Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,501 members, 7,812,551 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:12 PM

Muhammad Humiliated A Blind Man For This Stupid Reason - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Muhammad Humiliated A Blind Man For This Stupid Reason (909 Views)

Steps Where Jesus walked Healed a Blind Man Unearthed In Jerusalem / Father Mbaka Heals A Blind Man - Trezzyhelm.com (Photos) / Father Mbaka Heals A Blind Man At Adoration Crusade - TrezzyHelm (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Muhammad Humiliated A Blind Man For This Stupid Reason by godisshit(m): 3:32pm On Nov 16, 2021
In the koran, a story is told of how Muhammad humiliated one of his followers, a blind man called Abdullah bin Umm-Maktum who interrupted him when he was meeting with the rich and powerful leaders of the idol worshippers.

And what did Abdullah the Blind Man want from Muhammad which was so bad? Abdullah was only begging his prophet to teach him islam. Abdullah stood up and said: O Messenger of Allah, teach me of that which Allah has taught you But because Abdullah was blind, he could not see that his beloved prophet was entertaining some distinguished and high ranking visitors at the time.

As can be seen in the relevant tafseer, Muhammad was embarrassed by Abdullah's presence because he thought that the rich and powerful rulers would see Abdullah and conclude that Muhammad's followers were made up of "poor lowly and blind slaves." The Tafseer actually says that "signs of annoyance" appeared on Muhammad's face because he was deeply embarrassed by Abdullah Bin Umm Maktum's presence.

When Muhammad's followers heard about the incident, resentment began to grow among them over the mean and callous way that their fellow muslim had been mistreated for the benefit of unbelievers.

So how did Muhammad get out of this predicament? Did he perform a miracle and restore Abdullah's sight like Jesus would have done? No. Instead allah (who was also powerless to restore Abdullah's sight) revealed a very convenient koranic verse which made excuses for Muhammad's crude behaviour towards Abdullah:

Surah 80:1-12

(The Prophet) frowned and turned away, Because there came to him the blind man (i.e. ‘Abdullah bin Umm-Maktum, who came to the Prophet while he was preaching to one or some of the Quraish chiefs). But what could tell you that per chance he might become pure (from sins)? Or that he might receive admonition, and that the admonition might profit him? As for him who thinks himself self-sufficient, To him you attend; What does it matter to you if he will not become pure (from disbelief, you are only a Messenger, your duty is to convey the Message of Allah). But as to him who came to you running. And is afraid (of Allah and His Punishment),Of him you are neglectful and divert your attention to another, Nay, (do not do like this), indeed it (these Verses of this Qur’an) are an admonition, So whoever wills, let him pay attention to it.

Here, again, is the interpretation of the Muslim expositors:

(He frowned and turned away. Because the blind man came unto him) [80:1-2]. This refers to Ibn Umm Maktum. The latter went to see the Prophet while the latter was meeting ‘Utbah ibn Rabi’ah, Abu Jahl ibn Hisham, ‘Abbas ibn ‘Abd al-Muttalib, and Ubayy and Umayyah the sons of Khalaf. He was calling them to Allah, hoping that they might embrace Islam. Ibn Umm Maktum stood up and said: “O Messenger of Allah, teach me of that which Allah has taught you”. He kept on requesting him and repeating his request, not knowing that he was busy and dealing with someone else. Signs of annoyance appeared on the face of the Messenger of Allah because of being repeatedly interrupted. He said in himself: “These chiefs will say: his followers consist of only the blind, lowly people and slaves!” The Messenger of Allah frowned and turned away from him, and faced toward the people he was addressing.

