Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,116 members, 7,821,827 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:38 PM

Too Hot Fm! Or Not Too Cool Fm! - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Too Hot Fm! Or Not Too Cool Fm! (761 Views)

Download Xbusta - Hot Fm Jingle / Hot Fm(98.3) Abuja, Phone Number / Abuja Radio Stations: 98.3 Hot FM vs. 96.9 Cool FM? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Too Hot Fm! Or Not Too Cool Fm! by longthing: 11:38am On Jul 26, 2007
okay! this one's for the abj folks. i know this has been done before, but that was quyt some time now, n indeed time has gone by.

ok the debate is on: HOT FM v COOL FM

is HOT too lukewarm, or is COOL, off the burner.

and you get extra points for naming your fav dj's in each of the stations.

WELL! personally, hot fm should be banned from playing music, because i think they got a license for news and they should stick to casting, and not abuse the airwaves with stale songs, that they play over and over.

their dj's are so f***ing predictable, and did i mention WACK too! there's this guy called FADO or somn like that - gosh! this cat is as fake as "press-on nails!" always shouting and speaking with a fake accent, plus he's rude and he's got a serious "intrusive-r" prob, like HORT FRM.

BUT i'd give props to XS DOUBLE O, on the breakfast show, find him quyt refreshn to listen to.

AS FOR COOL. YEP, they quyt cool, GANG's good, DOOSHIMA's SWEET!, but NIKE is turning the station into her chat room.

ok NUFF sed. do you agree?

(1) (Reply)

How Kennis Music Under Used 2 Face. / Watch! New Modenine Video(hiphop) / Jimmy Jatt Jump Off Feat 9ice, E-killz And Etc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.