Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,364 members, 7,822,720 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:38 PM

First Bank Wahala - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / First Bank Wahala (196 Views)

First Bank Wahala Please Help / How To Reach The Customer Care Service Of Gtbank, First Bank, UBA, And Others / Is First Bank Network Down (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

First Bank Wahala by freesinzu(m): 4:48pm On Nov 16, 2021
Our banking system is nothing to write home about. Why would your bank just deduct your money unjustly for no reason. How should someone who is supposed to protect steal from you. I was supposed to make a payment for an online course which was due today, all I had in my account was 58,000 and the payment was 56,540 naira, I should have made the payment last night but I lost my phone recently and could not access the web from my home thinking when I get to the office I would make the payment, to my surprise almost 6000 was deducted for no reason with a reference to MTN USSD SC, a whole 6k for USSD transactions. Because of this deduction I would be short in my payment and incur additional charges because i asked first bank to keep my money safe. This is not the first time this was just the most relevant because I needed the money. most of our banks are thieves that like to extort from their customers. just very sad right now cry cry cry

(1) (Reply)

Several Travellers Missing At Kaduna-abuja Expressway / How Do I Post / Attend Free Copywriting Workshop!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.