Allah, exalted is He, then revealed these verses. After this, the Messenger of Allah used to honour him, and would say, whenever he saw him: “Welcome to the one about whom my Lord has rebuked me!” Muhammad ibn ‘Abd al-Rahman al-Musahifi informed us Abu ‘Amr Muhammad ibn Ahmad ibn Hamdan Abu Ya’la Sa’id ibn Yahya ibn Sa’id his father Hisham ibn ‘Urwah ‘A’ishah who said: “(He frowned and turned away) was revealed about Ibn Umm Maktum, the blind. The latter went to the Prophet and kept saying: ‘O Messenger of Allah, guide me’, while there were with the Messenger of Allah the leaders of the idolaters. The Prophet kept avoiding him and turning to the others. It is about this that (He frowned and turned away) was revealed”.

This was revealed by al-Hakim in his Sahih from ‘Ali ibn ‘Isa al-Hiri al-‘Utabi Sa’d ibn Yahya. (Alī ibn Ahmad al-Wahidi, Asbab al-Nuzul

https://www.altafsir.com/Tafasir.asp?tMadhNo=0&tTafsirNo=86&tSoraNo=80&tAyahNo=1&tDisplay=yes&UserProfile=0&LanguageId=2; bold emphasis ours)

So rather than punish Muhammad for his behaviour, allah revealed a verse which said that whenever muhammad sees Abdullah in the future, he should just say: “Welcome to the one about whom my Lord has rebuked me!”

This is simply more evidence that Islam is a joke masqurading as a religion and it cannot be taken seriously by anyone with a functional brain.
Re: Muhammad Humiliated A Blind Man For This Stupid Reason by Mastakija(m): 3:36pm On Nov 16, 2021
Tor
Re: Muhammad Humiliated A Blind Man For This Stupid Reason by tenpipsperday: 3:46pm On Nov 16, 2021
Religion of peace.
Re: Muhammad Humiliated A Blind Man For This Stupid Reason by Crossroad1(m): 3:52pm On Nov 16, 2021
grin
Re: Muhammad Humiliated A Blind Man For This Stupid Reason by haekymbahd(m): 6:51pm On Nov 16, 2021
Jesus and his disciples humiliated a woman whose daughter was possesed by demons and compared her to a dog.

Mathew 15

22 And behold, a woman who was a Canaanite from that district came out and, with a [loud, troublesomely urgent] cry, begged, Have mercy on me, O Lord, Son of David! My daughter is miserably and distressingly and cruelly possessed by a demon!

23 But He did not answer her a word. And His disciples came and implored Him, saying, Send her away, for she is crying out after us.

25 But she came and, kneeling, worshiped Him and kept praying, Lord, help me!

26 And He answered, It is not right (proper, becoming, or fair) to take the children's bread and throw it to the little dogs.

1 Like

Re: Muhammad Humiliated A Blind Man For This Stupid Reason by AllahIsSatan: 8:08pm On Nov 16, 2021
Jesus used a proverb. Ancient cultures were rich in the use of proverbs and sayings to make points in discussions.
Africans still follow the same practices.

For example, if I meet someone who I'm not used to seeing regularly, I might use a proverb like: "The toad does not run in the daylight for nothing" that doesn't mean that I'm calling him a toad.

Additionally, Jesus healed the woman with issue of blood. Why couldn't MUMUhamed heal his loyal follower from blindness?

haekymbahd:
Jesus and his disciples humiliated a woman whose daughter was possesed by demons and compared her to a dog.

Mathew 15

22 And behold, a woman who was a Canaanite from that district came out and, with a [loud, troublesomely urgent] cry, begged, Have mercy on me, O Lord, Son of David! My daughter is miserably and distressingly and cruelly possessed by a demon!

23 But He did not answer her a word. And His disciples came and implored Him, saying, Send her away, for she is crying out after us.

26 And He answered, It is not right (proper, becoming, or fair) to take the children's bread and throw it to the little dogs.

1 Like

Re: Muhammad Humiliated A Blind Man For This Stupid Reason by Alao046(m): 8:14pm On Nov 16, 2021
I think u should better leave Muhammad and start focusing of how to wake up ur slaughtered and dead god(jesus).

