Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,394 members, 7,836,584 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:14 AM

. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / . (658 Views)

Man Accuses Loan App Of Announcing His Death After He Defaulted / Help! A Loan App Agent Keeps Blackmailing Me / Woman Jailed In Kirikiri For “opening An Account” (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by Gamer999: 7:49pm On Nov 16, 2021
Re: . by Ahmback(m): 7:52pm On Nov 16, 2021
Make i lap for here first. I go answer u later
Re: . by slimjohn2k5: 7:53pm On Nov 16, 2021
Block the person card and get a new one
Re: . by Gamer999: 7:55pm On Nov 16, 2021
slimjohn2k5:
Block the person card and get a new one
omo! The person now thinks I'm performing fraudulent activities from her account. Asking her to block it and get a new one might even upset her the more cry
Re: . by Teaveapoet(f): 7:55pm On Nov 16, 2021
Get a new atm card simple
Re: . by samuel051: 8:00pm On Nov 16, 2021
Watch as those go and pay back your loan idiots will avoid this thread. But if you were owing,they would have given you solution even before you create this thread to go and pay back instead of running down someone's business. They will never gather here to talk about this fraud. Stupid frustrated people.
Re: . by Gamer999: 8:00pm On Nov 16, 2021
Teaveapoet:
Get a new atm card simple
the atm is not mine sef.. Thanks for the suggestion ma
Re: . by Gamer999: 8:03pm On Nov 16, 2021
samuel051:
Watch as those go and pay back your loan idiots will avoid this thread. But if you were owing,they would have given you solution even before you create this thread to go and pay back instead of running down someone's business. They will never gather here to talk about this fraud. Stupid frustrated people.
my brother, this is broad day fraud naw, they shouldn't think they can do and undo because people are collecting loans from them.
Re: . by Gamer999: 8:04pm On Nov 16, 2021
Ahmback:
Make i lap for here first. I go answer u later
bros no need to wait until e enter Frontpage, if you get solution suggest am
Re: . by Ahmback(m): 8:11pm On Nov 16, 2021
Gamer999:
bros no need to wait until e enter Frontpage, if you get solution suggest am
i don't really understand that ur story tho. Try to make it more simple.
but i would suggest u block all ur atm cards
Re: . by FuckDModz: 8:32pm On Nov 16, 2021
Gamer999:
Hello all abeg make una help me o. I collected loan from aella I've been a regular customer especially when I need urgent funds to execute certain stuff and due to the amount of money I'm now being offered, my loan tenure raised from one month to two months. Now I used to link someone's debit card to my aella but I've since removed it and replaced it with mine. This morning I received a call from a family member that her account was debited by aella as partial loan repayment (the person her card was initially linked to the app). Now the question and concerns are: why would aella app still have access to a debit card that has since been removed from the app and even to the point of debiting from it? 2)does this mean that they (aella) still has total access to debit cards that are linked before even after deleting it?. This is a serious issue cause a fraudulent worker might get hold of the card details and perform anonymous transactions on it.
PS: Repayment is not a problem at all as i have enough funds in my card that is now linked to it but they went ahead to tamper with an account that is not mine. Again, since repayment is in 2 months i have the option of paying all at the same time once the two months has elapsed, why have they decided to debit from the first month.
I have emailed them and they refused to reply, please what do I need to do to avoid future occurrence and how do I report appropriately?
Lalasticlala
Mynd44

Looks like a naive bug.

You probably unlinked the card after collecting the loan. So the loan is linked to that card, even if you delete your account.

This could be poor system design or just a precautionary measure to deal with soulless Nigerians.

Let it go.
Re: . by slimjohn2k5: 8:32pm On Nov 16, 2021
Gamer999:
omo! The person now thinks I'm performing fraudulent activities from her account. Asking her to block it and get a new one might even upset her the more cry

Then she will see another alert and another alert

1 Like 1 Share

Re: . by Gamer999: 8:40pm On Nov 16, 2021
FuckDModz:

Looks like a naive bug.

You probably unlinked the card after collecting the loan. So the loan is linked to that card, even if you delete your account.

This is could be poor system design or just a precautionary measure to deal with soulless Nigerians.

Let it go.
noted sir, thanks for your contribution
Re: . by omasco922: 8:42pm On Nov 16, 2021
Run for your life.
This loan apps are something else
Re: . by Gamer999: 9:15pm On Nov 16, 2021
omasco922:
Run for your life.
This loan apps are something else
I'm telling you
Re: . by Moscomoy1881: 10:13pm On Nov 16, 2021
You better go to your bank and lodge complain. They will provide solutions for you. And we nigerian should be careful about this loan app. We drop too much information for them and there system can be hacked and anything can happen to our account

(1) (Reply)

The Woman Who Slapped Her Husband On Live TV Begs For Forgiveness / 15-year-old Nanny Who Strangled 6-month-old Baby In Her Care Speaks | VIDEO / Military Men Shot A Man While Pursuing Bandits In Kaduna

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.