Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,638 members, 7,955,321 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 10:38 PM

Why I Think Tinubu Is The Best Presidential Aspirant For 2023 - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why I Think Tinubu Is The Best Presidential Aspirant For 2023 (1271 Views)

Oshiomhole Lists Reasons Why Tinubu Is The "Best Presidential Material" (Video) / Nigeria With Yahaya Bello: Is this the Best Presidential Declaration Video? / 2023: Ohanaeze, Others Name Amaechi, Umahi, Onu As Best Presidential Candidate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Why I Think Tinubu Is The Best Presidential Aspirant For 2023 by Validated: 11:36am On Nov 17, 2021
Op, presidency is not a popularity contest. If it was, Buhari would have been Nigeria's best, but rather WORST EVER!
Re: Why I Think Tinubu Is The Best Presidential Aspirant For 2023 by Nobody: 4:12pm On Nov 17, 2021
hollah123:
God bless u

I intentionally asked him that question so he can give us a name but he's wise not to do that

These people know they ain't going nowhere so they are ready to pull everyone down

In Fairness no Yoruba should take a shot at the presidency it is the turn of south East Tinubu vying for presidency is out of greed and it is what the north wants because las las out of annoyance the South South and South East would vote a northerner. If Tinubu cares about southern solidarity he should stand behind a capable South Easterner like Rotimi Amaechi or Umahi

(1) (2) (Reply)

What You Should Know Sudden Listing of Anambra As An Oil and gas Producing State / The Top Five Most Prospective African Countries To Watch / Anambra Police Arrest One Gunman That Burnt The Trailer Load Of Cows PHOTOS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.