Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,654 members, 7,820,273 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:25 PM

I Need Mp3s Of Fela, Obey, Sunny And KWAM1 - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / I Need Mp3s Of Fela, Obey, Sunny And KWAM1 (575 Views)

Davido Gifts Kwam1 ₦2 Million Cash At Eniola Badmus’ 20 Years On Stage Party / DJ Baddo - Best Of Fela Mix (DOWNLOAD MIXTAPE) / DOWNLOAD MIXTAPE: DJ Baddo – Best Of Fela Mixtape 2020 • Mp3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Mp3s Of Fela, Obey, Sunny And KWAM1 by upsupa(m): 3:52pm On Nov 16, 2021
If there is anybody that has MP3s of these musicians willing to share. I am willing to pay for the data for the uploads
Re: I Need Mp3s Of Fela, Obey, Sunny And KWAM1 by Rita33(f): 3:57pm On Nov 16, 2021
upsupa:
If there is anybody that has MP3s of these musicians willing to share. I am willing to pay for the data for the uploads

I have and you would pay for my time too grin
Re: I Need Mp3s Of Fela, Obey, Sunny And KWAM1 by upsupa(m): 4:01pm On Nov 16, 2021
How much are we talking about and how much music do you have?

Rita33:

I have and you would pay for my time too grin
Re: I Need Mp3s Of Fela, Obey, Sunny And KWAM1 by Rita33(f): 4:03pm On Nov 16, 2021
upsupa:
How much are we talking about and how much music do you have?

I wouldn't fix a price except you want me to charge per music

I do music downloads for people so I have something like an archive of old songs
Re: I Need Mp3s Of Fela, Obey, Sunny And KWAM1 by upsupa(m): 4:04pm On Nov 16, 2021
Rita33:

I wouldn't fix a price except you want me to charge per music

I do music downloads for people so I have something like an archive of old songs

So let me know what you have and what it will take to upload it
Re: I Need Mp3s Of Fela, Obey, Sunny And KWAM1 by Rita33(f): 4:05pm On Nov 16, 2021
upsupa:

So let me know what you have and what it will take to upload it

Do you have any preferences of their songs??

What platform are you uploading to also?
Re: I Need Mp3s Of Fela, Obey, Sunny And KWAM1 by upsupa(m): 4:11pm On Nov 16, 2021
No preferences as long as it is not duplicates. I can provide a google drive account that it can be uploaded to

Rita33:

Do you have any preferences of their songs??

What platform are you uploading to also?
Re: I Need Mp3s Of Fela, Obey, Sunny And KWAM1 by Rita33(f): 4:13pm On Nov 16, 2021
upsupa:
No preferences as long as it is not duplicates. I can provide a google drive account that it can be uploaded to

Oh alright

Is this mail available or what other portals can we communicate?
Re: I Need Mp3s Of Fela, Obey, Sunny And KWAM1 by upsupa(m): 4:22pm On Nov 16, 2021
1musictest1@gmail.com

email me and I can provide a whatsapp number

Rita33:

Oh alright

Is this mail available or what other portals can we communicate?
Re: I Need Mp3s Of Fela, Obey, Sunny And KWAM1 by Rita33(f): 4:25pm On Nov 16, 2021
upsupa:
1musictest1@gmail.com

email me and I can provide a whatsapp number

Sent a mail
Re: I Need Mp3s Of Fela, Obey, Sunny And KWAM1 by upsupa(m): 4:27pm On Nov 16, 2021
Have not seen it yet. Will reply when I see it

Rita33:

Sent a mail
Re: I Need Mp3s Of Fela, Obey, Sunny And KWAM1 by upsupa(m): 4:30pm On Nov 16, 2021
Replied to you

Rita33:

Sent a mail
Re: I Need Mp3s Of Fela, Obey, Sunny And KWAM1 by upsupa(m): 2:15pm On Nov 23, 2021
I beg anybody fit bite on this? I go pay, name your price and if we come to an agreement we can find an escrow

(1) (Reply)

Best Album: Burna Boy Love, Damini Vs Omah Lay Boy Alone - Which Album Do You Lo / New Music: Hotkid – My Way Mp3 | Free Mp3 Download / Like Yesterday~

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.