Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,167 members, 7,815,064 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:41 AM

Can Divers Enter Third Mainland Bridge Water? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Can Divers Enter Third Mainland Bridge Water? (32952 Views)

Fully Loaded Bus Catches Fire On Third Mainland Bridge (Photos) / SUV Goes Up In Flames On Third Mainland Bridge, Police Come To The Rescue. PICS / Boat Capsizes Under Third Mainland Bridge In Lagos, 19 Passengers Rescued. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can Divers Enter Third Mainland Bridge Water? by nairavsdollars(f): 7:26pm On Nov 16, 2021
I came into Lagos yesterday and I drove through Third Mainland Bridge today. The water looked so brownish which left me wondering, can divers enter this water? If they go under, can they see anything?

22 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Can Divers Enter Third Mainland Bridge Water? by Amotolongbo(f): 7:29pm On Nov 16, 2021
Only if you want make God commot “v” from your Dive

690 Likes 37 Shares

Re: Can Divers Enter Third Mainland Bridge Water? by nairavsdollars(f): 7:31pm On Nov 16, 2021
grin grin grin Die
Amotolongbo:

102 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Can Divers Enter Third Mainland Bridge Water? by hisexcellency34: 7:35pm On Nov 16, 2021
Third Mainland Bridge water is not deep. I see fishermen stand inside

104 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Can Divers Enter Third Mainland Bridge Water? by MRDEE01: 7:35pm On Nov 16, 2021
You wan try?
Re: Can Divers Enter Third Mainland Bridge Water? by Amotolongbo(f): 7:36pm On Nov 16, 2021
hisexcellency34:
Third Mainland Bridge is not deep. I see fishermen stand inside
Fisherman stand inside Third Mainland Bridge? grin grin grin
Person dey stand inside bridge?
I am not understanding again o

342 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Can Divers Enter Third Mainland Bridge Water? by Temilade5078(m): 7:38pm On Nov 16, 2021
grin

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Can Divers Enter Third Mainland Bridge Water? by BeeBeeOoh(m): 7:44pm On Nov 16, 2021
Is it not when you enter the water that you'll know whether divers can see or not?

Lead By Example, don't be Buhari that promised to lead the war against terrorism from the front but he's always absent from the war front sad

Enter water, confirm, then come and tell us what you observed angry

130 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Can Divers Enter Third Mainland Bridge Water? by hisexcellency34: 7:47pm On Nov 16, 2021
Wicked you. Something you can't try, you are asking the Op to do
BeeBeeOoh:
Is it not when you enter the water that you'll know whether divers can see or not?

Lead By Example, don't be Buhari that promised to lead the war against terrorism from the front but he's always absent from the war front sad

Enter water, confirm, then come and tell us what you observed angry

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can Divers Enter Third Mainland Bridge Water? by BeeBeeOoh(m): 7:50pm On Nov 16, 2021
hisexcellency34:
Wicked you. Something you can't try, you are asking the Op to do

Eye yam not a wicked person, eye yam just advising Op on what to do to cure her curiosity.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can Divers Enter Third Mainland Bridge Water? by Maxymilliano(m): 7:56pm On Nov 16, 2021
hisexcellency34:
Third Mainland Bridge water is not deep. I see fishermen stand inside
Very true, you see fishermen casting fishing nets while standing inside the water,and you'd also see sawmill workers rolling timbers out of water.

For divers, feasibility will be a major issue when underneath but there are parts of the ocean along Badagry and Ibeju coastline that scuba diving can he fun to practice.

30 Likes

Re: Can Divers Enter Third Mainland Bridge Water? by RevolverOcelot(m): 8:09pm On Nov 16, 2021
Amotolongbo:

Lol cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Can Divers Enter Third Mainland Bridge Water? by nairavsdollars(f): 3:10am On Nov 17, 2021
Very true

Maxymilliano:

Very true, you see fishermen casting fishing nets while standing inside the water,and you'd also see sawmill workers rolling timbers out of water.

For divers, feasibility will be a major issue when underneath but there are parts of the ocean along Badagry and Ibeju coastline that scuba diving can he fun to practice.

2 Likes

Re: Can Divers Enter Third Mainland Bridge Water? by ednut1(m): 5:10am On Nov 17, 2021
Water is dirty and murky what do you expect to see under there

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can Divers Enter Third Mainland Bridge Water? by Ge0grapher(m): 10:55am On Nov 17, 2021
Real Divers dive into oceans .. that third mainland bridge water you see is just a lagoon.. not as deep as the main Atlantic ocean. On that note, it is very possible to dive there..

