Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,221 members, 7,953,828 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 07:24 AM

Cute Abiola Declared Missing - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Cute Abiola Declared Missing (52357 Views)

Comedian Cute Abiola Share Lovely Family Photos From Mecca / Cute Abiola Marries Ibadan Wife, Dumps Adeherself (Video) / Adeherself Engaged To Cute Abiola (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cute Abiola Declared Missing by Teeacom: 11:25am On Nov 17, 2021
mapet:

The same "useless Nigerian Navy" that your guy willingly applied to, got enrolled and pays his salary?
so is that why they detain him without informing any of his family members undecided undecided
Alaye shift
Re: Cute Abiola Declared Missing by Dagger111(m): 1:24pm On Nov 17, 2021
yetunsbay:
naval officer

So Naval Officer no be soldier? Una just mumu for this country, i swear.
Re: Cute Abiola Declared Missing by yetunsbay(m): 1:35pm On Nov 17, 2021
[img][/img]
Dagger111:

So Naval Officer no be soldier? Una just mumu for this country, i swear.
bro, na you be mumu. If Una no Sabi things then seek for knowledge.
Soldier: one engaged in military service and especially in the army.
Re: Cute Abiola Declared Missing by simultaneousboi(m): 1:39pm On Nov 17, 2021
Navy detained him cos he abused the use of social media as been directed by the service. Presently, Nigerian military has a policy concerning the use of social media by her serving personnel. As a serving personnel, you don't post a video or picture of yourself on uniform with arm or the location where you are serving on social media. From his recent skit, he posted a pix of himself on uniform(though it's not Navy uniform) with arm. Some serving personnel who defaulted this same policy have been purnished accordingly, it's not a new thing in the service. So he will be released soon.

1 Share

Re: Cute Abiola Declared Missing by mapet: 1:50pm On Nov 17, 2021
Teeacom:
so is that why they detain him without informing any of his family members undecided undecided
Alaye shift

Ode! who told you the military owes anybody explanation on why they detain their personnel?
Re: Cute Abiola Declared Missing by Dagger111(m): 3:31pm On Nov 17, 2021
yetunsbay:
[img][/img]bro, na you be mumu. If Una no Sabi things then seek for knowledge.
Soldier: one engaged in military service and especially in the army.

Bro, be it Army, Navy and Airforce. We are all soldiers. Get that. These are the 3 arms of military and personnel working in any are called soldiers.
Re: Cute Abiola Declared Missing by jaiyeorie: 3:34pm On Nov 17, 2021

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l0Givz0c6uo
Talk With Toke Makinwa Nigeria - Ebuka Bisola BTS
Re: Cute Abiola Declared Missing by jomoh: 3:58pm On Nov 17, 2021
mapet:

They are making his case worse. We may be fired from the Navy for this ...

One of these days, that mr macaroni guy will chook head where dem go cut am. I don’t know his problem that he had to be calling out the navy online.
Re: Cute Abiola Declared Missing by mapet: 4:26pm On Nov 17, 2021
jomoh:

One of these days, that mr macaroni guy will chook head where dem go cut am. I don’t know his problem that he had to be calling out the navy online.

He's still reveling on the #EndSars deceit. He will soon meet his own if he's not careful...

1 Like

Re: Cute Abiola Declared Missing by Teeacom: 5:15pm On Nov 17, 2021
mapet:

Ode! who told you the military owes anybody explanation on why they detain their personnel?
wereyy ni e
Re: Cute Abiola Declared Missing by mapet: 9:42pm On Nov 17, 2021
Teeacom:
wereyy ni e

Apoda!
Re: Cute Abiola Declared Missing by yetunsbay(m): 9:48pm On Nov 17, 2021
Dagger111:

Bro, be it Army, Navy and Airforce. We are all soldiers. Get that. These are the 3 arms of military and personnel working in any are called soldiers.
maybe I should borrow you right word as ARMED FORCES (family name). Meanwhile, Soldier is perculiar to Army. I sabi wetin I dey yarn.
Re: Cute Abiola Declared Missing by mapet: 10:10pm On Nov 17, 2021
Teeacom:
Alaye shift

Because that's what he signed to joining the military dummy!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tacha Now Managed By Teebillz / RMD Undresses Live On Stage At Alibaba’s January 1st Concert / Tonto Dikeh's Beauty: Natural Or Artificial? (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.