All these religious idiots constituting nonsense in the forum. Two most useless religions in this world.
Re: Muhammad Humiliated A Blind Man For This Stupid Reason by AllahIsSatan: 8:21pm On Nov 16, 2021
Why do you want prophet Sex Award Winner (SAW) to be left alone?

[img]https://images./42r7OeJpZqY0tcbnuNyPxy.jpg[/img]

Alao046:
I think u should better leave Muhammad and start focusing of how to wake up ur slaughtered and dead god(jesus).

All these religious idiots constituting nonsense in the forum. Two most useless religions in this world.
Re: Muhammad Humiliated A Blind Man For This Stupid Reason by Alao046(m): 8:34pm On Nov 16, 2021
AllahIsSatan:
Why do you want prophet Sex Award Winner (SAW) to be left alone?

[img]https://images./42r7OeJpZqY0tcbnuNyPxy.jpg[/img]

Mumu watin concern me concern idiotic muhammed. I am an atheist, idiot.

At least the muhammed no rape the woman, unlike u dirty god wey go dey chuk prick for innocent mary toto. Give the poor girl belle, no wonder she born bastard.
Useless brainwashed FOOLS
Re: Muhammad Humiliated A Blind Man For This Stupid Reason by AllahIsSatan: 8:53pm On Nov 16, 2021
grin Wait o, why is an "atheist" suffering from a stroke because prophet Sex Award Winner (SAW) is getting dragged?

[img]https://images./7s4gJA9SaeSsV4ag8jNqSd.jpg[/img]

Alao046:
Mumu watin concern me concern idiotic muhammed. I am an atheist, idiot.

At least the muhammed no rape the woman, unlike u dirty god wey go dey chuk prick for innocent mary toto. Give the poor girl belle, no wonder she born bastard.
Useless brainwashed FOOLS
Re: Muhammad Humiliated A Blind Man For This Stupid Reason by bamdly(m): 9:34pm On Nov 16, 2021
With this thread I know why Nigeria isn't moving forward
Re: Muhammad Humiliated A Blind Man For This Stupid Reason by bamdly(m): 9:37pm On Nov 16, 2021
Hope yall know that they would start charging tithe money from ur salary.......
Re: Muhammad Humiliated A Blind Man For This Stupid Reason by Alao046(m): 2:54am On Nov 17, 2021
AllahIsSatan:

grin Wait o, why is an "atheist" suffering from a stroke because prophet Sex Award Winner (SAW) is getting dragged?

[img]https://images./7s4gJA9SaeSsV4ag8jNqSd.jpg[/img]

keep crying doll. If he like make he win olympic gold sex medal. At least He still wasn't hanged and slaughtered on a cross like a pig begging for his life grin grin grin grin.
And again, don't know much about Muhammad but i don't think his mother was also raped like sweet virgin marry's hot pussy. God couldn't resist the temptation of that hot wet spicy pussy grin
Re: Muhammad Humiliated A Blind Man For This Stupid Reason by AllahIsSatan: 4:10am On Nov 17, 2021
You mean the same way that your mother was serially ravaged front and back by a multitude of preeks until she was bleeding from the anus and vagina?
Or the fact that you were born in a toilet and came into the world covered in poo?
Or the fact that your own father used to insert his middle finger into your anus, then lick the poo like a lollipop? grin

And all because you scrape your forehead on the ground 5 times a day! Poor sexually violated ABDOOL! They say your mother was passed around fingered and raped in the toilets of Mecca. I hope that even the rape results in a baby brother for you, it won't result in AIDS for her! grin grin grin

[img]https://images./62ATnDOLrOXPtXkkowYjR7.jpg[/img]

