Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,038 members, 7,838,598 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 06:17 AM

Akintunde mourns Osibona, Soji Amosu - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Akintunde mourns Osibona, Soji Amosu (390 Views)

Akpoazaa Group Plans Event As Anglican Communion Mourns Rev Canon Nneji in Okija / Benue South Progressives Group, G9 Mourns Former Minister, Paul Unongo / Wole Arisekola Mourns Kemi Nelson, Says Her Death “unfortunate, Disheartening & (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Akintunde mourns Osibona, Soji Amosu by Ninejaman: 4:26pm On Nov 16, 2021
AKINTUNDE MOURNS OSIBONA, SOJI AMOSU

Mr. Armstrong ‘Tope Akintunde, Chairman, Aerofield Homes Limited has condoled with the entire family of the late top estate developer, Mr Femi Osibona, CEO Fourscore Heights Limited, who died recently in the Ikoyi building collapsed.

Aerofield Homes boss equally extended his condolence message to the entire member of Nigerian Union of Journalists, Ogun State Council over the demise of their Chairman, Comrade Soji Amosu who died at 53 on Saturday.

Akintunde in his condolence message on Tuesday described the two incidents as sudden, rude-shock to Ogun State in particular as he prayed God to comfort the two families and strengthen them with courage to bear this quantum loss .

“I offer my deepest sympathy to the entire family of Osibona and Ogun NUJ in particular over the passing away of these two great men in the noble professions of estate development and journalism.

“We are indeed saddened by these irreplaceable losses of our great men, particularly at their prime when their qualitative leadership and contributions are deeply needed towards building the Ogun State and Nigeria of our dreams.

” I sincerely commiserate with the families of Osibona and Amosu and the entire members of Ogun NUJ, as an Iperu indigene myself, we are surely consoled that “these great men” lived a very good lives and left behind a very solid legacy of selfless service to humanity. May their patriotic souls rest in peace”.

Re: Akintunde mourns Osibona, Soji Amosu by Apus: 4:47pm On Nov 16, 2021
R.I.P to the dead.
Please, let us endeavor to do the right things in this Country. Cutting corners doesn't make us SMART, it's retrogressive and sickening!
Re: Akintunde mourns Osibona, Soji Amosu by nivitah422: 11:22am On May 30, 2022
Rip

(1) (Reply)

Omah Lay Announces Homecoming Concert In Port Harcourt / Chidinma Onumaegbu Wins Face Of Idoma / Caterers In Awka, Anambra State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.