Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,211 members, 7,818,711 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:33 PM

Please Help!! I Have A Growth On My Forehead (pics Attached) - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Please Help!! I Have A Growth On My Forehead (pics Attached) (46536 Views)

I'm Scared I've An Abnormal Growth On My Forehead / A Strange Growth On My Mom's Face / Abnormal Growth On My Forehead And Wrist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Help!! I Have A Growth On My Forehead (pics Attached) by lekanation(m): 1:10pm On Nov 17, 2021
WART. cut it off.. or use podophyline cream. You can see it in any pharmacy or order from jumia

1 Like

Re: Please Help!! I Have A Growth On My Forehead (pics Attached) by DECC: 1:12pm On Nov 17, 2021
Seems like a naturally occurring mole that might run in your family.. Chances are that the barber cut an existing growth and when it later grew seems like it was a result of the barbers cut.. most Growths of this kind are mostly non cancerous but a biopsy will tell you accurately if it is benign or Malignant. This is just my personal opinion...

2 Likes

Re: Please Help!! I Have A Growth On My Forehead (pics Attached) by tolulope2021(m): 1:12pm On Nov 17, 2021
They are warts
Re: Please Help!! I Have A Growth On My Forehead (pics Attached) by Lowrisk01(m): 1:13pm On Nov 17, 2021
Try ADARALBAKUR
Re: Please Help!! I Have A Growth On My Forehead (pics Attached) by delzbaba(m): 1:16pm On Nov 17, 2021
Cover it up with that transparent cellotape overnight for two weeks starving it of air until it dries up.
Re: Please Help!! I Have A Growth On My Forehead (pics Attached) by Mckandre(m): 1:28pm On Nov 17, 2021
Trevoh:
Good day Nairalanders!

Let me narrate how it all started
My usual barber wasn't around and I really needed a cut so I agreed for his boy to cut my hair. He injured me when he was carving and I thought it was not going to be an issue because he cleaned it with antiseptic and after shave.

After about 5 days I started noticing a small bump on my forehead at first I thought it was a pimple but it was black I've never had pimples in my life so it didn't make sense.

After a few days it kept getting bigger and I didn't know what to do so I cut it off and it was like it had gone but within a few days it grew back again. There are also some smaller ones that came up by the side of my hairline.

Please Nairalanders, I need your help on how I can get rid of this growth it's really affecting my confidence. People especially those that know me are always asking what is on my forehead and I don't know what to answer because I myself don't even know what it is.

Thank you in advance.
looks like skin warts, a sexual transmittable diseases. I heard it has no cure.
Re: Please Help!! I Have A Growth On My Forehead (pics Attached) by AKWATGOLD1(m): 1:37pm On Nov 17, 2021
Trevoh:

Thanks for ur suggestion. Please where can I get it??

My House or ask google.

Thank God Jumia is doing Black Friday till end of the month.

Re: Please Help!! I Have A Growth On My Forehead (pics Attached) by mygem: 1:42pm On Nov 17, 2021
Its likely caused by a viral infection...see a dermatologist....there's an ointment that burns it and you need drugs to fight the virus inside your body too
Re: Please Help!! I Have A Growth On My Forehead (pics Attached) by blacknoir: 1:46pm On Nov 17, 2021
That's the mark of the beast grin grin grin jk seek medical help at the hospital please
Re: Please Help!! I Have A Growth On My Forehead (pics Attached) by manlawal(m): 1:47pm On Nov 17, 2021
Trevoh:
Good day Nairalanders!

My usual barber wasn't around and I really needed a cut so I agreed for his boy to cut my hair. He injured me when he was carving and I thought it was not going to be an issue because he cleaned it with antiseptic and after shave.

After about 5 days I started noticing a small bump on my forehead at first I thought it was a pimple but it was black I've never had pimples in my life so it didn't make sense.

After a few days it kept getting bigger and I didn't know what to do so I cut it off and it was like it had gone but within a few days it grew back again. There are also some smaller ones that came up by the side of my hairline.

Please Nairalanders, I need your help on how I can get rid of this growth it's really affecting my confidence. People especially those that know me are always asking what is on my forehead and I don't know what to answer because I myself don't even know what it is.

Thank you in advance.
You have been warned to stop having long throat now you have collected witch , if you look at the recent CCTV video of the witch dancing in someone compound , that person head resemble you
Re: Please Help!! I Have A Growth On My Forehead (pics Attached) by GeneralKoko(m): 1:49pm On Nov 17, 2021
Truthenunciator:
I have this on my left butt cheek right now.whenever I cut it off it grows back too.

Ewwwww
Re: Please Help!! I Have A Growth On My Forehead (pics Attached) by Mrlouis: 1:53pm On Nov 17, 2021
YOU JUST GOT YOURSELF KELOIDAL PAPULES AKA KELOIDS. VERY STUBBORN AND RECALCITRANT GROWTH KNOWN TO MANKIND AFTER CANCER.

I ALWAYS TELL MY BOYS, BUY YOUR PERSONAL CLIPPER AND USE NOT PUBLIC ONES.