Alao046:
keep crying doll. If he like make he win olympic gold sex medal. At least He still wasn't hanged and slaughtered on a cross like a pig begging for his life grin grin grin grin.
And again, don't know much about Muhammad but i don't think his mother was also raped like sweet virgin marry's hot pussy. God couldn't resist the temptation of that hot wet spicy pussy grin
Re: Muhammad Humiliated A Blind Man For This Stupid Reason by Alao046(m): 10:45am On Nov 17, 2021
AllahIsSatan:
You mean the same way that your mother was serially ravaged front and back by a multitude of preeks until she was bleeding from the anus and vagina?
Or the fact that you were born in a toilet and came into the world covered in poo?
Or the fact that your own father used to insert his middle finger into your anus, then lick the poo like a lollipop? grin

And all because you scrape your forehead on the ground 5 times a day! Poor sexually violated ABDOOL! They say your mother was passed around fingered and raped in the toilets of Mecca. I hope that even the rape results in a baby brother for you, it won't result in AIDS for her! grin grin grin

[img]https://images./62ATnDOLrOXPtXkkowYjR7.jpg[/img]

Eyaaa what a pity.
If u like slam ur teeth for gutter.
That doesn't bring your hanged and dead god back to life.
A dead god should remain dead, so we have time for the ones that are allegedly living.
God wey him prick dey stand for woman toto grin grin grin. That his dirty dick. E sure me say he no use condom Bleep that prostitute.
"A god raped a prostitute to give birth to himself " grin grin grin.
Re: Muhammad Humiliated A Blind Man For This Stupid Reason by haekymbahd(m): 11:11am On Nov 17, 2021
Alao046:

Eyaaa what a pity.
A dead god should remain dead, so we have time for the ones that are allegedly living.
God wey him prick dey stand for woman toto grin grin grin. That his dirty dick. E sure me say he no use condom Bleep that prostitute.
Bro not only did his dead God raped Mary. Even his sons (Angels) raped humans and they gave birth to giant.

Jesus was among the sons of God that slept and impregnate daughters of Man.

Genesis 6

1 WHEN MEN began to multiply on the face of the land and daughters were born to them,

2 The sons of God saw that the daughters of men were fair, and they took wives of all they desired and chose.

3 Then the Lord said, My Spirit shall not forever dwell and strive with man, for he also is flesh; but his days shall yet be 120 years.

4 There were giants on the earth in those days--and also afterward--when the sons of God lived with the daughters of men, and they bore children to them. These were the mighty men who were of old, men of renown.
Re: Muhammad Humiliated A Blind Man For This Stupid Reason by AllahIsSatan: 11:20am On Nov 17, 2021
Save your pity for your mother's anus which is the most visited anus in history! grin

Apart from all kinds of shít coming out of it, all kinds of preeks visit it on an hourly basis! grin

Too bad that you are descended from the lowest scum, the most filthy part of the gutter imaginable and you are looking for pity on Nairaland of all places! OF ALL PLACES! grin grin grin

On top of that you're a sucker for punishment and abuse. No problem! You and your family will chop abuse belleful! Family of degenerate anus lickers! grin grin

Alao046:

Eyaaa what a pity.
Re: Muhammad Humiliated A Blind Man For This Stupid Reason by Alao046(m): 5:43pm On Nov 17, 2021
haekymbahd:
Bro not only did his dead God raped Mary. Even his sons (Angels) raped humans and they gave birth to giant.

Jesus was among the sons of God that slept and impregnate daughters of Man.

Genesis 6

1 WHEN MEN began to multiply on the face of the land and daughters were born to them,

2 The sons of God saw that the daughters of men were fair, and they took wives of all they desired and chose.

3 Then the Lord said, My Spirit shall not forever dwell and strive with man, for he also is flesh; but his days shall yet be 120 years.

4 There were giants on the earth in those days--and also afterward--when the sons of God lived with the daughters of men, and they bore children to them. These were the mighty men who were of old, men of renown.

