Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,959 members, 7,821,378 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:11 PM

What Is The Cheapest Samsung Phone With Best Battery Life? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / What Is The Cheapest Samsung Phone With Best Battery Life? (596 Views)

Iphone 14 Pro Max Has Best Battery Life 2022 / Samsung Launched Galaxy A32 5G (the Most Cheapest Samsung 5g Phone) / The Cheapest Samsung Galaxy Phone Full Specification And Price (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Cheapest Samsung Phone With Best Battery Life? by booblacain(m): 4:16pm On Nov 16, 2021
I need a phone with very good battery life that will not tear my pocket. preferably Samsung and 5” size or less. Any other phone suggestion will do.

Thanks
Re: What Is The Cheapest Samsung Phone With Best Battery Life? by natanyin: 4:22pm On Nov 16, 2021
go for samsung A02s
booblacain:
I need a phone with very good battery life that will not tear my pocket. preferably Samsung and 5” size or less. Any other phone suggestion will do.

Thanks
Re: What Is The Cheapest Samsung Phone With Best Battery Life? by booblacain(m): 5:03pm On Nov 16, 2021
natanyin:
go for samsung A02s

thanks for your input sir/ma. The specs are what I want, except the size. I realise the phone is 6.5”, unfortunately I don't like big phones, I find it difficult to handle them. Any smaller phones suggestion?
Re: What Is The Cheapest Samsung Phone With Best Battery Life? by jimmychang: 6:21pm On Nov 16, 2021
booblacain:

thanks for your input sir/ma. The specs are what I want, except the size. I realise the phone is 6.5”, unfortunately I don't like big phones, I find it difficult to handle them. Any smaller phones suggestion?

A22 is 6.4 and it is lighter and smaller that other A series I bought it 90k
Re: What Is The Cheapest Samsung Phone With Best Battery Life? by Meister(m): 6:34pm On Nov 16, 2021
You can't be wanting a big battery and small sized phone, that's contradictory cause a big battery obviously can't fit in a small phone

(1) (Reply)

. / Share Your Experience With Your First Screen Touch Phone / The New Tecno Spark 8C Unboxing And Review

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.