Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,451 members, 7,816,050 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:01 AM

5 Things I’m Doing To Improve My Mental Health - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / 5 Things I’m Doing To Improve My Mental Health (139 Views)

Things I’m Doing To Improve My Mental Health / 5 Things I’m Doing To Improve My Lifestyle / 5 Things I’m Doing To Improve My Mental Health (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

5 Things I’m Doing To Improve My Mental Health by positivityace: 7:48pm On Nov 16, 2021
The mental health topic is not so common in Nigeria and it is one of the things that many people shy away from.

But either we admit it or not, many of us struggle with it and it’s not a disease.

The same way I will take care of myself when dealing with malaria or any other form of illness is the same way I should take care of my mental health too.

Apart from taking medication, I realized that a change of lifestyle has actually helped to improve my mental health. https://positivityace.com/5-things-im-doing-to-improve-my-mental-health/

(1) (Reply)

Is There Hope In This Country??? / Is Your December Budget Ready? / 6 Benefits From Staying Off Social Media For 50 Days

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.