No mind that idiot.
You can't think well if ur god is dead
Re: Muhammad Humiliated A Blind Man For This Stupid Reason by Alao046(m): 5:46pm On Nov 17, 2021
AllahIsSatan:
Save your pity for your mother's anus which is the most visited anus in history! grin

Apart from all kinds of shít coming out of it, all kinds of preeks visit it on an hourly basis! grin

Too bad that you are descended from the lowest scum, the most filthy part of the gutter imaginable and you are looking for pity on Nairaland of all places! OF ALL PLACES! grin grin grin

On top of that you're a sucker for punishment and abuse. No problem! You and your family will chop abuse belleful! Family of degenerate anus lickers! grin grin

You don tire to mention Muhammed? grin grin.
Won't you like to tell us more on how Muhammed bleeped little Aisha? grin grin
Eyaa what a pity.
Religion of dead god cheesy cheesy wink
Re: Muhammad Humiliated A Blind Man For This Stupid Reason by AllahIsSatan: 9:34pm On Nov 17, 2021
Eeyaa! So the story of your life history really wounded you, abi? Does it hurt more than your slut mom's anus which leaks blood, poo and maggots? grin

Don't worry about POOphet Sex Award Winner (SAW), there is more than enough material about his antics to keep the world entertained for many years!grin
Sex Award Winner (SAW) is greatest comedian the world has ever known. That's why his life remains a joke even though he's been dead for 1400 yearsgrin

[img]https://images./5qrBKygZ9OMbh65zuWH1wo.jpg[/img]

Alao046:

You don tire to mention Muhammed? grin grin.
Won't you like to tell us more on how Muhammed bleeped little Aisha? grin grin
Eyaa what a pity.
Religion of dead god cheesy cheesy wink
Re: Muhammad Humiliated A Blind Man For This Stupid Reason by Alao046(m): 2:26am On Nov 18, 2021
AllahIsSatan:
Eeyaa! So the story of your life history really wounded you, abi? Does it hurt more than your slut mom's anus which leaks blood, poo and maggots? grin

Don't worry about POOphet Sex Award Winner (SAW), there is more than enough material about his antics to keep the world entertained for many years!grin
Sex Award Winner (SAW) is greatest comedian the world has ever known. That's why his life remains a joke even though he's been dead for 1400 yearsgrin

How about you start to tell us how the god of Muhammed bleeped your sluty Virgin Mary Sweet watery pussy and gave birth to the one and only bastard that was slaughtered and butchered will a pig on a cross.
Religion wey human being kill your God.
May God continue to bless our holy mary virgin sweet creamy and wet pussy.
Re: Muhammad Humiliated A Blind Man For This Stupid Reason by Alao046(m): 2:34am On Nov 18, 2021
AllahIsSatan:

No vex ooh.
Abeg na your god dem hang like this grin grin

Re: Muhammad Humiliated A Blind Man For This Stupid Reason by AllahIsSatan: 12:12pm On Nov 22, 2021
You mean the God who is known as the Good Shepherd who lays down His life for his flock? The same God who also resurrected himself? grin
He's not the same as your stinking, pedophile, illiterate, cowardly criminal child rapist Sex Award Winner (SAW)

John 10:18

No one can take my life from me. I lay it down of my own accord, for I have the authority to lay it down when I want to and also to take it up again.

[img]https://images./36UItkzwwKLJiUzZ8dyO5i.jpg[/img]

Alao046:

No vex ooh.
Abeg na your god dem hang like this grin grin
Re: Muhammad Humiliated A Blind Man For This Stupid Reason by AllahIsSatan: 12:18pm On Nov 22, 2021
We do not worship the filthy, stinking god that MADhaMAD the fake POOphet of SHITSLAM worships!