105 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Can Divers Enter Third Mainland Bridge Water? by Nobody: 6:21pm On Nov 17, 2021
Third mainland bridge is not an ocean! It's part of Lagos lagoon

44 Likes

Re: Can Divers Enter Third Mainland Bridge Water? by Nobody: 6:22pm On Nov 17, 2021
Ge0grapher:
Real Divers dive into oceans .. that third mainland bridge water you see is just a lagoon.. not as deep as the main Atlantic ocean. On that note, it is very possible to dive there..
exactly!! They should go dive at Eco Atlantic City not on lagoon

17 Likes

Re: Can Divers Enter Third Mainland Bridge Water? by BigDawsNet: 8:27am On Nov 18, 2021
You don't even need diver with complete gear

Decades ago, at the Unilag...
I was sittng at the lagoon side just enjoying the view ... I saw two guys on a cannon under the third mainland bridge ...

One of the guy dive into the water and began to swim to the surfaces land....

He swam for about 20mins from under the bridge to a land surface.... I just open mouth... The dude was without diving gear...

127 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Can Divers Enter Third Mainland Bridge Water? by makaveli902: 11:51am On Nov 21, 2021
BigDawsNet:
You don't even need diver with complete gear

Decades ago, at the Unilag...
I was sittng at the lagoon side just enjoying the view ... I saw two guys on a cannon under the third mainland bridge ...

One of the guy dive into the water and began to swim to the surfaces land....

He swam for about 20mins from under the bridge to a land surface.... I just open mouth... The dude was without diving gear...

So you wan compare yourself with Ilaje Boy abi? grin grin

126 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Can Divers Enter Third Mainland Bridge Water? by BigDawsNet: 12:36pm On Nov 21, 2021
makaveli902:

So you wan compare yourself with Ilaje Boy abi? grin grin

Omo that dey, I was amazed...

I know the water is deep...for someone to have that courage and dive in that kind of water is an expert...

Sometimes you see a toddler and him mama in a canoe while the wind they move them gently side by side ..

grin Maximum Respect

111 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Can Divers Enter Third Mainland Bridge Water? by Finewarriboy: 3:17pm On Nov 21, 2021
Why not ?
Re: Can Divers Enter Third Mainland Bridge Water? by jarvis4: 3:17pm On Nov 21, 2021
cheesy
Re: Can Divers Enter Third Mainland Bridge Water? by flexlatifa: 3:18pm On Nov 21, 2021
This your question get K LEG.

just throw 250,000 inside u go know wether divers go fit see anything there...

45 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Can Divers Enter Third Mainland Bridge Water? by Johel(m): 3:18pm On Nov 21, 2021
nairavsdollars:
I came into Lagos yesterday and I drove through Third Mainland Bridge today. The water looked so brownish which left me wondering, can divers enter this water? If they go under, can they see anything?

Yes...it will be clearer inside...they will see all.

2 Likes

Re: Can Divers Enter Third Mainland Bridge Water? by Success77x: 3:18pm On Nov 21, 2021
Re: Can Divers Enter Third Mainland Bridge Water? by Houseofglam7(f): 3:18pm On Nov 21, 2021
All they’d find is shit

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can Divers Enter Third Mainland Bridge Water? by SurvivorM(f): 3:18pm On Nov 21, 2021
grin
Amotolongbo:

2 Likes

Re: Can Divers Enter Third Mainland Bridge Water? by parzdor(m): 3:18pm On Nov 21, 2021
Wa
Re: Can Divers Enter Third Mainland Bridge Water? by Icarus99(f): 3:19pm On Nov 21, 2021
sad

1 Like

Re: Can Divers Enter Third Mainland Bridge Water? by tillaman(m): 3:19pm On Nov 21, 2021
Sure why not

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can Divers Enter Third Mainland Bridge Water? by ForeThinker: 3:19pm On Nov 21, 2021
Yes
Re: Can Divers Enter Third Mainland Bridge Water? by deepwater(f): 3:19pm On Nov 21, 2021
Yes
But they would need some aide depending on the diving job to be done

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Relocating To An African Country: Is It Worth It? / Nigerian Man Dies While Swimming In Italy(photos) / Man Mocks Ibadan Hotel Over Their Land Phone That Has Spoilt (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.