Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,193 members, 7,811,501 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:10 PM

Lai Mohammed Mocks APC Party Leaders, Calls Them Jesters - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lai Mohammed Mocks APC Party Leaders, Calls Them Jesters (35135 Views)

EndSARS Report: "You Celebrated Prematurely" - Lai Mohammed Mocks CNN / ‘Run-Away DJ’ - Lai Mohammed Mocks DJ Switch / You Can Go Home - Lai Mohammed Mocks #BringBackOurBoys Campaigners (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lai Mohammed Mocks APC Party Leaders, Calls Them Jesters by Leybari: 4:44pm On Nov 16, 2021

Leaders and elders of the Kwara State chapter of the All Progressives Congress (APC) have slammed the minister of Information and Culture, Alhaji Lai Mohammed, over his comments against Governor AbdulRahman AbdulRazaq.

The elders, were reacting to the comments made by the minister about the governor in a recent newspaper interview.

According to their spokesman, Ambassador Nurudeen Mohammed at a news conference in Ilorin, the state capital on Monday, “For Lai Mohammed to denigrate Governor AbdulRahman AbdulRazaq’s political status in Kwara State and his role in the funding of the 2019 elections is most unfortunate”.

He said the minister “was exported to the state from Lagos to take over governance like his colleagues in other Yoruba states at the expense of the people (politicians) who had been on the ground for decades.”

On the funding of the 2019 elections in the state, he noted that the governor and members of the state and national assemblies had denied receiving a dime from the minister.

Reacting to the development, a member of the minister’s caucus in Kwara and factional Financial Secretary, Tajudeen Mohammed, told Daily Trust that the so-called elders were only jesters.

“If they now say the minister is not on ground how did their leader, the governor emerge? The minister worked for the victory of everybody during the election. And on the issue of reconciliation, we are not the ones fighting the party, it is them,” he said.

https://dailytrust.com/apc-elders-tackle-lai-over-attacks-on-kwara-gov

Re: Lai Mohammed Mocks APC Party Leaders, Calls Them Jesters by IgweOfNnewi: 4:46pm On Nov 16, 2021
Ok

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lai Mohammed Mocks APC Party Leaders, Calls Them Jesters by kayusely70(m): 4:46pm On Nov 16, 2021
Family affair!

38 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lai Mohammed Mocks APC Party Leaders, Calls Them Jesters by inoki247: 4:46pm On Nov 16, 2021
lol he neva get time to roll out more lies on Lekki matter...

Abi na wetin dey keep am busy b dix....

45 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lai Mohammed Mocks APC Party Leaders, Calls Them Jesters by sapientia(m): 4:48pm On Nov 16, 2021
Of course

APC elders are jesters

I was afraid when I clicked this, thinking that Lai have finally said the truth

Please, that balance must be maintained at all cost

Leybari:

Reacting to the development, a member of the minister’s caucus in Kwara and factional Financial Secretary, Tajudeen Mohammed, told Daily Trust that the so-called elders were only jesters.

6 Likes

Re: Lai Mohammed Mocks APC Party Leaders, Calls Them Jesters by Odoogu(m): 4:58pm On Nov 16, 2021
cheesycheesy

The waters are getting deeper, nobody wan sink, but who go stay afloat?

Next general elections.... E be thingscheesy

17 Likes

Re: Lai Mohammed Mocks APC Party Leaders, Calls Them Jesters by Davash222(m): 5:05pm On Nov 16, 2021
I'm earnestly waiting for Lai Mohammed comment on the latest Lekki Massacre panel update.

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lai Mohammed Mocks APC Party Leaders, Calls Them Jesters by clarocuzioo(m): 5:13pm On Nov 16, 2021
okooo
Re: Lai Mohammed Mocks APC Party Leaders, Calls Them Jesters by Leverage2021: 8:07pm On Nov 16, 2021
The biggest jesters are the YMM idiots supporting slaves

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lai Mohammed Mocks APC Party Leaders, Calls Them Jesters by 123readygo: 8:07pm On Nov 16, 2021
I gat nothing to say
Re: Lai Mohammed Mocks APC Party Leaders, Calls Them Jesters by ambrosedmax(m): 8:07pm On Nov 16, 2021
There would be serious turmoil in this family ahead of 2023 general elections, 2022 go bad well well for APC.

7 Likes

Re: Lai Mohammed Mocks APC Party Leaders, Calls Them Jesters by obembet(f): 8:07pm On Nov 16, 2021
Both the party and thier supporters are jester

5 Likes

Re: Lai Mohammed Mocks APC Party Leaders, Calls Them Jesters by Kuriosmynd: 8:07pm On Nov 16, 2021
Anytime I see LieMohammed i always feel he's an evidence that wickedness pays....
How can a man be so consistently wicked, deceitful, and supportive of evil and yet Karma has nothing on him

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lai Mohammed Mocks APC Party Leaders, Calls Them Jesters by Elock1: 8:07pm On Nov 16, 2021
angry

Nairaland abeg if e dy possible make una STOP to dy post this man news for front page abeg..