I can see that you are still traumatised by watching your mother being passed around from one aboki bike rider to another! grin grin grin grin

Watching all those sores, wounds and bloody bacterica gushing outside of your mother's over-rotten and spoilt tonto must have made you weep because you also climbed out from that place! grin grin grin

Tell your mama Alao to stop winding nyash like a typical eleha ashawo from Ibadan! Your rotten father Arisekola Alao is turning over in his grave because his wives have turned to professional prostitutes after he died! grin grin grin

[img]https://images./5hJz5K34cm9aHUVpuilQ8T.gif[/img]

Alao046:

How about you start to tell us how the god of Muhammed bleeped your sluty Virgin Mary Sweet watery pussy and gave birth to the one and only bastard that was slaughtered and butchered will a pig on a cross.
Religion wey human being kill your God.
May God continue to bless our holy mary virgin sweet creamy and wet pussy.
Re: Muhammad Humiliated A Blind Man For This Stupid Reason by sonofElElyon: 7:19pm On Nov 22, 2021
haekymbahd:

Mathew 15

Why didn't you quote till the end of the encounter? The purpose was to test her faith and she passed with distinction.. that's why she was commended by Jesus and got her miracle...
Re: Muhammad Humiliated A Blind Man For This Stupid Reason by haekymbahd(m): 8:41pm On Nov 22, 2021
sonofElElyon:

Why didn't you quote till the end of the encounter? The purpose was to test her faith and she passed with distinction.. that's why she was commended by Jesus and got her miracle...
Jesus can't heal her because he was only sent to lost sheep of Israel. It was her faith i.e God who healed her, Jesus didn't know about it.
Re: Muhammad Humiliated A Blind Man For This Stupid Reason by MRSAWEDOFF: 9:31pm On Nov 22, 2021
AllahIsShit:
In the koran, a story is told of how Muhammad humiliated one of his followers, a blind man called Abdullah bin Umm-Maktum who interrupted him when he was meeting with the rich and powerful leaders of the idol worshippers.

And what did Abdullah the Blind Man want from Muhammad which was so bad? Abdullah was only begging his prophet to teach him islam. Abdullah stood up and said: O Messenger of Allah, teach me of that which Allah has taught you But because Abdullah was blind, he could not see that his beloved prophet was entertaining some distinguished and high ranking visitors at the time.

As can be seen in the relevant tafseer, Muhammad was embarrassed by Abdullah's presence because he thought that the rich and powerful rulers would see Abdullah and conclude that Muhammad's followers were made up of "poor lowly and blind slaves." The Tafseer actually says that "signs of annoyance" appeared on Muhammad's face because he was deeply embarrassed by Abdullah Bin Umm Maktum's presence.

When Muhammad's followers heard about the incident, resentment began to grow among them over the mean and callous way that their fellow muslim had been mistreated for the benefit of unbelievers.

So how did Muhammad get out of this predicament? Did he perform a miracle and restore Abdullah's sight like Jesus would have done? No. Instead allah (who was also powerless to restore Abdullah's sight) revealed a very convenient koranic verse which made excuses for Muhammad's crude behaviour towards Abdullah:

So rather than punish Muhammad for his behaviour, allah revealed a verse which said that whenever muhammad sees Abdullah in the future, he should just say: “Welcome to the one about whom my Lord has rebuked me!”

This is simply more evidence that Islam is a joke masqurading as a religion and it cannot be taken seriously by anyone with a functional brain.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ex__6LcJr8E

The blind man dey lucky he wasn't a follower of the religion in the above video... Them for flog that blindness commot him body grin
Re: Muhammad Humiliated A Blind Man For This Stupid Reason by sonofElElyon: 9:41pm On Nov 22, 2021
haekymbahd:
Jesus can't heal her because he was only sent to lost sheep of Israel. It was her faith i.e God who healed her, Jesus didn't know about it.

You lack understanding...

"He came unto His own and His own received Him not but as many as believed on Him, to them He gave power to become the sons of God.. even those that believe on His name"

Above is a Bible quote.

They believed in Jesus and came to Him for help.., their faith in Him worked !
The great commission is "preach to every creature.. to the uttermost parts of the earth"..
The Jews first.. then the non Jews (gentiles)

(1) (Reply)

Talk To A Prophet. What Do You Wish Spiritual Guidance On? / Where Would A New Born Baby Go To After Death Heaven/hell Or Where Else? / Happy Easter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.