inferiority Complex isn't something anyone is born with.
Most of the time, our childhood, family relationships and the environment we grow up in come to play in shaping our mindsets. Every child is born happy!

Identifying the stage you started struggling with self esteem is a first step to confidence
You have got to identify situations, memories, events that led to that. My struggle with self esteem started after my sexual molestation started and i couldn't talk to anyone about it. I felt dirty, afraid, blamed myself and went from a bubbly happy girl to this completely withdrawn girl and that affected my confidence around other kids.
You may listen to my story here:
[url].
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-BrU1QjU4aQ[/url]

The truth is, to fully get help, you have to put in some form of work by identifying the situations that got you there in the first place.
Here's a detailed article on how you should “OWN YOUR MOMENTS

[url].https://link.medium.com/wF7PxaPeelb[/url]

hope that you find your answers or at least get on the path to GETTING BACK YOUR SELF CONFIDENCE cause you were never born that way!
You will also find where and how to get help as sometimes doing this alone may feel like a herculean task. You deserve to be genuinely happy!

YOU ARE ENOUGH!

(1) (Reply)

Insane Moment Venom Man Let Himself To Be Bitten by World Deadliest Snake / Scientists: Weed can prevent Covid-19 sickness (Picture) / Erectile Dysfunction? Do These

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.