YOU BETTER START TREATING IT NOW MOSTLY BY SURGERY/APPLICATION OF FORMALDEHYDE OR IT STARTS TO SPREAD OR ENLARGE

SORRY OO

NA SO PAPA CHINEDU OWN BEEN START THAT YEAR. NOW THE BACK OF HIM HEAD AND NECK DON FULL AND HE DEY ALWAYS WEAR SHIRT WITH VERY BIG COLLAR TO COVER AM UP grin grin grin

Re: Please Help!! I Have A Growth On My Forehead (pics Attached) by Nobody: 1:54pm On Nov 17, 2021
Avoid9jaGirls:
Hope you're not a headslammer

Or maybe the head you're giving all these girls is coming back to haunt you

Make way....The chief of Yoruba Headslammers is here....

which kind headslamm are u talking about?
Re: Please Help!! I Have A Growth On My Forehead (pics Attached) by Phcmayor(m): 1:55pm On Nov 17, 2021
Change the soap and cream you are currently using
Re: Please Help!! I Have A Growth On My Forehead (pics Attached) by Paretomaster1(m): 1:56pm On Nov 17, 2021
samuel051:
Holy gram
That's mark of the beast
Wtf man..

grin grin grin grin grin You Don Mara!
Re: Please Help!! I Have A Growth On My Forehead (pics Attached) by Aarenasbaba(m): 2:04pm On Nov 17, 2021
Something similar happened but not as big as this Sha. My barber light lighter on my clipper for few seconds and the clipper got hot.... He placed it on the affected area.... Chaii, come and see my reaction.... The thing got lost thereafter
Re: Please Help!! I Have A Growth On My Forehead (pics Attached) by SarutobiEky(m): 2:05pm On Nov 17, 2021
Trevoh:

baba go get damatol. Dem no born e papa
Re: Please Help!! I Have A Growth On My Forehead (pics Attached) by lashout1: 2:28pm On Nov 17, 2021
Trevoh:
Good day Nairalanders!

Thank you in advance.

Someone already said it, saw same growth at its early age on my body, mixture of garlic and ginger cleared it.
Re: Please Help!! I Have A Growth On My Forehead (pics Attached) by oluwazoba25: 2:37pm On Nov 17, 2021
It is call wax it will go away with time
Re: Please Help!! I Have A Growth On My Forehead (pics Attached) by gifxlove2(m): 2:40pm On Nov 17, 2021
grin grin grin grin grin

samuel051:
Holy gram
That's mark of the beast
Wtf man..
Re: Please Help!! I Have A Growth On My Forehead (pics Attached) by Mjshexy(f): 2:42pm On Nov 17, 2021
That's a keloid scar sir, although they are not deleterious neither are they malignant tumors but they can be eradicated permanently
Re: Please Help!! I Have A Growth On My Forehead (pics Attached) by wonderr(m): 2:46pm On Nov 17, 2021
Trevoh:

you will get it at the dust bin mtheeeeew nonsense
Re: Please Help!! I Have A Growth On My Forehead (pics Attached) by Joetttimua1811(m): 3:07pm On Nov 17, 2021
samuel051:
Holy gram
That's mark of the beast
Wtf man..

grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Please Help!! I Have A Growth On My Forehead (pics Attached) by Chinny024(f): 3:22pm On Nov 17, 2021
Trevoh:
Good day Nairalanders!

Thank you in advance.
[b]seborrheic keratosis. Am sure that's not the only place you have it on your body..Apply hydrogen peroxide 3times dly and watch it fade off..
Quickest method is removal by a demathologist...
Though, it can reoccur..

1 Like

Re: Please Help!! I Have A Growth On My Forehead (pics Attached) by Shalommy(f): 3:24pm On Nov 17, 2021
Chaaii.. See horn. That's mark of a beast.. Anti-christ.
Re: Please Help!! I Have A Growth On My Forehead (pics Attached) by Bussydaniel: 3:37pm On Nov 17, 2021
lookout for water coomng out of a fire wood that is on fire place it on it as E DEY HOT not once though
Re: Please Help!! I Have A Growth On My Forehead (pics Attached) by bykes(m): 3:38pm On Nov 17, 2021
You guys will spend thousands to buy handsets, wears etc but will hesitate to buy electric clippers. 5k can buy you a good electric clippers.
Re: Please Help!! I Have A Growth On My Forehead (pics Attached) by afamaustin(m): 3:45pm On Nov 17, 2021
Go and buy tag removal from pharmacy and be cleaning ur face with it every night
Re: Please Help!! I Have A Growth On My Forehead (pics Attached) by TundeChris: 4:32pm On Nov 17, 2021
Might be a keloid. It looks intersting though. You should see a doctor.

I had what I thought to be a keloid on my cheek sometime back, a dermatologist and later doctor was injecting with some steroid injection once a month. One day, I met a new doctor who got adventrous, after injecting it, he said this is not a keloid, called the nurse to bring a surgical blade and he made an incision on it, brother see puss and blood, we pressed and pressed till the thing was flat and that was it for me. Thank God. I pray you meet the right doc for a total cure.
Re: Please Help!! I Have A Growth On My Forehead (pics Attached) by h0pze3: 5:02pm On Nov 17, 2021
Dnt worry op na d little horn from d bible grin
Re: Please Help!! I Have A Growth On My Forehead (pics Attached) by EndBuhariNow(m): 5:19pm On Nov 17, 2021
Maybe your horn cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Zika Virus Is In Nigeria- Health Minister / Nigerian Nursing Assistant Breaks Leg Of 98-year-old Patient, Leading To Death / Genotype AS and AS: Can We Get Married?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.