Him, Malami, tinubu even our zarling zaddy.

Because If sane people like us dy see them e dy make us dy vex.

Sometimes I go dy wonder how Nigerians way claim say dem go school allow all these ones to hold public office.

GOD, why you carry me land this shithole, WHY?

8 Likes

Re: Lai Mohammed Mocks APC Party Leaders, Calls Them Jesters by Blacknote: 8:07pm On Nov 16, 2021
This is clickbaith and sensational headline, the honorable minster did not call anyone a jester, rather a member of his caucus did.
Re: Lai Mohammed Mocks APC Party Leaders, Calls Them Jesters by Elvixbeatz(m): 8:07pm On Nov 16, 2021
grin
Re: Lai Mohammed Mocks APC Party Leaders, Calls Them Jesters by tuoyoojo(m): 8:08pm On Nov 16, 2021
Na them them

I am just thinking.

For those in kwara how is this gov performance compared to there predecessors

1 Like

Re: Lai Mohammed Mocks APC Party Leaders, Calls Them Jesters by NwaNimo1(m): 8:08pm On Nov 16, 2021

6 Likes

Re: Lai Mohammed Mocks APC Party Leaders, Calls Them Jesters by Strongbest(m): 8:08pm On Nov 16, 2021
E no concern us. As someone said above, " it's a family affair." tongue

1 Like

Re: Lai Mohammed Mocks APC Party Leaders, Calls Them Jesters by Hemanwel(m): 8:08pm On Nov 16, 2021
Oga Lai Mohammed, just keep mocking. Very soon, your ass is going to get fried!

2 Likes

Re: Lai Mohammed Mocks APC Party Leaders, Calls Them Jesters by floss(m): 8:09pm On Nov 16, 2021
Interesting...
I never knew a day like this will come when Satan will start making fun of Lucifer.... the scripture was actually right that judgement will start here on Earth.

I won't be surprised if I see this headline any time soon. "Buhari in Shock After Listening to Lie Mohammed"

2 Likes

Re: Lai Mohammed Mocks APC Party Leaders, Calls Them Jesters by Charmingrascal(m): 8:09pm On Nov 16, 2021
Whenever I am bored and need to listen to some sort of jokes I livestream programme on Radio stations in Ilorin when factions of APC are on air.

When you listen to them you would know how confused the party is.
One faction call themselves "APC Loyal" others call themselves "Original APC".
Each faction goes on different radio stations in the state to denigrate the other almost everyday of the week.

It is always funny to me

6 Likes

Re: Lai Mohammed Mocks APC Party Leaders, Calls Them Jesters by pitroski(m): 8:09pm On Nov 16, 2021
Dem never seen anything

1 Like

Re: Lai Mohammed Mocks APC Party Leaders, Calls Them Jesters by omoteacher(m): 8:09pm On Nov 16, 2021
shocked

Anything to disgrace him I'm in support.

1 Like

Re: Lai Mohammed Mocks APC Party Leaders, Calls Them Jesters by rollandben(m): 8:09pm On Nov 16, 2021
Leybari:

Lie this,Lie that. this man that keep mouth like Okoto no dey tire... May God forgive me, I don't just like Lai for lies sake

2 Likes

Re: Lai Mohammed Mocks APC Party Leaders, Calls Them Jesters by Benitoh: 8:10pm On Nov 16, 2021
Family matter.

Me i can never be a member of that kind of family
Re: Lai Mohammed Mocks APC Party Leaders, Calls Them Jesters by BrickDevo: 8:10pm On Nov 16, 2021
This insane man
That threatened to sue cnn for endsars news,
Said no one was killed during the protest
This same abominable man! Tueh!

1 Like

Re: Lai Mohammed Mocks APC Party Leaders, Calls Them Jesters by iLoveYouToo(m): 8:10pm On Nov 16, 2021
What’s this? I tire for this country abeg
https://customs.gov.ng/?cat=17

1 Like

Re: Lai Mohammed Mocks APC Party Leaders, Calls Them Jesters by parzdor(m): 8:10pm On Nov 16, 2021
Wa
Re: Lai Mohammed Mocks APC Party Leaders, Calls Them Jesters by BigYash: 8:10pm On Nov 16, 2021
Davash222:
I'm earnestly waiting for Lai Mohammed comment on the latest Lekki Massacre panel update.
He will come and tell you ,that he never said nobody was killed. That he only said,the numbers of people killed are unknown.. No be that old fool ,when no get shame..

4 Likes

Re: Lai Mohammed Mocks APC Party Leaders, Calls Them Jesters by irunoko(m): 8:10pm On Nov 16, 2021
grin

Baba ode
Re: Lai Mohammed Mocks APC Party Leaders, Calls Them Jesters by CYBERSOLDIERSre: 8:11pm On Nov 16, 2021
Lie-nus son of Mohammed.

ANCIENT OF LIES.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

'Maku Has Betrayed Jonathan, PDP' – David Mark / Fayose's Supporters Make New Presidential Campaign Poster / Aminu Oguche - Nyanya Bombing Suspect - Freed By Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.